剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
of oxidated metabolism in hypothyroidism.
这个对你来说很重要吗
This is important to you?
医学委员会考试里有这题
It was on the medical board exam.
我写的高于正常值
I put "Above normal."
答案是低于正常值
The answer is "Below normal."
我一直在想别的问题
Every day, I think of another question
等我查的时候发现这题答错了
and when I look it up, I find out I got it wrong.
我觉得你没问题的
I'm sure you did fine.
不是的 道格
No, Doug.
我查了三十道题了 没一道题做对
I've looked up 30 questions, all of which I missed.
我做的一点都不好
I did not do fine, okay?
好吧
Okay, all right.
你说得对
You're right
但是你会为患者做那些
But you do things for people
连医生都不会去做的事情
that doctors don't even think about doing.
卡萝
Carol?
大厅里那个患者需要清理一下
This guy in the hall needs a clean-up.
他刚刚拉床上了
He just did a major code brown.
你说得对
You're right.
我给人擦屁♥股♥
I wipe butts
还得听25岁的实习生吩咐
and take orders from 25-year-old interns.
鸡皮疙瘩的骑师是谁
Who's the jockey on Goosebumps?
场地是草地还是泥地
Is that turf or dirt?
跑道情况怎么样
Uh-huh. And what's the conditions of the track?
放松
Easy.
我压双倍
Well, listen. Put me down for a double pop--
鸡皮疙瘩会赢
Goosebumps to win.
还需要我配合什么吗
Either of you want any action?
我得到个赛马的内♥幕♥消息
I got the lowdown on a miler.
你是个职业赌博者
You're a gambler?
是投资者
Investor.
我想把赢来的钱投进股市里
I'd want to a gamble paying in the stock market.
这是有科学依据的
This is scientific.
有兴趣吗
What about it?
不 谢了
No, thanks.
别后悔啊
Your loss.
医生你呢
Doc?
可以啊
Uh, sure.
我下五美元
Put me down for five bucks.
五美元
Five bucks.
大赌客啊
A high-roller.
我看你一直在吐
I see you've been vomiting.
昨天开始的吗
Since yesterday?
对 我想可能是从我的猫那传染的流感
Yeah. I think I caught the flu from my cat.
我们需要做一些检查
We're going to run a few tests
给他的腹部也做个X光
and let's get an X-ray of his abdomen as well.
我能戴着帽子吗
Can I keep my hat on?
当然 为什么呢
Sure. Why?
这是我的规矩
It's my thing.
每次我下注后就一直戴着帽子直到出结果
Once I make a bet, I keep the hat on till the payoff.
这就是科学依据
Scientific, huh?
爱因斯坦为了好运还穿棕色袜子呢
Hey, Einstein wore brown socks for luck.
我凭啥要反对这个事儿呢
Now, who am I to argue with that, huh?
珍妮 有人给你留了这个
Hey, Jeanie, some guy dropped this off for you.
谁
Who?
应该是你前夫
I think it was your ex-husband.
什么时候的事
When?
他刚走
He just left.
艾尔
Al.
你拿到花了
Hi. I see you got the flowers.
为什么送花
What's this about?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
今天是我们的结婚纪念日
Just it's our anniversary
我一直在想你 都写在卡片上了
and I was thinking of you, like it says on the card.
这不合适
It's inappropriate.
珍妮 这没什么大不了的
Jeanie, it's no big deal.
我不想纪念一段
I don't want to celebrate a marriage that was a disaster
从头到尾都是灾难的婚姻
from beginning to end.
我不是故意让你不高兴的
I didn't mean to upset you.
拿回去吧
Well, here. Just... here.
不 你留着吧
No. You keep them.
送给病人什么的
Give them to a patient or something.
上帝啊
Oh, god!
艾达·布兰德 55岁 急性腹痛
Ida Blinnder, 55, acute abdominal pain.
我的肚子好像要爆♥炸♥了
It's like my stomach's exploding.
血压100/70 脉搏90
B.P. 100/70, pulse 90.
我需要手术
I need surgery.
做一下常规化验
Draw the usual labs.
加上淀粉酶和肝功能检查
Add an amylase, some L.F.T.S
打电♥话♥叫个外科顾问
and call a surgical consult.
她的肚子像个铁路调车场
It looks like a railroad yard.
布兰德太太 你做过不少手术吧
Mrs. Blinnder, I see you're no stranger to surgery.
我做过五次手术
I've had five operations.
他们什么都没查出来
They never find anything.
五次手术都是因为同样的问题吗
You've had all these for the same problem?
它总是反复发作
It comes back.
布兰德太太 你有没有经历过
Mrs. Blinnder, do you ever suffer
四肢失去知觉
the loss of sensation in your arms and legs?
有过 有过
Yes. Yes, I do.
手术取消
Cancel the surgeon.
为什么
Why?
怎么了
What's going on?
有一种罕见的病叫卟啉症
There's a rare condition called porphyria.
这种病经常会被误诊为外科疾病
It's often misdiagnosed as surgical.
其实是一种新陈代谢疾病
It's really a metabolic disease.
你是说这个可怜的女人
You mean this poor thing
经历了五次她不需要的手术
had five operations she didn't need?
有这个可能
It's possible.
这可能是写论文的完美案例
This could be the perfect case to write for the journal.
做个血常规和电解质化验
Let's get a C.B.C. and lytes.
现在什么情况
What's happening?
别担心 布兰德太太
Don't worry, Mrs. Blinnder.
我们会查到底的
We'll get to the bottom of this.
有人吗 帮个忙
Excuse me. A little help?
我们需要一个轮床
We need a gurney here.
我们在格雷森公墓外面的
Found her in a car
一辆车里发现了她
outside of Grayson Cemetery
她坐在里面快要失血而死了
sitting there bleeding to death.
这是你们的腰带吗
These your belts?
我们只有这个能当止血带
That's all we had for tourniquets.
她流了多少血
How much blood has she lost?
很难判断 车里的内饰是深色的
It's hard to tell. The car had dark upholstery.
把腰带取下来
Get the belts off.
看看她有没有动脉出血
See if she has an arterial bleed.
这一侧没有喷出
No spurting on this side.
有人能测一下脉搏吗
Can I get a pulse?
肯定用了把钝刀
Must have used a dull knife.
这画面不太好看
Something ugly's going on.
吸一下
Get the suction.
你觉得她吞了什么东西吗
Think she swallowed something?
你们有看到任何容器 毒药 或者杀虫剂吗
You see any containers, poisons, insecticides?
我们没注意
We didn't look.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
她没有身份证件
No I.D.
去她的车里找找
Go back and check her car.
给我一根洗胃管还有活性炭
Get me an Ewald tube and activated charcoal.
我们要给她洗胃
We got to pump her out.
珍妮 你能按住她的头吗
Jeanie, can you hold her head?
好的
Yes.
找到了
Here it is.
疼死了
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表