剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Hey, what is it?
打911 他被捅伤了
Call 911. He's been stabbed.
给他输液
Set up an I.V.
有人看到发生了什么吗
Anybody see what happened here?
有人看到发生了什么吗
Did anybody see what happened?
小心 小心
Look out, look out!
我找不到静脉留置针 但我有个18号♥针
I couldn't find an angiocath, but I got an 18-gauge needle.
刺进他肘前血管
Jab it into his antecubital vein
并贴在他胳膊上
and tape his arm down.
坚持住 哥们
Come on, buddy.
好 进去了
Okay, I'm in.
贴住
Tape this down.
怎么回事
What's going on?
有同伴来了
We got company.
他快不行了
Okay, we're losing him.
我得切开静脉
I'll do a cutdown.
-在这吗 -得给他输更多的液
- Out here? - We got to get more fluids in him.
你有手术刀 或锋利的东西吗
You got a scalpel-- anything sharp in there?
没有
Uh, no.
-有锋利的工具吗 -等等 给 用这个
- Anything sharp? - Wait, wait. Here. Use these.
好
All right.
医生
Hey, doc.
救护车15分钟到
Ambulance'll be here in 15 minutes.
他坚持不了那么久
He's not gonna make it that long.
你的车能开多快
How fast will that thing go?
比在这干等救护车快
Faster than waiting for the ambulance.
我们走 上车 走
Let's go, come on! Let's go!
抬他起来
Pick him up.
詹宁斯先生
Mr. Jennings.
詹宁斯先生 我得关闭监测器了
Mr. Jennings, I need to turn off the monitor now.
死亡时间 8:53
Time of death: 8:53.
您想在这陪她一会儿吗
Would you like to stay with her for a while?
谢谢
Thank you.
我做的事情
What I did...
我不知道是对是错
I don't know if it was right or wrong.
她当时很痛苦
She was in a lot of pain.
但是 我们的整个婚姻
But...our whole marriage,
从来没有放弃生活
it-it was never about giving up on life.
我们不是这样的人
This is not who we were.
你陪伴了她
You stayed with her.
你在她需要时帮了她
You helped her when she needed you.
我想那就是你
I think that's who you were.
我有插管 但没有喉镜
I've got an E.T. tube, but no laryngoscope.
我只能凭感觉进去了
I'll have to go in blind.
嘎斯 我们知道了
Gus, you made your point.
你想赶到医院 对吧
You want to get there, don't you?
插管完毕
He's tubed.
把氧气袋给我
Give me the ambu bag.
就在这
It's right here.
鼓气
Hit it.
好 进去了
All right, we're in.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我要把他摆到垂头仰卧位
I'm going to put him in trendelenburg.
我有麻烦了
I'm having trouble.
怎么了
What?
氧气袋有洞 需要胶带
My ambu bag's got a leak. I need some tape.
-谢了 -客气
- Thanks. - Yeah.
基顿医生让我告诉你
Dr. Keaton asked me to tell you
来讨糖的家伙们在等了
the trick-or-treaters are waiting.
好 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
你要的杂♥志♥文章我都找到了
And I have the journal articles when you want them.
你写术后注意事项了吗
You write the post-op notes?
写了
Yes.
很好 那你就
Good. If you can, uh...
拔出幽门成形术的引流管吧
Pull the drains on the pyloroplasty.
你为什么折磨我
Why are you riding me?
你是个实习生
You're an intern.
我累死累活 你也就给我个中等评价
I bust my ass and you give me a mediocre evaluation.
多数实习生也就中等水平
Well, most interns do mediocre work.
我不是
I don't.
你可以做得更好
Well, you could do better.
卡特也能
So can Carter.
大家都能
So can everyone.
你必须做得更好
Yeah, well, you have to do better.
我必须做得更好
I have to do better.
因为我是黑人吗
Is that because I'm black?
你是想说这个吗
Is that your message here?
我问你
Let me ask you something.
你申请医学院的时候
When you applied to medical school
有没有选那个
did you check the box?
你有没有选"非裔美国人"
Did you check "African-american"?
我跟别人一样努力 才得以来到这
I worked as hard as everyone else to get in here.
但大多数人不会这么想
Well, that's not what most people think.
他们以为你选个那项 为得到优待
They assume you checked the box to get preferential treatment.
他们以为你是为了满足指标
They assume you exist to fill a quota.
如果你想证明他们错了
Now, if you want to prove them wrong
你就要加倍努力 比别人更晚回去
You have to work twice as hard, stay twice as late,
加倍优秀
to be twice as good.
你以为我不知道这些吗
You think I need you to tell me that?
那我们就互相理解
Oh well, so we understand each other,
没问题了 对吧
so we don't have a problem, now, do we?
你选了吗
Did you check the box?
没有
No.
也许你该直接告诉别人这个
Maybe you should just tell people.
那样你就不用一直费劲巴拉证明自己了
That way, you won't have to go around keep proving it all the time.
你好啊
Hi there.
你留下陪我了
You stayed.
你表现得很好
You did really well.
你会没事的
You're going to be fine.
我想跟你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you.
我有事要告诉你
I have something I need to tell you.
关于我爸爸
About my dad?
对
Yes.
他死了 对吧
He died, didn't he?
是这个事吧
Is that it?
是
Yes.
什么情况
What do we got?
腹部刀伤 他现在稳定了 需要开胸
Knife wound to the abdomen. He's stablized, needs a lap.
带他去手术室
Let's get him up to the O.R.
那边如何 下周轮到我了
How is it out there? I'm going next week.
没什么难的
Oh, no big deal.
很轻松 马利克
Real smooth, Malik.
记得带饼干
Bring cookies.
那我撤了
Well, that's it.
好吧 晚安 嘎斯
All right. Have a good night, Gus.
物理书的事儿 我什么都不会说的
I'm not going to say anything about that physics book.
天哪 这大概就是个蠢主意
Oh, god, it was probably a stupid idea.
如果你想做就做
Hey, if you wanna do.
我都通过了 谁都能
Look, if I can make it, anybody can.
谢了
Thanks.
你打算去万圣节派对吗
You going to the Halloween party?
不了 去不了
No. Can't make it.
听说哈蕾很棒
I hear Haleh's really good.
没错
Yeah, she is.
去年圣诞节我听她唱过
I heard her sing last Christmas.
今天那位詹宁斯先生
That case with Mr. Jennings today?
当我看到 他看着她
When I saw him watching her...
握着她的手
and holding her hand...
就好像看到了他们的一生
kind of saw what their whole life had been...
当时我真希望我们能救活她
made me wish that we could save her
我们就也能把他救了
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表