剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
just so that we could save him.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他孤身一人 留给他的都是痛苦
He's alone, left with all the pain.
她在她先生的怀抱中睡去了
She fell asleep in her husband's arms.
回头见
I'll see you.
格林医生 我得再提醒您一遍
Dr. Greene, I'm going to remind you one more time.
我这就去
I'm on my way.
我会带苏珊一起去 以防万一
I'm going to take Susan with me for protection.
以防什么万一
Protection from what?
五楼的那个鬼
The ghost up on the fifth floor.
去那儿干什么
Why do we have to go up there?
有个人死了
A guy corked off.
我得去宣布死亡
I have to pronounce him.
你不害怕吧
You're not scared, are you?
当然不怕
Of course not.
马克
Mark?
苏珊
Susan.
太好了 你还在
Oh, good. You're still there.
我能去哪儿
Where would I go?
慢点儿 慢点儿
Hey, slow down, slow down.
快点 我们得回去
Come on. We're going back.
已经过了睡觉时间了 快点
It's past your bedtimes, anyway. Let's go.
能再去一层楼吗
Can we go to one more floor?
就一层
One more floor.
别那么死板 皮特
Be a sport, Peter.
就是 别那么死板 皮特
Yeah. Be a sport, Peter.
B'杰k护士会同意的
Nurse B'Jerk would let us.
是比耶克 我同意
Bjerke. And yes, I would.
好吧好吧
All right, all right.
我们去急诊室 到此为止 好吗
We'll go to the E.R., but that's it, all right?
先生 先生
Mister, mister!
怎么了
What, what?
我着急想尿尿
I have to pee bad.
其余的人手拉手 我回来之前哪儿也不能去
The rest of you hold hands until I get back and don't move.
你那我们当什么了 小婴儿吗
What do you think we are, babies?
哪儿都别去
Just-just don't move.
来吧
Come on.
我们真的得去吗
We really have to do this now?
我猜等到白天也行
I guess we could wait till daylight.
到时他不过才死了十来个小时
He'll only have been dead about ten hours.
我的天
Oh, my!
旁边的床 医生
Next bed, doctor.
抱歉
Sorry.
一点儿都不害怕 是吧
You're not scared, huh?
你刚感觉到了吗
Oh! Did you just feel that?
什么
What?
你一定觉得我疯了
You're going to think I'm crazy.
感觉到什么
Feel what?
我发誓 刚才就好像
I swear to you, it was just like
有阵风从我身上吹过
a rush of wind went through me.
你疯了
You are crazy.
天哪
Oh, boy!
你感觉到了吗
Did you feel it?
没有 什么都没有
No, I didn't feel anything.
天哪
Oh, boy!
感觉到了 是吧
You felt it, didn't you?
卡特医生
Dr. Carter...
你告诉她了吗
Did you tell her?
她知道了 她说她父亲
She knew. She said that her father
整个手术期间都陪着她
had been with her during the surgery
还和她吻别了
and had kissed her good-bye.
孩子们知道
Kids know.
就好像父母的精神会融入他们
It's as though their parents' spirit joins them
他们就是知道
and they just seem to know.
是啊 我知道
Yeah. I knew.
我哥哥死于白血病
My brother died of leukemia, and...
我当时正从学校骑自行车回家
I was riding my bike home from school one day,
而我就知道他死了
and I just knew that he had died.
好像他就在我旁边 我能感觉到他
It was like he was with me. I could feel him.
或许这就是为什么你善于和孩子相处
Maybe that's why you're good with kids.
明早见
See you in the morning.
那些孩子们呢
Hey! Where are those kids at?
什么
What?
孩子们
The kids!
我不知道他们跑到哪儿去了
I-I don't know where they went.
你怎么能让他们这么就跑了
How could you just let them walk away like that?
我正在处理文件
I was doing some paper work.
我一抬头 他们就不见了 好吗
I looked up and they were gone, okay?
去看看急诊室 我给楼上打电♥话♥
Check the E.R. I'll call upstairs.
*我把自己的烦恼告诉了鲁思夫人*
*I took my troubles down to Madam Ruth*
*就是那个镶金牙的吉普赛人*
*Ya know that Gypsy with the gold-capped tooth*
*她拿了个垫子和葡萄酒就坐在34号♥*
*She's got a pad down on Thirty-Fourth and Vine*
*卖♥♥着爱情魔药第九号♥*
*She sells little bottles of love potion number nine*
*我告诉她 我一直没有男人缘*
*I told her that I was a flop with men*
*我一直就这样*
*I've been this way...*
利雅德[沙特城市]就像烤炉一样
Riyadh was like a bake oven.
听上去真不怎么样
Really sounds bad.
不过 诺姆会弄那些沙漠鸡尾酒
But, Norm, he'd mix these desert cocktails--
乱七八糟的东西和柠檬汁混在一起
equal parts potassium, sodium with a lemon chaser.
看看她 开始拍他的马屁了
See, there she is, just sucking up to him a little more.
马克
Mark...
贬低我 蔑视我
Disparaging me, belittling me
为了终身教职不顾一切
tightening her grip on that tenure slot.
怎么了
What's the problem?
她让一切的都变得有竞争性
She's making everything so competitive.
你是个医生 你喜欢竞争
You're a doctor; you love competition.
你只是有点鬼迷心窍了
You're just a little obsessed.
我没有
I am not.
那就是优点短视
A little myopic, then.
什么
What?
你老婆和你离婚了
Your wife divorced you.
你也不怎么能见到瑞秋
You hardly see Rachel.
这份工作就是你的一切了
This job is all you care about.
我刚刚在没有人动刀子的地方
I just spent a week where no one
过了一周时间
was stabbing anyone in the back.
我放下一切 和小苏西散步
I could just drop everything, take a nice walk with Susie.
每天做的最大的决定就是午饭吃什么
Big decision of the day was what to have for lunch.
生活中还有别的事情
There's other stuff out there.
我知道你现在没法做到
I know you don't have it now.
我只是不喜欢看你被工作困扰成这样
I just hate to see you get so caught up in that.
*爱情魔药第九号♥*
*Love potion number nine*
*他打破了我小瓶子里的*
*He broke my little bottle...*
你们答应不乱跑的
You said you weren't going to move.
你不是找到我们了吗
You found us, didn't you?
我们要是真想跑 你都找不到
We could have really lost you if we wanted to.
走吧 回病房♥去
Let's go back up to the ward.
你有没有玩过不给糖就捣蛋
Didn't you ever go trick-or-treating?
玩过 我玩过不给糖就捣蛋
Yes, I've gone trick-or-treating.
你扮成谁
What did you go as?
不记得了
I don't know.
有一次我扮成了科学家
One time, I went as a scientist.
那肯定没人给你糖
Bet no one gave you any candy.
听我说 我想你们这么大时
Let me tell you something. When I was your age,
想拿到糖是要表演绝活的
we did tricks to get treats.
你现在肯定不会了
Bet you can't do one now.
绝活 绝活
Yeah! Do a trick! Do a trick!
闭上嘴好吗
Shut up, all right?
就表演一个
Just one.
怎么样
How was that?
这就完了
That was it?
抱歉 我来晚了
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表