剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Well-rounded, I love that.
全面 我喜欢
You like that?
你喜欢
I'm having the best time.
我炒鸡开森的
Yeah.
是啊
Sorry, um, Rebecca,
打扰一下 瑞贝卡
you have a call on line five.
线五上有电♥话♥找你
Hey, Paula, where's a good Italian place around here,
宝拉 这附近有没有好的印度餐厅
something, like, Northern.
像北印度菜一类的
It's the landlord from Josh's building.
是乔希的房♥东打来的
Oh. Oh, he must be running scared.
他肯定是害怕了
Okay, watch this, Josh.
瞧好儿了 乔希
I'm gonna put on my lawyer voice.
接下来就是律师出场了
Well, well, well,
喂
the day of reckoning has arrived.
评估的日期已经定下来了
Your reign of terror will soon be over,
你的暴♥政♥统治马上就要推♥翻♥了
Mr. Edward B. Greyson, and...
爱德华·格雷森先生 还有
What?
什么
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Shh.
别说话
Did we lose the case?
我们败诉了吗
We haven't been to court yet, Pun'kin.
我们都还没上法庭呢 孩子
Oh.
这样子哦
Well, I'm gonna have to get back to you.
好吧 我会再给你打电♥话♥的
He, um, he wants to settle.
他 他想庭外和解
Take it.
快接受
Take it, take it, take it.
接受 接受 接受哇
Wha... how did you hear me?
怎么 你怎么听到的
Oh, well, I had the little glass against the wall.
我刚刚用小玻璃杯扣着墙听到的
How much? How much? How much?
他给多少 多少 多少哇
I mean, the amount doesn't really matter.
我觉得 钱的多少不重要
Uh, yeah, it does.
其实很重要
Fine, he-he was willing to settle for a million.
好吧 他愿意出一百万
A million dollars?
一百万刀
We each get $1 million?
我们每人一百万刀
No, Pun'kin, it's got to be spread out
不 孩子 你们要一起分
amongst all the litigants,
就是所有诉讼人
but still, it's-it comes to comes to, like,
但就算这样 也有 大概
10,000 bucks each, right?
每人一万啊 对吧
Huzzah!
太棒了
This case is over.
搞定
Yeah, I'm gonna turn it down.
是啊 我打算回绝他
What? What?
什么 什么
What?
什么
George.
乔治
Oh. We talked about this.
噢 我们之前谈过的
Sorry.
抱歉
I know.
我明白
Guys, don't worry, I know exactly what I'm doing.
伙计们 不要担忧 我知道我在做什么
Just let me think about this for a second.
让我好好想想
Paula, come into my office.
宝拉 来我办公室
Paula, this case can't be over,
宝拉 这个案子还没结束
because Josh and I are having the best time.
因为乔希正渡过美好时光呢
Like, today we put popcorn in the microwave,
就像 今天我们把爆米花放进了微波炉
and then he showed me how to put
然后他给我展示了如何
Parmesan and garlic flakes on it,
把巴马干酪跟大蒜片放进去
and we made, like, an Italian popcorn thing,
我们就做出了一个意大利式的爆米花
and it was, like, the best thing I've ever had, so
这就像 我到目前为止拥有的最棒的东西
I'm gonna figure something out, I'm gonna figure something out.
我要好好的想想 好好地思考一下
Okay, babe, babe, babe, you're spiraling.
好啦 宝贝宝贝 你在纠结了
Let me think, let me think.
让我想想 让我想想
That landlord would not have ponied up
他不会一次性付清
such a big settlement offer
这么大的一笔费用
if there wasn't something under this.
如果不是在隐藏什么的话
Something's going on.
一些将要发生的事
Something with the water in this city.
一些跟城市水有关的事
And I'm going to figure out what it is.
我要去查探究竟
How are you going to do that?
你打算怎么做
Water conspiracy, water conspiracy, water conspiracy.
水质阴谋论 水质阴谋论
Where in town can I buy fly-fishing equipment?
在城里我在哪儿可以购买♥♥钓鱼设备
What? Just answer me.
什么 回答我就好
Purely Sports on East Cameron.
东卡梅隆的普利运动店
Great.
太棒了
I really have to talk to you. We're not gonna settle?
我真的需要和你谈谈 我们不会和解吗
What are we going to do?
我们将要做什么
Rebecca, we really need that money.
瑞贝卡 我们真的需要那笔钱
I'm going to make you more money. What?
我会让你赚更多的 什么
Darryl, how does your ass feel?
达瑞尔 你屁♥股♥怎么样
What?
什么
Come with me.
跟我一起来吧
I don't know why we had to meet in a garage.
我不明白为什么我们要在车♥库♥见面
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
You're the only one
你是唯一一个
who sees through Rebecca like I do.
跟我一样看清瑞贝卡的人
What do you want me to do?
你想要我做什么
I can't prove she's lying.
我无法证明她在撒谎
That's okay.
那就对了
I have evidence that she's lying.
我有证据证明她撒谎
Look at this.
看看这个
I'm telling you.
我要告诉你
That bitch cray.
那婊♥子♥疯的
Tell him, Bert.
告诉他 伯特
The Los Angeles county water system
洛杉矶县的水系统
is a complex creature.
是个复杂的产物
Now, we're surrounded by water, of course,
现在 我们被水包围 当然
but until those Israelis learn out how to desalinate,
但直到这些以色列人学习如何淡化
we're up crap's creek,
我们就完了
scrabbling around buying water from Colorado.
挣扎着从科罗拉多买♥♥水
You look confused, let me explain.
没弄明白 我来给你解释解释
So, Bert is a...
那么伯特是
disgruntled... ex-utility employee,
不满的 前公共事业机构员工
Very much. who's the leader of a group
是超不满的 提出水质阴谋论
of water conspiracy theorists
的领导人
known as the Water Truthers.
被称之为水话实说者
I dismissed him at first,
当我接触更多阴谋论时
as I do most conspiracy theories,
我一开始没留意到他
but I looked into it, and, well...
但是我深入了解后 嗯
his theories hold water.
他的理论是成立的
Damn straight they do!
当然是成立的嘛
We're here. Where?
我们在这儿 哪里
This manhole here is a secret, central entrance
这条下水道是领导整个系统
which leads down into the entire system.
的秘密中♥央♥入口
Watch your toes.
注意脚下
So, this is like...
那么 这就像是
the vagina of the system.
系统的阴♥道♥
It's a manhole.
这是下水道
So, this manhole is a vagina.
那么这下水道是个阴♥道♥
You're saying a lot of crazy stuff.
你说太多疯言疯语了
Now come on, let's see how
快点 我们来看看
the corporate Illuminati control liquid.
光明会如何控制液体的
This here is the central
这里就是中心了
switching station for West Covina.
西柯维纳市转换站
Now, as you can see, some of these pipes,
现在 你可以看到 这些管道
like this one here,
比如这个
is being siphoned off.
正在被吸走
That means that there's a lack of water pressure,
这就意味着这里水压不够
which causes water heaters to under-perform,
那么就会引起热水器工作不稳定
since they're only triggered
因为热水器只会在
at a certain pound-per-square-inch number.
某个水压下稳定运作
It's the age-old trick.
这是古老的把戏
You steal a little bit from everybody,
你从每个人那里拿走一点点
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表