剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
血压回升了 120/80
B.P.'s back up-- 120/80.
我担心会出现颅内出血
I'm worried about an intracranial bleed.
他这样能做头部CT吗
Is he stable enough for a head C.T.?
有护士陪同就行
If a nurse goes with him.
我是不是该在值班
Am I on call?
不 你是病人
No. You're a patient.
你遭遇了一场严重的交通事故
You were involved in a serious traffic accident.
事故
An accident?
你的儿子 扎克 刚才被带去手术室了
Your son, Zach, has just been taken up to surgery.
手术室
Surgery?
他在事故中受伤了
He was injured in the accident.
事故 什么事故
Accident? What accident?
头部CT快点准备
Get a rush on that head C.T.
扎克 不会有事的
Zach, everything's gonna be okay.
那个孩子差点就被你害死了
We could have killed that boy.
我犯糊涂了
I got confused.
你根本不能胜任急诊室的工作
You have no business working the E.R.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
今天结束之前
I want you to restock supplies
你去补充库存
for the rest of the day.
别让我看到你在我病人跟前
I don't want you anywhere near my patients.
我是急诊室的卡萝·海瑟薇
Yes, this is Carol Hathaway in the E.R.
请腾一间CT室出来
Clear a C.T. Room, please.
调用直升机的号♥码在哪里
Where's the number for chopper dispatch?
-马克 我能跟你说件事吗 -可以
- Mark, can I run something past you? - Sure.
我这里一位老先生去世了
I've got a sweet old guy who died
我不知道该怎么处理
and I don't know what to do
他的冻尸请求
about his cryogenics request.
他的什么
His what?
他和太太买♥♥了一个双人冷冻箱
He and his wife bought a tank for two
想在过世后被并肩冻存
so they could be frozen side-by-side when they died.
她太太现在在哪
Where's his wife now?
在冷冻箱里
In the tank.
我有一个加州的冷冻公♥司♥的电♥话♥
I have an 800 number for a cryogenics company in California.
打吧
Call it.
是 我还在
Yeah. Still holding.
-怎么了 -没事
- What? - Nothing.
好 好 有消息了尽快通知我
Yeah. Yeah, page me as soon as you know.
直升机准备好了
Helicopter's standing by.
我们可能得去
We may have to go back
接回他们母子
and get the wife and the baby.
好 无创止血钳
Okay. De bakey.
用卡式持针器持5-0血管缝线
5-0 prolene on a castro viejo.
向后引针
Retract caudally.
牵引器
Retractor.
脾静脉修复好了
Splenic vein's repaired.
他的胰腺怎么样了
How about this pancreas?
尾部失活组织最多
The tail has most of the devitalized tissue.
与其切除整个胰脏 不如切除尾部组织
I'd resect rather than do a subtotal pancreatectomy.
很好 我同意 组织剪
Good. I agree. Metz.
你打算切除后如何修复
How would you repair after resection?
间断水平褥式缝合
Interrupted horizontal mattresses
胰管内采用八字缝合
and a figure eight in the pancreatic duct.
继续吧 就这么做 无创止血钳
Go ahead. Do it. De bakey.
用持针器持3-0缝合线
3-0 silk on a needle driver.
还需要做什么吗
Anything else to do?
冲洗 控制好肠道
Irrigate, run the bowel under control
从分散的刺伤处插入引流管
Insert a jackson-pratt drain through a separate stab wound
用烙剪代替解剖刀 以减少流血量
and, uh, use cautery instead of a scalpel to minimize bleeding.
在此之后呢
And after that?
-缝合 -简单点就好
- Close. - Keep it simple.
原原本本地按照你刚才的描述执行
Do exactly what you just described--
不增 不减
No more, no less.
好的
Okay.
剪缝线 3毫米 别多剪
Cut the suture, three millimeters no longer.
冲洗 生理盐水
Irrigate, normal saline.
一定要温的
Make sure it's warm.
出检查室之前先把她留在大厅
Park her in the hall until we can clear an exam room.
杰瑞 看到苏珊了没
Jerry, you seen Susan?
看到了 有人呼她 准备搭机出勤
Yeah, she got paged to chopper duty.
开什么玩笑
You're kidding.
怎么了
What's up?
-我需要冰 很多很多冰 -什么
- I need ice, lots of ice. - Huh?
加州冰冻公♥司♥要求在本地负责人来之前
California Cryonics said to put him on ice
先把他放在冰上
till their local rep arrives.
他们得快点来了
They'd better hurry.
刘易斯医生
Dr. Lewis!
苏珊
Susan?
你确定你没问题吗
Are you sure you're all right?
我没事 我想把他们带过来
Yeah. I want to bring them in.
我去吧
I'll go.
不 不 我可以
No. No, I'm fine.
真的吗 你可以陪赫利希留在这
Really? You can stay here with Herlihy.
真的不用
No, really.
-刘易斯医生 -我没事
- Dr. Lewis! - I'm okay.
可以给我吗
May I?
看看你的安排
See your orders.
好的
Okay.
约翰 能麻烦你把这些拿到重症监护室
John, will you take these to I.C.U.
并确保它们被一丝不苟地按书面执行吗
and make sure they're carried out as meticulously as written?
好的
Sure.
皮特 想跟我一块做肉瘤切除术吗
Peter, care to join me in a sarcoma resection?
好的 好 我很荣幸
Uh, yeah, yeah, I'd love to.
很好 甘特可以负责外伤值班
Good. Gant can cover in trauma call.
45分钟后来手术室
Scrub in in 45 minutes.
你还没爱上她吗
Don't you just love her?
扎克在哪
Where's Zach?
我的丈夫在哪儿
Where's my husband?
你丈夫昏迷了很长一段时间
Your husband was unconscious for quite a while.
他醒来后头脑有些混乱
He woke up confused and disoriented.
他的头受伤了吗
He has a head injury?
那我儿子呢
What about my son?
他在做手术
He's in surgery.
别担心 盖尔 我们会照顾好你的家人的
Don't worry Gail, your family's in good hands.
让一下 让一下
Move. Move.
这样疼吗
Does this hurt?
疼
Yeah.
血压正常 115/65
B.P.'s okay. 115/65.
拍颈椎CT 做血红蛋白和红细胞比容测定
Get a C-spine, H and H,
交叉配血4个单位 还有尿检
type and cross for four and dip a cath urine.
她的肺功能良好
Got a good set of lungs on her.
呼吸频率有点高
Respiratory rate's kind of high.
也可能是因为哭的
Who knows with all that crying?
频率60 脉搏160
It's 60. Pulse 160.
腹部肿胀
Abdomen's distended
不过她确实吸了很多气
But she's been taking in a lot of air.
你希望进行小儿外科会诊吗
Do you want a pedes surgery consult?
好 拿个婴儿监测仪来 查血常规 血气分♥析♥
Yeah. Get a baby-gram, C.B.C., and a gas.
亲爱的 你是受伤了
Hey, darling, are you hurt
还是在对这个世界不满
or are you just mad at the world?
有什么事
What'll it be?
你相信轮回吗
Do you believe in reincarnation?
相信 怎么了
Sure. Why not?
下辈子 我要投胎做辛迪·克劳馥[超模]
Next life, I'm coming back as Cindy Crawford.
能帮我们个忙吗
Would you do us a favor?
有个刚去世的病人希望自己被低温保存
A deceased patient of mine wants to be cryogenically preserved.
我们需要冰冻一个死人
We got to freeze a dead guy.
有冰块吗
You got any ice?
脖子没问题
Neck looks okay.
CT一切正常 但孩子爸仍神志不清
C.T. was normal, but dad's still altered
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表