剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
A guy says something like that,
一个人说那种话
it means his current relationship
就表示他现在的关系
is about ready to bite the dust.
快要土崩瓦解了
He's putting out feelers.
他开始在找其他人代替了
If you could go to his house for the holiday...
如果你去他家过节
I mean, would I like to go to the Chan's?
我确是想去陈家过感恩节
Would I like to be surrounded
但我又想不想被
by the unconditional love of a hundred Filipinos?
一百个菲律宾人以无条件的爱包围着呢
Of course I would.
当然想
Tell us the story!
告诉我们那个故事
The library book story! Again?
那个图书馆的故事 又说
Well, no, I couldn't possibly.
不 我不说了
Library book story!
图书馆故事
Library book story!
图书馆故事
Library book story! Library book story!
图书馆故事 图书馆故事
Please, Miss Rebecca, just one more time.
拜托了 瑞贝卡小姐 再说一次
The library book story.
图书馆故事吧
But you know it by heart by now.
但现在都是随心讲而已喔
Well, all right.
好吧
But if Josh was going to invite me,
但是如果乔希打算邀请我
he would've asked and he didn't,
他会直接问的 但是他没有
so just drop it.
所以别瞎想了
Why do you always give up so easily?
你怎么总是这么容易就放弃了
Do you think Angelina went into Mr. & Mrs. Smith
你觉得安吉丽娜去拍 "史密斯夫妇" 时
with that kind of attitude?
是抱着这样的态度吗
If she had, no Shiloh,
如果是的话 那就没有夏伊洛
Angelina是在拍电影时认识他的丈夫
"Shiloh" "Maddox" "Vivienne" Angelina的子女
no Maddox, no Vivienne...
没有马多克斯 没有维维恩了
Who do you think belongs next to him
你觉得礼拜四谁会是坐在他
and that turkey on Thursday?
和那只火鸡的旁边的人
You or Venezuela?
你还是瓦伦瑞拉
You know what? Thanksgiving is a beautiful family holiday.
你知道吗 感恩节是一个美好的家庭节日
Not gonna let you ruin it with your scheming.
我不会让你的诡计毁掉这一切
Okay, okay... Let's put it this way.
好吧 好吧 我们这样看
Say a giant boulder ran over Josh's girlfriend
假设如果有一块巨石砸中了乔希的女朋友
and she was out of the picture.
把她滚出局了
How would you feel?
你有什么感觉
I mean, I'd feel terrible!
我感觉糟透了
Okay? A boulder would decimate her
好吗 巨石会把她压死
and her guts would be everywhere.
而她的内脏会挤出来遍地都是
Okay, wow.
好的 哇
Rebecca,
瑞贝卡
you are getting close to Josh.
你和乔希越来越近了
I can feel it.
我能感觉得到
And if you could just get into that turkey dinner,
如果你能去参加感恩节晚宴
you would be set.
你肯定能确定下来关系
It's the holidays, Paula.
这是个节日啊 宝拉
People don't always get what they want.
人们通常都是求而不得的
Mr. Kincaid, you shouldn't have.
金凯德先生 你不用这么客气
Oh, you didn't.
噢 你并不客气
You never do.
你从来都不客气
Lynne, I think that's enough.
琳妮 喝得够多了
I can't have you passing out in the bleachers again.
我不能让你再一次在露台晕厥过去
You don't tell me what to do.
你别对我指手画脚
Okay. Great.
好 很好
Good luck with that.
那祝你好运
Greg! Greg!
格雷 格雷
Did you know that for Thanksgiving
你知道在感恩节那天
Chris' family makes tamales?
克里斯家里做玉米粉蒸肉嘛
I love it!
我超爱的
It's an update on the corn theme.
这可是玉米食物的新做法呢
You're just full of fascinating facts.
你总是有这么多奇思妙想
Okay, Mr. Grumpy, I thought we were friends again.
好啦 坏脾气先生 我还以为咱们又重新是朋友啦
Give me that smile.
给姐姐笑一个哟
There it is. Yeah.
就是这样
So what are you doing for Thanksgiving? Anything special?
你准备怎么过感恩节呢 有什么特别的吗
Yep.
有的哟
This year everything is gonna be different.
今年将可谓是辞旧迎新
Savor that, because that's the last drink
尽情享受 因为这会是我给你做的
I'm ever gonna make you.
最后一杯饮料了
Yep, that's right.
是的 就是这样
I am quitting this crappy job.
我要翘掉这份糟糕的工作了
As soon as this shift ends.
一到这次的轮班结束
I can't wait to walk in and tell my boss to shove it.
我都等不及要告诉我老板去吃土了
It's gonna be all Jerry Maguire
这将会是 "甜心先生"
mixed in with a little Norma Rae.
再加上一点 "诺玛蕾" 的混合体
Oh, yeah. Someone stole a Netflix password.
哦 有人盗用Netflix看了很多电影喔
Yeah, I finally saved up enough money
是啊 我终于攒够了钱
to move out and to go to business school.
可以搬出去 还能去商学院上学
I just have to find a nurse for my dad first.
我只需要先给我父亲雇个护士来照看他
Wow. Wait, business school?
哇 等等 商学院
This is great. This is what you wanted.
太棒了 这是你梦寐以求的啊
Yep. My dad's not gonna be happy I'm moving out,
是啊 但我爸爸肯定不希望我搬出去
but I figure I tell him over Thanksgiving dinner,
但是我打算在感恩节晚餐的时候跟他商量
then we'll patch things up
然后事情就会平息下来
over buffalo mozzarella and prosciutto,
在享受水牛芝士和意大利熏火腿的时候
just like they did in the first Thanksgiving.
就像他们在第一个感恩节做的那样
Wait. Really?
等等 真的吗
I go to public school.
我在公立学校上学
Obviously.
看出来了
This is great.
很棒啊
This is... everything you wanted.
这是 你梦寐以求的啊
You're moving on.
你在不断进步
It's awesome, you deserve it.
太棒了 这是你应得的
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
Can I buy you a drink before you move?
我能在你走之前给你买♥♥一杯饮料吗
What's the catch?
这是坑吗
No catch. It's a free drink. You in or out?
没什么坑啊 免费的饮料 要还是不要
In. Hey, V.
要 嗨 小瓦
Hey, Greg. What brings you by?
嗨 格雷 什么风把你给吹过来啦
Oh, just picking Elena up from softball.
哦 只是刚从垒球那而接完艾琳娜
Hey, Valencia.
嘿 瓦伦西亚
Hey, V-ster. V-dog?
嘿 小瓦星 小瓦狗
VW? VW Bus?
小瓦车
What-what are your plans for Thanksgiving, Valencia?
你感恩节准备怎么过啊 瓦伦西亚
Bye, Greg.
拜拜 格雷
Bye, Valencia!
拜拜 瓦伦西亚
I like your sleeveless crocheted trench coat!
我喜欢你无袖针织风衣
Wow.
哇
You guys have such a great rapport.
你们俩真是关系友好呀
Yeah, she doesn't like me so much.
是啊 她不是很喜欢我
No, she doesn't like you a lot.
是啊 她非常不喜欢你
But to be fair,
但是实话说
she's probably in a bad mood
她可能是心情不好
because it's Thanksgiving.
因为这是感恩节
She goes to Josh's house, and it's tough for her.
她得去乔希家里过 对她来说蛮艰难的
What, to bask in the warm embrace
什么 去沐浴在可爱的菲律宾家庭的
of a loving Filipino family? Why is that tough?
温暖怀抱下 怎么会艰难呢
You don't know?
你不知道吗
The Chan's don't like Valencia.
陈一家不喜欢瓦伦西亚
Because Asians don't like dumb people.
因为亚洲人不喜欢不识时务的人
Chris!
克里斯
So mildly racist.
真是个很婉转的种族歧视
It's a problem.
这是个问题
Every time Valencia has to hang with the Chan's,
每次当瓦伦西亚不得不与陈一家相处的时候
she and Josh almost break up.
她和乔希都几乎要分手
I had no idea.
真的不知道喔
Poor Josh.
可怜的乔希
Poor Valencia, too.
可怜的瓦伦西亚 也是
I can't get over it.
我还没缓过劲儿来
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表