剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室的故事
第三季 第二十一集
前情提要
Previously on E.R.:
欣喜吧 迷途之人
Rejoice, lost man.
混沌是你的宿命
Chaos is your destiny.
你会吓到小孩的 他都不会想出来
You'll scare this baby. This baby won't want to come out.
卡特 全国最优秀的两个移植外科医生
Carter, two of the best transplant surgeons in the country
让我们替他们把关
let us look over their shoulders.
而你直接走了
and you just get up and leave.
这有问题吗
Is that a problem?
好吧 那我睡沙发
Okay. I'll stay on the couch.
我和你一起
Me, too.
-我在找一个领头的医生 -哪一位
- I'm looking for a head doctor. - Which one?
秃头的白人 戴个小眼镜
Bald, white guy, little glasses.
是的 很好 走吧
Yeah, great. Just walk away!
许愿
本顿医生做完甲状腺切除手术了吗
Is Dr. Benton done with that thyroidectomy yet?
所以他还在里面
So he's still in there?
本顿医生
Dr. Benton...
卡特 你来干什么
Carter, what are you doing here?
20分钟内查个血气好吗
Let's get an ABG in 20 minutes, okay?
我以为今天你负责急诊室呢
I thought you were covering the E.R.
我马上就回去
I'm on in a few.
听着 我要跟你谈谈
Listen, I need to talk to you.
你最好长话短说
You better make it fast.
我还有两个病人 还要出门诊
I've got two admissions, a clinic
还要和迪恩·罗做动脉瘤手术
and an aneurysm with Dean Rowe.
我一直在想上周的肾移植病例
I've been thinking about that kidney donor case last week
就是我在术后回顾的时候离开去查看患者的那个
the one where I left to check on the patients during the debriefing.
而不是去听国内
Instead of listening to two
两位顶尖移植专家的分♥析♥
of the finest transplant surgeons in the country.
是啊
Yeah. I guess so.
我一直在想 也许
I've just been wondering, you know, I don't know, maybe...
也许我选错了位置
Maybe I'm in the wrong place.
如果你两分钟后还在这儿 那你肯定错了
If you're still here in two minutes, you are.
我说的是外科
I mean surgery.
很显然我热爱它 我仍然
Obviously, I love it, and I still feel
能感受到外科的挑战性 但
very challenged by it, but...
但你有遇到过
Are there ever days
毫无满足感的日子吗
when you don't feel quite satisfied?
卡特 有时候病人会死
Carter, sometimes, the patient dies.
我知道 我不是这个意思
Yeah, I know, but otherwise?
你想说什么
Otherwise what?
我感觉有时候
It just feels like sometimes,
他们存在的理由就是让我们做手术
they exist for us to do procedures.
他们就是来这儿做手术的
That's what they come here for.
我们不需要了解其他事吗
And we don't need to know anything else about them?
他们有多担心
Like how worried they are
或者他们在哪儿上的高中
or where they went to high school
他们喜欢猫还是狗
or whether they like cats or dogs?
卡特 你在说些什么
Carter, what are you talking about?
有时候 其他事我也需要了解了解
Well, sometimes, I like to know the other stuff.
为了什么 如果你
What for? I mean, if you...
该死 我们等会再谈
Ah, damn. Um, listen, we'll talk later.
听我说 至少有50个问题
I'm telling you. It was at least 50 questions
是关于我的家庭背景
about my family background.
没有什么会比安保部长
Nothing like the head of Security
更让你不安全了
to make you feel insecure.
他差点因为我不知道我继母
He almost withheld my photo ID
的娘家姓扣下我的证件
because I didn't know my stepmother's maiden name.
谁会知道继母的娘家姓
Who knows their stepmpther's maiden name?
这儿上面的照片他也没放过你
He didn't cut you much slack on that picture, either.
别人会以为我进的是白宫的大门呢
You'd think I was trying to walk into the White House.
那简单多了 我进去过
Which is easier. I've done it.
兰迪 你能把这些送去放射科吗
Randi, can you get these to Radiology?
现在
Now?
除非你在做什么
Unless you're doing something urgent
我看不到的急事 去吧
that I can't quite see. Go.
罗斯医生 儿科打来的
Dr. Ross, Pedes called.
你负责送 约翰·拉瓦尼格去病房♥
You're covering deliveries for John Lavagnino.
他踢足球的时候摔骨折了
Broke his kneecap playing soccer.
好的 你也早上好
Ok, alright. Good morning to you.
安娜可不好
Oh, not for Anna.
她刚从安保排查面试回来
She just had her security clearance interview.
有被要求脱衣检查吗
Oh yeah. You get stripped searched?
检查吸毒的针眼
Check for track marks?
差不多了
Practically, yeah.
因为马克的事
They're cracking down
最近他们查的越来越严了
because of what happened to mark.
他今天回来上班 对吧
He starts back today right?
我希望他能再等一周
I wish he'd take another week.
我们尽量多看些病人
Let's make sure we're grabbing cases.
让他开始几天轻松些
Keep his load light for the first few days.
我一点都不想让他工作
I don't want him working at all.
我想让他帮我一起策划卡萝尔的生日派对
I want him helping me plan Carol's surprise birthday party.
道格
Doug...
生日快乐 卡萝尔
Happy birthday, Carol.
四号♥诊室有个呕吐腹泻的病人
I got vomiting and diarrhea in four.
-生日快乐 -谢了
- Happy birthday. - Thank you.
我来接手五号♥诊室的复发偏头痛
And I am taking the quadruple bounce-back migraine in five.
没有什么比以嗑药来开始一天好了
Nothing like drug-seeking behavior to start your day.
道格 你保证过
Doug. You promised me
不会告诉任何人我的生日
you wouldn't tell anybody about my birthday.
那是去年
That was last year.
去年你也告诉所有人了
You told everybody then, too.
这说明我很专一
At least I'm consistent.
好的 咖啡
You're right. Coffee...
可以等等
can wait.
这是什么
What's this?
这是个咖啡壶
Uh, it's a coffee pot.
那可不是咖啡壶
That is not a coffee pot.
它叫法压壶
It's called a French Press.
再也不用铝制的咖啡渗滤壶了
Oh, no more aluminum percolator?
不 我们会做出很棒的咖啡
No. We're going to have great coffee,
这也可以等等
which can wait.
那是什么
What's that?
微波炉
Uh, the microwave.
我刚刚热了几个肉桂面包
I'm just heating up some cinnamon buns.
微波炉
The microwave.
我一直想要一个微波炉
I always wanted a microwave.
我知道
I know.
但你一直不让我买♥♥
But you would never let me get one.
你说这会分解掉维生素
You said that it broke down the vitamins.
我知道 抱歉 是我错了
I know. I'm sorry. I was wrong.
快过来
Now, just come back over here.
这棒极了
This is nice.
真的棒极了
I mean this is really nice.
发生什么了
What happened?
要生了
It's getting close.
-宫口开了9厘米 -什么
- Nine centimeters. - What?
我没事 皮特
I'm all right, Peter.
抑制宫缩失败
She failed tocolysis.
她的宫缩很强
Her contractions are strong.
宫口很快从4厘米开到了9厘米
They went from four to nine in no time.
为什么不早点打给我
Why didn't you call me sooner?
上次他们给我用了那种药 就没问题了
Last time they gave me that stuff, and it was fine.
你们没有其他的办法了吗
Couldn't you have done something else?
皮特 孩子要生了
Peter. This baby's coming.
什么孩子快生了
What are you talking about it's coming?
足足早了两个月
It's two months early.
我知道
I know that.
你该打给我的
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表