剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
你被送进来的时候就是她照顾的你
She took care of you when you first came in.
就是她打断了我嗨
She the one who ruined my high?
我喜欢她
I like her.
好吧 我去联♥系♥你的社工
Okay, I'm going to get ahold of your caseworker
我们还要送你去戒毒中心
and we'll try to get you into rehab.
或者 你可以继续摧毁自己的人生
Or you can keep screwing up your life
最后死在一条小巷子里
and end up dead in some alley.
由你来选择
That's your choice.
我好累
I'm pretty tired.
珍妮
Jeanie.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我新的工作地点在威尔斯的另一边
That new job site's just on the other side of Wells.
我想要知道
I thought I'd find out
什么时候你会回家吃晚饭
what time you were going to be home for dinner.
珍妮 来了个车祸伤员
Jeanie, M.V.A. pulling up.
他在肯尼迪街上被一辆半挂货车从侧面撞了
A guy got T-boned by a semi on the Kennedy.
凯瑞 这是艾尔·布雷
Uh, Kerry, this is Al Boulet.
我们去年见过 你好
We met last year. Hi.
他们到了
Here they come.
我得走了
Okay, uh, I got to go.
我八点左右会到家
I'll be home around 8:00.
你不会做饭吧
You're not cooking, right?
今晚我会让你惊喜连连
I've got all sorts of surprises lined up for you tonight.
别弄速冻食品 拜托了
No frozen dinners, please.
-八点见 -好的
- I'll see you at 8. - Ok.
八点就要到家是吗
Home by 8, huh?
看来我们得抓紧时间了
Guess we've got some catching up to do.
你什么时候开始抽烟了
When did you start smoking?
我从道尔那要的
Bummed one from Doyle.
我听说你今天爆发了
So, I hear you had a meltdown today.
你和休息室打了一架
You picked a fight with the lounge.
没错
Yeah.
感觉好些了吗
Feel better?
没有
Not really.
马克 我不会给你
Mark, I'm not going to write you
开止疼药处方的
that prescription for the Percodan.
我觉得你需要一些帮助
I think you got to get some help.
我没事
I'm fine.
抓起椅子去休息室干架可不是没事
Taking a chair to the lounge isn't fine.
这事又没发生在你身上过
It's never happened to you, Doug.
你不懂
You don't know.
我会找其他人给我开止疼药
I'll get someone else to write me the Percodan.
好吧
Okay. All right.
如果你想聊聊
If you want to talk,
你知道到哪找我 对吧
you know where to find me, right?
卡特医生
Dr. Carter!
安斯弗医生
Dr. Anspaugh.
韦弗医生刚刚让我下来
Dr. Weaver just dragged me down here
召开给交通事故伤患的会诊
for a surgical consult on a traffic accident.
你却不见了
You were nowhere to be found.
接到传呼我就来了
I came down as soon as I was paged.
要我来主刀吗
Would you like me to take it?
谢谢 不用了 医生
No, thank you, doctor.
一会楼上查房♥的时候见
I'll see you upstairs for rounds.
卡特
Hey, Carter.
有一大堆人在三床等你
You got a bunch of people waiting on you in curtain three.
说你叫他们下来要召开会诊
Said you called them down for a consult.
好的 谢谢你
Right, thank you.
抱歉让各位久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
我是约翰·卡特
John Carter.
我是卡拉·克莱默 社会服务部
Carla Kramer, social work.
你好
How do you do?
丹尼尔·肖 膳食部
Daniel Shaw, dietary.
安·佛格森 理疗科
Anne Ferguson, physical therapy.
你好
Hello.
你们都见过库文先生了吧
So, you've all had a chance to, uh, see Mr. Curwane?
看过病历了吧
Review the chart?
要不我们出去说
Why don't we take a step outside then?
皮特
Hey, Peter.
挪一下
Move over.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
这又不难
It wasn't hard.
你小时候就经常这么做
It's what you used to do when you were little.
一遇上麻烦就会来教堂
Whenever you'd get in trouble you'd go down to the church.
你知道如果爸爸在这找到你
You knew if daddy found you there,
他会以为你已经悔改了
He'd figure you were already repenting
这样他就不忍♥心拿皮带打你了
and he wouldn't have the heart to take the belt to you.
你是说我小时候就会玩心计了吗
You're saying I was that calculating as a kid?
妈这么觉得
Mommy thought so.
我觉得爸爸没错
Me, I think daddy was right.
你对自己的要求
You were harder on yourself
比任何人都更加严苛
than any of us could have ever been.
卡拉说自从早上以后就再也没见过你了
Carla says she hasn't seen you since first thing this morning.
我不知道会有这么困难
I didn't know it was going to be this hard.
怎么了
What?
那个宝宝
The baby.
他可能有脑损伤
He may have brain damage,
还有发育问题 自闭症 智力缺陷
developmental problems, autism, mental retardation
他们都没法做出诊断
they can't even say.
但他也可能没事 对吧
Or he might be fine, right?
不管怎样 你都会更加的爱他
Either way, you're going to love him more
甚至爱得超乎你想象
than you can even imagine.
我承担不了
I can't handle it.
你当然可以
Sure you can.
你必须可以
You'll have to.
那可是你的儿子 皮特
That's your son up there, Peter.
这个世界总会有坎坷
The world is hard sometimes.
不可能事事如你所愿
It can't always go the way you want it to go.
我想爸了
I miss dad.
有没有地方可以
By the way, is there any chance that there's some place
同时收容他们 让他们住在一起
that could take both of them and let them live together?
她需要护理吗
Does she need nursing care?
她可能有一点痴呆
She may have a little dementia.
我觉得她有一点神志不清
She seems a bit out of it to me.
卡特医生 查房♥了
Dr. Carter, time for rounds.
艾尔登·雷克兰德有房♥间可以让他们住
Alden Lakeland has rooms that will accommodate couples.
太好了
Oh, great!
卡特医生
Dr. Carter?!
抱歉 我得走了
Um... I'm sorry. I have to go.
什么
What?
查房♥ 我一小时后回来
Rounds. I'll be back in an hour.
医生
Doctor,
负责治疗那位太太的人是你
you're the one with the relationship with the wife.
没有你的参与我们也开展不了工作
We won't get far without your involvement.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
卡特医生
Dr. Carter!
我不来查房♥了
Uh... I'm not coming.
你说什么
You're what?
有位病人需要我照顾
I have a patient needs my attention.
查房♥是项目里面必不可少的一项 医生
Rounds are a requisite for this program, doctor.
照顾患者也是
So is patient care.
你要么现在来查房♥ 要么就再也别查房♥了
You come to rounds today or don't come to rounds again.
我能来的时候肯定会来
I'll be there if and when I can!
好吧 医生
All right, doctor.
有人想去喝鸡尾酒吗
Anyone thinking cocktails?
我得去接孩子和我妹妹
I got to pick the kids up and my sister.
我要去
I'm in.
我也要去
Me, too.
你带钱了吗
You got any money?
我有比钱更好的东西 信♥用♥卡♥
Better than money, girl, credit.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表