剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
What are you doing?
伤口太深
The cut's too deep.
我合不上
I can't close it.
除非你想让我拿针线给你缝上
Unless you want me to get you a needle and thread.
不用了 胶水就行了
No, no. Glue's fine.
他出血的事 你没说谎吧
You weren't lying, were you? About his bleeding?
你们必须立即投降 邓肯
You have to give up now, Duncan.
邓肯 也许我们应该去
Duncan, maybe we should go to that place
你说的那个地方
you were telling me about.
那个什么什么碗
The fifth of something.
是湾 克莱德湾
Firth, the firth of Clyde.
我们可以坐艘邮轮
We can take a ferry.
去大坎布雷岛上
To the island of Great Cumbrae.
然后乘小船偷偷溜去小坎布雷岛上
And then, sneak a tiny boat over to Little Cumbrae
因为它是私人拥有的
because it's privately owned, You know?
你可能会被抓到 但这也值了
You can get caught, of course, but it's worth it
要是能看到太阳出来 河湾一片蔚蓝的景色
if the sun's in the sky and the firth is blue.
巨大的阿伦山脉
Big mountains of Arran
都是紫色的 矗立在远方
All purple, jutting up in the background.
听起来很美
Sounds beautiful.
我不知道 我没去过
I wouldn't know. I've never been.
甚至从没见过河湾
Never even seen the firth.
或许我本该在除夕夜许这个愿
Maybe that's what I should have pledged at Hogmanay, you know,
去小坎布雷岛上
to go to Little Cumbrae.
与过去的人生一刀两断
A clean break with the past.
开始新的人生
A fresh start.
但我选择了来美国投靠我的堂兄
But I came to America instead to stay with my cousin.
我爸爸觉得我疯了
My father thought I was crazy.
他在格拉斯哥的船坞
He's a pallet driver
当货运司机
on the shipyards in Glasgow.
三十年如一日 装货卸货
30 years, loading on and loading off.
他在我十九岁时给我找了一份同样工作
Got me the same job when I was 19.
我还没到二十岁就被解雇了
I was laid off by 20.
这差事挺不错的
It was a good job, you know.
但我总想干点别的
But I always wanted something else.
想让自己更有意义
Wanted to be something more.
我也这么想过
I have, too.
你都这么厉害了 为什么呢
With all you can do? Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
我却沦落到这个地步
So then I end up in here.
邓肯·斯图尔特来到了美国
Duncan Stewart comes to America
在周五的早上 他走进了这里
and on a friday morning, he comes in here.
我们只是需要这笔钱
We just needed the money.
但看看我们现在是什么下场
But look what we got, James. Look!
你搞得一团糟
You're a bloody mess
我不知道该怎么办了
And I don't know what to do.
但你没事啊
You're all right.
怎么会没事
I'm not all right at all.
我杀了人
I killed a man.
我杀了人
I killed a man!
你知道这是什么感受吗
Do you know what that feels like?
你知道这是什么感受吗
Do you know what's feels like?
你知道吗
Do you?
我知道
I do.
我也害死过一个人
I killed a man.
我给他输了错误血型的血
I gave him the wrong blood.
你不是故意要杀他的
You didn't mean to kill him.
你也不是故意要杀诺瓦特尼先生的
You didn't mean to kill Mr. Novotny.
外面这些警♥察♥中
And how many of those cops out there
会有多少人在意这一点
are going to care about that?
没事的 詹姆斯
It's all right, James.
我一定会找办法让我们逃离这里
I'll get us out of this somehow.
我得想点办法
I just have to think of something.
我不知道怎么办
I don't know what, but...
我得想想办法
I have to think of something.
也许罗伯特的主意没错
Maybe Robert had the right idea.
也许可以从天花板出去
Maybe that's the way out.
我们把箱子堆得足够高
We stack these crates high enough
来撑住天花板
to support the ceiling.
邓肯 小心身后
Duncan, behind you!
别开枪 邓肯
Don't, Duncan.
你已经知道杀人是什么感受了
You already know what it feels like,
这一次你会是故意杀人的
except this time, you'll mean it.
别开枪 别开枪
Don't, don't.
你之前在哪
Where the hell were you?
你之前在哪
Where the hell were you?
别伤害他
Don't hurt him.
你之前在哪 在哪
Where were you? Where were you?
后门边的储藏室里
The storeroom by the door.
有后门
The door?
你是说这有后门
You're telling me There's a door?
这 拿去 拿去
Here, just take them. Take them.
把钥匙拿去吧 邓肯
Just take the keys, Duncan.
我们得等他来
We're gonna wait for him to get here
因为他想要跟你谈谈
because he wants to start talking to you...
这门通向哪
Where does it go?
这是火灾逃生通道
It's a fire escape.
梯子通往后面公♥寓♥的楼上
The ladder leads up to the apartment building behind us.
我们后面有一栋楼吗
There's a building behind us?
你跟我一起走
You're coming with me.
保持手腕别动
Just don't move your wrist.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
我倒希望你不会出事
I hope it is you who will be fine.
詹姆斯 我得走了
James, I have to go.
有条路能出去 我得走了
There's a way out. I have to go.
我不想留你一个人在这 但...
I don't want to leave you, but...
我们应该等等的
We should have waited.
他们会把你照顾得很好的
They'll take good care of you.
一定会的
I know they will.
走吧
Come on. Let's go.
上吧
Go on.
这叫绕远路
This is called taking the long way around.
我们逃出来了 海瑟薇小姐
We did it, Miss Hathaway.
我们成功了
We did it.
我们走到巷子尽头以后
When we get to the end of the alley
我要你放我走 邓肯
I want you to let me go, Duncan.
没问题
Sure.
我可不想被你拖后腿
I wouldn't want you to slow me down.
站这别动 请原地别动
Hold it right there. Stop it right there, please.p
别跑 是劫匪吗
Stop. Is that one of them?
是的 别跑 邓肯 别跑
Yes. Don't run, Duncan! Don't run!
停下 不然我开枪了
Stop or I'll shoot.
别跑
Don't run!
天哪
God!
快叫急救员来 快叫急救员
Call the paramedics! Call the paramedics!
这是2418号♥警车
This is unit 2418.
我在乌尔考特街3312号♥后面的巷子里
I'm in the alley behind 3312 Woolcott.
我击倒了一名劫匪
I've got one offender down.
我需要一辆货车或者救护车
I need a wagon or an ambulance.
另一名嫌犯呢
What about the other suspect?
另一名嫌犯呢
The other suspect?!
他有内出血 他还在里面
Internal bleeding... He's still inside.
可能已经晕倒了
Probably passed out.
第二名嫌犯还在里面 可能已失去意识
The second suspect is inside, Possibly unconscious.
拜托
Come on.
叫急救员来
Get the paramedics!
清理出创伤二室
Clear trauma two!
卡萝 你还好吗
Carol, you all right?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
交给我们吧
We can get it from here.
清出创伤二室
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表