剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
You'll have to wait out here.
呼叫卡特和本顿
Page Carter and Benton.
基顿医生
Uh... Dr. Keaton
我知道你今天下午要为一名肝母细胞瘤患者
I see you're going to have a trisegmentectomy
做肝三叶切除手术
for a hepatoblastoma this afternoon.
不 我认为这孩子需要术前化疗一个疗程
No. I decided the child needed a course of pre-op chemo.
但手术安排写在板子上
But it's on the board.
它不该出现在板子上 我已经取消了
Well, it shouldn't be. I canceled it.
皮特 你今天不太幸运
Peter, you were unlucky today.
但你已经比我之前
But you've already seen more
一整次轮值观摩的手术多多了
during a single rotation than I ever did.
我知道 我只是觉得积累更多经验
I know. I just feel that with more experience
我能为未来做更好的准备
I'll be better prepared for the future.
你不该这样看待这件事
That's not how you should be looking at it.
该死
Damn.
你是什么意思
Uh... what do you mean?
专注你眼前的事情
Focus on what's in front of you.
你的实习期有五年了
Your residency is five years long.
算是马拉松了 不是短跑
It's a marathon, not a sprint.
请让一下
Excuse me.
我感觉到噼啪声
I feel crepitation.
他的脖子有皮下空气
He's got subcutaneous air in his neck.
可能是食道穿孔
Probably perfed his esophagus.
我再扎一个静脉通路
I'll start a second line.
你要拍胸片吗
You want a chest film?
还有颈部软组织
And a soft tissue neck.
你呼叫我吗
You paged me?
可能是穿孔
Probable perforation.
体温37.8度
The temp's 100.
给他打1克优立新
Get a gram of unasyn.
他可能感染了
He might be developing an infection.
-你要插管吗 -是的
- You are gonna scope him? - Yep.
我不插管 他明显是穿孔了
I wouldn't. He's obviously perfed.
卡萝 去安排内窥镜检查
Carol, let's go ahead and set up for endoscopy.
我是珍妮·布雷
This is Jeanie Boulet.
我想知道今天是否有人询问我的档案
I'd like to know if anyone inquired about my file today.
中午吗
Around noon?
好的
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很好
I'm fine.
肿得很厉害
It's so damn swollen in here.
你能看清楚声带吗
Can you visualize the cords?
情况怎么样
All right. What do we got?
十岁的孩子试图成为一个吞剑者
Ten-year-old trying to be a sword swallower.
他用了一把切肉刀
He used a carving knife.
体征稳定
Vitals are stable.
给了他1克优立新
Gave him a gram of unasyn.
我们正在尝试查看是否有穿孔
We're trying to see if there's a perf.
好的 卡特 你在这里做什么
Okay. Carter, what the hell are you doing down here?
我以为急诊室值班的是甘特
I thought Gant was covering the E.R.
甘特没空
Gant's jammed.
所以我呼叫卡特来帮忙
I paged Carter to help.
他不是没空
He's not jammed.
那孩子动作太慢了
The kid is slow
我们不能一直帮他收拾烂摊子
and we're not helping him out by picking up his slack.
我觉得病人更重要 皮特
I thought the patient was more important, Peter.
卡萝的决定是正确的
Carol made the right call.
他们是皮特的实习生
Well, they're Peter's interns.
尊重他的决定
It's his decision.
好吧 不管怎样 他食道穿孔了
Well, in any event, he's perfed his esophagus.
我们都知道
Well, we all knew that one.
需要我插鼻胃管吗
Anybody want me to drop an NG?
不用 我们去手术室弄
No, we'll do it in the O.R.
那我呼叫基顿医生
I'll page Dr. Keaton.
不 你留下来帮你的朋友
No, why don't you stay down here and help your friend?
我们走
Let's go.
好了 现在
All right. Now.
下次你看到蝙蝠
Next time you see a bat
要怎么办
what are you going to do?
离它远点
Leave it alone.
很好
All right!
好好好
Good, good, good.
现在请让开
Now, hop out of the way here.
我们写些指示给他们带回家
Let's send some instructions home with them.
我们希望后续注射
We want follow-up injections
在第3 7 14和28天进行
on days 3, 7, 14 and 28.
好的 威尔伯先生
Okay... Mr. Wilbourne.
到你打♥针♥了
It's time for your shot.
我几乎没碰那东西
I barely touched the thing.
狂犬病可不是闹着玩的
Rabies is nothing to fool around with
这可是众所周知的
as you well know.
我们可以观看吗
Can we watch?
马克 你有时间吗
Mark, do you have a minute?
怎么了
What's up?
我想和你谈谈
Well, I just wanted to talk to you
我从改革委员会那里收到的备忘录
about the memo I got from the re-engineering committee
关于护士流动的
about floating the nurses.
卡萝 那是你的责任
Carol, that's your responsibility.
我需要你自己处理
I really need you to handle it yourself.
我在处理
I am handling it.
你想让我插手吗
You want me to put a word in?
不
No.
你知道我想看到什么吗 就是有这么一天
You know what I really like? It's just one 24 hours period
没有人抱怨他们的工作
where no one complains about their job
而且可能有一个人
and maybe just one person
会心怀感激他有这份工作
might appreciate the fact that they have one.
这个要求很过分吗
Is that too much to ask for?
我来是想告诉你
Well, actually what I was going to tell you is
他们同意了我的要求
that they are agreed to my request
他们不会再流动护士了
and they are gonna stop floating the nurses
这会使你我的工作更加轻松
which will make both of our jobs a lot easier.
我以为你想听到这个好消息
I just thought you might want some good news.
多谢
Thanks.
可怜的孩子
Eh... poor kid.
竟然想吞下一把刀
Trying to swallow a knife.
我见过更糟的
I've seen worse.
打开食道
Mobilize the esophagus.
好的 打开了
Okay. Got it.
清创伤口
Debride the wound.
好的
Okay.
稍等
And...
行了
I'm there.
基顿医生
Uh... Dr. Keaton?
问你一件事
I need to ask you something.
抽吸
Suction.
就是
Well, uh...
我有点担心 卡特的情况
I'm a little concerned about... how Carter's doing.
你觉得他怎么样
How do you think he's doing?
他得熬过这个轮值
Well, he... had to scramble this rotation--
我们俩都是
Well, we both did--
但是 我不知道 我觉得他做得不错
But, uh... I-I don't know, I-I think he's doing fine.
我也这么觉得
So do I.
你知道 一开始他毛毛躁躁的
You know, he had a rough bit in the beginning
但是他认真听了 也在好好学
But he listened, he learned...
而且他和孩子们相处得非常好
He's very, very good with kids.
是的
Yes, he is.
如果你是这么看卡特的
If that's the way you feel about Carter,
你应该告诉他
you should tell him.
对于老师来说 非常重要的一点就是
It's very important for the teacher
让实习生了解他自己的情况
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表