剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I took two buses to get here.
脉搏130
Pulse is 130.
你吃什么吃嗨了吗
Uh-huh. Are you high on something?
我 没有
Me? Uh-uh.
可♥卡♥因♥或是...
No crack or...?
可♥卡♥因♥ 从没有
Crack? Never!
等她处理完工作 怎么样
Ok, why don't you let her finish, okay?
你再告诉她你是吃什么嗨了
And you can tell her what you're high on
然后我会给你安排一个完美的外科医生
And then, I have the perfect surgeon for you.
外科医生 是怎么样的
Surgeon? What kind of surgeon?
小鲜肉
Uh, a young one.
私立医院把那个女的推给我们了
Hey, private hospital turfed that woman.
你敢信
Can you imagine?
一个腹痛的可♥卡♥因♥吸食者
Crack-head with abdominal pain.
你怎么看
What do you think?
给卡特 没错
Oh, yeah. Carter. Yeah.
罗斯医生要来点茶吗
Dr. Ross, you want some tea?
我正控制咖♥啡♥因♥摄入
I'm cutting back on caffeine.
我觉得这是草本茶
I think it's herbal.
格林医生 你想...
Dr. Greene, you want...?
不 不要喝
No! Don't drink that!
你不想也变成这样的
You don't want to go there.
喂 大脚怪
Hey, there, sasquatch. Huh?
爸 别
Dad, no.
你的药物检测显示罗菲呈阳性
Your drug screen came back positive for roofies.
罗菲
Roofies?
氟硝安定
Rohypnol.
使人昏迷并失忆
It knocks you out and causes amnesia.
你意思是他把这个放在我饮料里
You mean he put it in my drink?
可能是其他人 除非你服用过镇定剂
Someone did, unless you took tranquilizers.
从没有
Never.
我的天
Oh, my god.
我为什么这么蠢
How could I have been so stupid?
你并不蠢
You weren't stupid.
你只是错误地相信了不该相信的人
You just trusted someone you shouldn't have.
接下来会怎么样
So, what's going to happen?
我们需要做一个医学评估...
Well, we need to do a medical evaluation...
然后我们得报♥警♥
And we have to call the police.
如果我是错的怎么办
But what if I'm wrong?
我根本不知道发生了什么
I don't really know what happened.
我醒来的时候
I mean, when I woke up
我不确定
I didn't really know for sure
我被性侵过
that I'd had sex.
他可能用了避孕套
He may have used a condom.
但这只是我的一面之词
Well, then, it's just my word against his.
先做完你的医学评估
Let's finish your medical evaluation.
我们或许能发现一些证据
We may be able to find some evidence.
这里需要帮助
Need some help here.
两名枪伤患者
Two G.S.W.S.
发生了什么
What happened?
毒品交易失败
Drug deal went bad.
有个人在飞翔汉堡店
A guy opened fire
开枪射击
in the Fly Burger on third.
伤势怎样
Injuries?
只有一个左侧腹枪伤
Single G.S.W. to the left flank.
体征稳定 呼吸音正常
Vitals stable, good breath sounds.
滴注静脉生理盐水 维持静脉通道
I.V. saline, T.K.O.
有人开枪打我
Some guy shot me!
是 有人
Yeah. Some guy.
永远都是"有人"
It's always "Some guy."
道尔带他去创伤二室 马利克
Doyle, get him into trauma two. Malik?
年龄十七岁的员工胸部左下方中枪
17-year-old employee hit in the lower left chest.
看看有没有武器和针管
Check for weapons and needles.
外加右三角肌穿透
Plus a through and through to the right deltoid.
血压在下降 90/55
B.P.'s falling, 90/55.
窦性心动过速 120
Sinus tach at 120.
两个全速大口径静脉滴注
Two large bore I.V.'s
一升生理盐水
A liter of saline in.
输氧15升
O2 at 15 liters.
这位情况更紧急 把二号♥房♥的便携机带过来
This one is more critical. Grab the portable from 2.
交叉配血4个单位
H and H, type and cross four units.
准备两个单位O型血 然后做便携式胸透
Two units of O-negative just in case, and a portable chest.
我们要给他镇痛吗
Can we give him something for pain?
准备吗♥啡♥
Stand by with morphine.
看来最近买♥♥汉堡不安全啊
I guess you need hazard pay for slinging burgers these days.
腹肌紧张 准备腹穿
Belly's tender. Set up a lavage.
氧流量15 脉氧95
Pulse ox is 92 on 15 liters.
1克头孢唑啉
Ancef, one gram?
他可能有腹膜炎了
Yeah. He might have a peritoneal violation.
给他注射头孢西丁 相同计量
Give him Cefoxitin, that same dose.
情况怎么样
What do you got?
我想请你去看个病人
I got a cake for you to walk.
检查二室
Exam two.
需要外科会诊
I need a surgical consult
病人是一名可爱的50岁左右的瘾君子
on a lovely, 50-ish crack-head
从圣达威医院的急诊室送来
sent over courtesy of the St. David's E.R.
这听起来像是个人♥渣♥
Oh, that sounds like a dump.
你输得心服口服
Yeah, well, you lost fair and square.
这家伙怎么了
What about this guy?
当我没说 卡特
Uh, forget it, Carter.
找你的病人去吧
It's gomer tag, and you're in it.
我不相信他居然开枪打了我
I can't believe he shot me.
-马利克在哪里 -给放射科打电♥话♥
- Where's Malik? - Calling Radiology.
我刚刚只是站在那里
I was just standing there, man.
安静点 这样我才能帮你做检查
Be quiet so I can examine you.
你一个人行吗
You're okay alone?
行 他又没有枪或针头
Yeah. He don't have a gun or any needles.
枪 我没枪
Gun? I don't own no gun.
有什么需要就叫我
Call me if you need me.
你有什么事吗
Can I help you?
有 我在找我的弟弟
Yeah. I'm looking for my brother.
他中枪了
He's been shot.
抢救期间探访者不能进入
Visitors can't go in during a trauma.
去前台 告诉他们你来了
Go to the desk and tell them you're here.
有人会接待你的
Someone will come talk to you.
肯尼
Kenny!
肯尼 你还好吗
Kenny, you all right?
克里斯 我中枪了
Chris, I got shot.
你得去外面等
You have to wait outside.
这是我弟弟
That's my little brother.
好的 但你还是需要在外面等
Okay, but you still need to wait outside.
听着 警♥察♥不让我过警示带
Look, cops won't let me past the tape,
医生不让我上救护车
medics won't let me in the ambulance.
我就要待在这里
I'm staying right here.
是谁开枪打的你 肯尼
Who capped you, Kenny?
我不知道
I don't know.
你就不能给他点药吗
Can't you give him something?
他们以为我是黑帮份子
They think I'm a gangbanger.
谁
Who?
我还没给他检查完
I haven't finished assessing him.
请出去等
Please! Wait outside.
是的 紧急呼叫本顿
Positive. Stat-page Benton.
你们为什么都围着这个男孩
Why are y'all swarming around this boy, huh?
我弟弟在那里都快死了
My brother's in there dying!
没人要死了
Nobody is dying anywhere.
家属请到外面等
Please, family members need to wait outside.
你是负责的吗
Are you in charge?
哈蕾 你能
Haleh, could you...?
派个老姐来赶我走吗
Send an old sister and gonna shoo me away?
快过来救他
Get your ass in there and fix him up now.
听着 我们优先处理受伤最严重的病人
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表