剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Yeah.
他们会帮你在烧伤处敷上
Well, they'll just put some cream
软膏和敷料
And dressings on your burns
你很快就会没事了
and you'll be fine in no time.
好的
Okay.
你真的救了我们的命
You really saved our lives in there.
我们其他人都做不到的
None of us could have done that.
回头见
I'll see you around.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
今天真是太忙了 但是
Well, it's been a busy day, but...
你还好吗
Hey. Are you all right?
我没事
Yeah, i'm fine.
我们只听说了事发当时你在屋内
We only first heard that you were in there
但是警♥察♥没有告诉我们细节
and the police didn't tell us anything.
我们不知道到底发生了什么事
We didn't know what was going on.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
没事
Okay.
对了 道格
Oh, and Doug?
刚才的事很抱歉
I'm really sorry about what happened in there.
我没有
I didn't mean...
没事 那些都是小事
I don't care about anything. It doesn't matter.
你没事就好
Just glad you're okay.
杰瑞 能不能
Jerry, uh, could you...?
卡萝
Carol.
你需要什么吗
Do you, uh, do you need anything?
没事 我很好
No, thanks. I'm fine.
你知道的
You know...
我们都很想你
We've missed you around here.
我也很想这里
I've missed it, too.
我爱我的工作 凯瑞
I love my job, Kerry.
我知道
I know.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
好主意
That's a good idea.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表