剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
and pick up some stuff.
我时间不会太紧张吧
I'm not cutting it too close, am I?
你两点下班吗
You're on until 2:00?
你们没有准备什么告别会之类的吧
There's not any sort of farewell thing going on, is there?
没有 我没听说过
No, not that I've heard of.
太好了 马克今天太奇怪了
Okay, good. Mark is acting so odd.
他会想你的
He's going to miss you.
他觉得我应该走
He's the one who thinks I should go.
我不想再听他跟我说一遍凤♥凰♥城有多好了
If I hear how great Phoenix is one more time...
我觉得他只是想支持你的决定
I think he's trying to be a good support
因为他现在看起来很痛苦
judging from how miserable he looks.
你犹豫了吗
You having second thoughts?
我从来没有做过这么正确的决定
I never made a decision that seemed so right.
做出这个决定之后我感觉好极了
Once I made it, I felt great.
我当然犹豫了
Of course, I'm having second thoughts.
我希望你能留下
Well, I wish you weren't going...
但你的确看起来很开心
But you do look happy.
真的吗
Do I?
我只是担心我并不是真的快乐
I'm just afraid I'm not really happy at all--
只是一头闯进克洛伊和乔的快乐之中
Just barging in on Chloe and Joe's happiness.
来而不往非礼也
She owes you a couple of barge-ins.
苏珊 你在这啊
Susan. There you are.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我需要你的意见
I need a second opinion.
没问题
Sure.
看见没 太奇怪了
See? Odd.
我需要你帮我看看这个病人
I want to get your opinion on a patient.
你是不是得什么病了
You coming down with something?
希望没有
I hope not.
病人28岁 吸烟 服用避孕药
28-year-old smoker, on the pill
主诉症状呼吸急促
complains of shortness of breath.
心电图的电流很微弱
Diffuse low voltage on her E.K.G.
我觉得是心包炎 要做个回声检测
I'm thinking pericarditis-- get an echo.
没错 我也会这样做
Yeah. That's what I'd do.
你不觉得有可能是鞍肺栓塞吗
You don't think it could be a pulmonary embolism?
她很危险 心电图不正常
She's at risk, abnormal E.K.G.,
可能是导线放置的问题
it could be lead placement.
不 我会做回声检测
No. I'd go with the echo.
你确定吗
You sure?
当然了 这还用问吗
Yeah. It's a no-brainer.
如果回声检测呈阴性的话
You can always get a V.Q. scan
你还可以做肺通气灌注扫描
if the echo's negative.
我也是这么想的
That's what I was thinking.
我去预约超声
I'll order an echo.
他们在这啊
There they are--
急诊科的最佳拍档
The Mutt and Jeff of emergency medicine
在她绝尘离去之前
pooling their expertise
交流专业意见
before she leaves us in the dust.
道格 别这样
Doug, stop.
兰迪 给化验室打电♥话♥
Randi, call the lab.
把这些化验报告拿回来
Pick up these tests.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
移♥动♥健康
The health mobile.
他还是没有理由把我们搞得这么痛苦
Still no reason to make us miserable.
三床尿布疹 专门为你留的
Diaper rash, curtain three. Saved it just for you.
安斯弗这么快就又让你参与移♥动♥医疗了吗
Anspaugh made you ride the mobile again so soon?
不是安斯弗让我们做这个的
Anspaugh didn't make us do it.
那个免疫项目是罗斯医生的主意
The immunization program was Dr. Ross' idea.
这是真的吗
Is this true?
这样我不用上街了
Keeps me off the streets.
看看这个
Check this out.
我有防晒霜
I got sunscreen.
我有绿松石皮带扣
I got a turquoise belt buckle.
我有处理蛇咬伤的工具
I got a snake bite kit.
用来干嘛的
What for?
苏珊的告别会
Susan's farewell.
我们还有一个仙人掌形状的蛋糕
And we got a cactus-shaped cake.
不好说 我觉得她肯定不喜欢
I don't know. I think she's gonna hate this.
她当然不喜欢了
Of course, she'll hate it.
所以我们才要做嘛
That's why we're doing it.
化验结果出来之后跟我说一声
Let me know when those labs get back.
你看起来很糟糕
You look lousy.
我早上起来脖子就出问题了 还发烧
I woke up with this neck thing and a fever.
现在流感盛行 但是
There's flu going around, but...
你没告诉她你的感受是吗
You didn't tell her how you feel?
她要走了
She's leaving.
她已经做出决定了
She's made her decision.
我觉得没有必要再说什么了
I don't see any point in saying anything.
两个小时之后
In two hours
会有个一周大的男婴
we'll have a one-week-old male baby
躺在这张手术台上
on this table.
关于这个可怜的孩子我们知道什么信息
And what do we know about this poor soul?
他有膨隆腹
He has a distended abdomen
有可见的胃肠道蠕动
visible peristalsis.
上消化道钡餐检查显示
The upper G.I. series showed a partial
有局部小型肠梗阻
small bowel obstruction.
当我们打开他的腹腔时 会看到
So, when we open him up we're expecting...
肠旋转不良
A malrotation of the gut.
这意味着什么
Meaning?
在胎儿发育的第十周
In the tenth week of fetal development
肠袢的上部
the cephalic limb of the intestinal loop
拉长并旋转了270度
elongated and twisted 270 degrees.
从十二指肠开始
Okay, but begin with the duodenum.
在正常的一周大的婴儿体内你会看到什么
What would you expect to see in a normal one-week-old?
你的意思是十二指肠后面跟着什么
You mean like the duodenum leads to...
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
试着想象画面
Try to see it.
十二指肠后面是空肠
Duodenum leads to the jejunum
紧跟着是回肠
which connects to the ileum.
慢一点
Okay, but slow down.
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you see.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
想象一个健康的内脏画面
Um, start with the image of a healthy gut.
我看到了胰腺的上部
I'm seeing the head of the pancreas.
就像一个小拳头握着两根吸管
It's like a tiny fist holding two straws.
你是说肠系膜动脉和血管
The mesenteric artery and vein?
它就在十二指肠的开放结构中
It's nestled in the open-c of the duodenum
表面就像光滑的鹅卵石
and its surface is like fine pebbles...
颜色是漂亮的浅棕黄色
A beautiful shade of tannish yellow.
来 你试试
Go on. You try.
胰腺的形状
The pancreas is...
像一个头很大的蝌蚪
shaped like... a tadpole with a big head.
它的尾巴逐渐缩窄
Um... it narrows into a tail that curls
卷曲地连接到脾门
into the hilum of the spleen.
那脾脏是什么样子的
Now, see the spleen.
苏珊
Susan.
在
Yes.
我知道你马上要开始全新的生活
I know we had a rocky start
但我以为我们一起共事这么久
but I thought we worked on a relationship
已经建立了良好的工作关系
and developed a professional rapport.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
1号♥病房♥的吸烟病人 我诊断为肺栓塞
The smoker in one-- I diagnosed a pulmonary embolism
而且同意让她做肺通气灌注扫描了
and consented her for a V.Q.
我以为是马克的病人
I thought it was mark's patient.
他来问了我的意见
He asked me for my opinion.
那我应该找他说理
I guess my beef is with him, then.
我去跟他谈
I'll talk to him.
我想我知道问题出在哪
I think I know what the problem is.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
我只是很不爽 或许我可以上去
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表