剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
♪ I'm as corny as Kansas in August ♪
♪ 我像八月的堪萨斯一样粗犷 ♪
♪ High as a flag on the Fourth of July ♪
♪ 像七月四日的旗帜一样飘扬 ♪
♪ If you'll excuse an expression I use ♪
♪ 如果你能原谅我表达爱的方式 ♪
♪ I'm in love, I'm in love ♪ ♪ I'm in love, I'm in love ♪
♪ 我坠进了爱河 我坠进了爱河 ♪ ♪ 我坠进了爱河 我坠进了爱河 ♪
♪ She's in love ♪
♪ 她坠进了爱河 ♪
♪ I'm in love with a wonderful guy. ♪
♪ 我和一个棒极了的家伙恋爱了 ♪
When I sang my solo,
当我独唱的时候
I felt, like, a really palpable connection with the audience.
我感觉 就像是 观众和我之间有一种实实在在的联♥系♥
And...and I know that it was, like, a bummer my mom didn't show,
而且 我知道我妈没有来真的很扫兴
but in that moment, it was like everyone was my mom.
但在那一刻 好像所有的人都是我妈妈一样
You know?
你明白吗
Ugh, whatever, she's just pissed
啊 不管怎么说 她在发脾气
because I didn't do the mock-trial summer intensive.
因为我没去参加模拟法庭的暑假集训
Ugh, she wasn't even gonna let me go here,
呃 她本来连这里也不想我来
but then I called my dad on his honeymoon in the Bahamas,
但是我打电♥话♥给我那正在巴哈马群岛度蜜月的老爹
and I told him I was having suicidal thoughts,
然后我告诉他 我有自杀倾向
so, ta-da, here I am.
所以 我就来了
Josh, session B has been a whirlwind,
乔希 曲中B段原本像是旋风一样难熬
and you've been my rock.
而你就成为了我的盘石
You've awakened my sexual being for the first time.
你第一次唤醒了我的女性本质
I never knew that two people could be so connected.
我从未想过两个人可以如此心灵相通
This has been the best summer of my life,
这是我一生中最美好的夏天
and you're the reason why.
而你正是这一切的缘由
Okay, let's talk schedules.
好吧 我们来谈谈时间安排
So I'll visit at Christmas, and then I think...
我准备在圣诞节去你家拜访 到时候我想要
Josh, you ready? Um, my mom and dad are here.
乔希 你搞完了吗 呃 我的爸爸妈妈在那儿
Ugh, my mom is laz', per the us'.
啊 我妈妈很懒的 跟平时一样还没来
Um, this-this has been a great summer...
嗯 这是个美好的夏天因为有了...
It has been the best summer. Yeah.
它是最美好的夏天
But, uh...
但是 呃
Ugh, grande dame arrives.
啊 我的母亲大人驾到了
Okay, I'll be right there, Mother!
好的 我马上就过去 妈妈
I'm sorry, you were saying?
对不起 你刚才说到哪儿了
Well, with school and baseball, uh...
噢 因为有了学校和棒球...
What?
什么
Good God, Mother. Are you trying to kill me?!
我的老天啊 妈 你想把我迫死吗
Uh... What?
你刚说什么
I-I just think that we're just really different,
我 我觉得我们两个真的很不同
you know, um, like, you're, like, really dramatic
你知道 比如 你这人 真的有点神经质
and, like... weird.
并且 有点 怪异
I don't know.
我不清楚
I-I think maybe we should take a break.
我认为也许我们应该分开一下
No, no...
不 不对
What? But I love you.
什么 可是我爱你啊
And...and thanks for that.
那就 就谢谢你的爱
I mean it.
我说真的
Come on, Josh.
快来 乔希
Uh, bye, Rebecca.
啊 再见 瑞贝卡
I'llI'll see you around. No, no, but...
我会 后会有期 不 不 但是
No.
不
What?
什么
No, I'm not dramatic.
不对 我并不神经质
I'm not, I'm not dramatic.
我不是 我才不是神经质
Oh, my God, shut up, you stupid bitch!
噢 我的天 你这蠢婊可以闭嘴吗
Damn it, Rebecca, is that a hickey on your neck?
天啊 瑞贝卡 你脖子上那个是唇印吗
Okay, look, keep in mind,
好的 你记着
anything happens, we go right to the abortionist.
如果你有了小孩子 我们马上就跑去堕胎
Nothing, nothing, is going to ruin your future
没有什么 没有什么事情可以毁掉你的未来
and your career, you hear me, Rebecca?
以及你的工作 你在听吗 瑞贝卡
Are you listening to me?
你在听我讲话吗
Your future is all that matters.
你的未来才是重中之重
Rebecca, it's Mom.
瑞贝卡 是妈妈
So did you win the Corcoran case?
所以科克伦那桩案子你赢了吗
You want that promotion, don't you?
你是想要升职的 不是吗
It's very important.
这件事非常重要
It's what we've been working so hard for.
我们累死累活工作就是为了这个
I've said that a million times.
这话我都说过上百万次了
Eh, I guess you don't care what I think.
啊 我猜你根本不关心我所想的
I'm sure you told your father and that whore
我很肯定你在塔克七十岁生日派对里
at Tucker's seventh birthday party.
会跟你♥爸♥爸和那个小婊砸说
Anyway, I got to go.
总之 我得走了
Today the dermatologist is telling me if it's cancer.
今天皮肤科医生会告诉我癌症化验结果
Bye-bye.
再见
What are you waiting for?
你在等什么
Spread it, indulge.
传播开来 放纵自己
Ask yourself, “When was the last time you were truly happy?”
扪心自问 "你上一次感到真正快乐是什么时候"
Ugh, good morning.
啊 早上好
The guys from Corcoran call back about the loan approval yet?
那些科克伦的家伙就关于贷款批准的事宜回电了没
They've been taking forever.
他们已经花很久了
What? What's wrong?
什么 什么事了
Laura wants to see you.
劳拉要见你
Oh, God, why?
天哪 为什么
You're getting promoted.
你要升职啦
To partner.
成为合伙人
Right now.
就现在
Now?! It's a surprise.
现在吗 是个惊喜喔
But no one told me.
但没人告诉过我
Because... surprise!
因为... 是惊喜啊
This is great.
太棒了
This is fantastic, right? I know.
这很不可思议对吧 我知道
This is just objectively fanta...
这只是太...
This is objectively fantastic.
这真是太不可思议了
Like, on paper fantastic, right?
就像 真真切切的不可思议 对吧
I-I'm sorry, I just need to get a smoothie.
抱歉 我只是需要去喝杯冰沙
Yeah, I...I didn't have any breakfast,
是的 我还没吃早饭
and I...I get weird when I don't have protein.
而且我得不到蛋白质会很焦虑
I'm just... I'm just going to the...
我只是... 我只是要去...
I'm just going to the deli on Broadway.
我只是要去百老汇的熟食店
This is great.
太好了
I'm so happy. Mom's gonna be so happy.
我好高兴 妈妈一定会很开心的
This is what happy feels like.
这就是幸福的感觉啊
Happy just feels great and amazing.
这感觉真棒 简直不可思议
This is definitely what happy feels like.
这绝对是幸福的感觉
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
This is what happy feels like. Okay, okay.
这就是幸福的感觉 好吧 好吧
Okay, all right.
好了 好了
In case of emergency, in case of emergency...
在紧急情况下 在紧急情况下用
Break glass in case of emergency.
遇到紧急情况就把瓶子打开
Okay, okay.
好的 好的
Okay, okay. Okay.
好了 开了开了
Dear God,
上天啊
I don't pray to you because I believe in science,
我从不祈祷因为我相信科学
but I don't know what to do.
但我不知道该怎么办
Give me guidance.
请给我指引
Please.
求您了
"Ah-men."
"丫门"
"A-men." “Ah-men”?
"阿门" "丫门" 吗
Hey, keep moving!
嘿 别停下
Keep moving, now.
动起来 快点
What a weird ad campaign.
这广♥告♥太怪异了
Josh Chan?
那是乔希·陈吗
♪ I'm in love ♪
♪ 我坠进了爱河 ♪
Josh?
乔希
Josh! Josh!
乔希 乔希
Rebecca Bunch?
瑞贝卡·宾治
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
我的天啊
Josh Chan,
乔希·陈
appearing out of nowhere
在 嗯...十年之后
after, what, I mean, ten years?
就这么突然出现了?
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表