剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Are you sure you're not just gay?
你确定你不是同性恋吗
Oh, my God.
我的神呐
Did you not hear what I said?
你没听见我的话吗
Come on!
问吧
Guys, this is important.
大家伙儿 这很重要
Are there any other questions?
还有别的问题吗
This is weird.
这太奇怪了
Hey, guys, look at this.
大家 来看看这个
I don't believe it.
我不相信
Bunch is some kind of hero.
宾治 是个英雄呢
Oh, my God!
天哪
This is perfect.
太棒了
Now she can lip-sync on a parade float!
这英雄都能在游♥行♥花车上来个表演了
So, we're moving on from my stuff, then.
所以我们要转移话题了吗
Cool.
好啊
Wow, you are really having the best day ever!
今天一定是你最爽的一天
You know that evidence you gave to the reporter?
你知道你给记者的证据怎样了吗
It's touched off a landslide.
产生了极大回馈
Have you seen this?
你看这个了吗
What's wrong?
怎么了
Um, okay, uh, what's wrong is I was trying to buy the ticket for Hawaii,
呃 我想买♥♥张去夏威夷的票
and so I tried
所以我试遍了
all of my credit cards, and then I tried my debit card,
我所有信♥用♥卡♥ 接着我又试了借记卡
and then I checked my bank account...
接着我又检查了银行账户
Which according to the welcome screen,
打开之后进入了主页面
I haven't done since 2011... And now I'm seeing
从2011年我就没查过了 我看了我的余额
my balance, and, Paula, guess what's in there. Guess.
宝拉 猜猜看我看到了什么
It's a negative number, Paula. It's negative a lot.
是负数 宝拉 负了很多
Holy Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Paula.
天哪 宝拉
Am I broke?
我是要破产了吗
How could you be broke?
你怎么会破产呢
You're rich.
你是土豪啊
That's what I thought.
我就是这么想的
Yo, Bunch.
呦 宾治
Guy from the Mayor's Office is here for you.
市长办公室的人在等你
It's the mayor.
是市长
He wants to give you the key to the city or something.
他说想给你城市之匙之类的
Uh, yeah, okay.
嗯 是啊 好的
I'll be right there.
很快就来
Okay.
好的
I don't understand this.
我不太明白
How am I broke? I can't be broke.
我怎么会破产 那不可能啊
I mean, all right, sure, since I moved here,
我的意思是 从我搬到这里开始
maybe I've spent a little money here and there.
我确实是有花费点钱
So I got this treadmill desk.
所以我买♥♥了这个带跑步机的桌子
That was, like, $2,000 mistake?
这就像是一个花两千元买♥♥来的错误吗
I pledge $1,000.
我捐1000刀来帮助你
And it's really fine.
我付钱吧 没事
I... I... I got it. Man: Good thing the drinks are free.
我来吧 还好喝的不用钱
Here you go.
给你钱
I'm gonna go to the bank, withdraw $10,000
我要去银行取出一万美元
and plant it in your wife's suitcase.
然后把它放到你老婆的行李里
Well, you had a huge salary in New York.
你在纽约时的工资超高的啊
What about your savings?
你的储蓄呢
I never worried about saving.
我从来都不会储蓄呢
You know what, I keep forgetting that you are so smart
我知道吗 我一直都忘了你其实天资聪慧
and so not smart!
同时极度愚蠢
I just never had to think about money.
我只是从不去管钱的事
You don't think about money.
你都不用关心钱的事
Wow, that must free up some time.
哇 那一定有很多时间空出来呢
Paula?
宝拉
I can't go. There's no running to Kazakhstan.
我没法去 我没钱去啦
Hawaii is out. What?
也没钱去夏威夷啦 什么
No. Okay, Rebecca, let me explain something to you.
不 好吧 瑞贝卡 我解释给你听
You have a window,
你有一个大好机会
and that window is Hawaii!
而那大好机会就在夏威夷啊
I can't afford to go to Hawaii right now.
我根本付不起钱去夏威夷啦
I can't even afford to buy a pack of Skittles!
我连糖都买♥♥不起啦 老娘要吃土啦
Okay, look, I would give you the money,
听着 我要是有钱的话
but I don't have any money.
我会给你钱的
Rebecca.
瑞贝卡
The mayor doesn't have all day.
市长没空等你一整天啊
Or maybe he does. Yeah, he probably does.
也许他有空等你的 反正他应该很闲
But he's out here.
不过他就在外面等你呢
Here she is right now.
她正走过来
Rebecca.
瑞贝卡
You are an inspiration, a model citizen,
你是个鼓舞人心的模范公民呢
and we would be thrilled to give you the key to the city.
我们想给予你城市最高尚的荣誉 城市之匙
That, what, that's great.
这 这太棒了
Key to the city.
城市之匙
Uh, question, is there a cash prize associated with that?
请问一下 那个城市之匙 会附有现金奖吗
No.
没有
Sorry, okay.
抱歉 没关系
I don't know how things work.
我不太清楚啦
She's looking sharp in that suit.
穿起套装来她挺美的
It really highlights her brains and tactical thinking skills.
真的突出了她的大脑和战术思维能力
Is she still single?
她还是单身吗
Who cares? Who knows?
谁管呢 谁知道呢
I don't even think about that anymore.
我都不再想这个了
Why not? Didn't you go all the way to LA
为何不 你不是长途跋涉去洛杉矶
just to tell her you dig her?
就为了告诉她 你喜欢她吗
Yes, I did, Chris.
确是如此 克里斯
And it did not work out.
然而并没有什么卵用
Cause life isn't a two-and-a-half-star movie.
因为人生不如戏剧
I made a grand gesture,
我勇敢向她示爱
I made a fool out of myself,
却把自己变成傻♥逼♥
cause that's what happens when you emulate stupid rom-coms.
这就是你学那些浪漫爱情电影的后果
So you and Heather split up for no reason?
所以你和希瑟毫无理由就分手了喔
Ouch.
哎哟
And now you have to work together?
然而现在你们得困在一起工作喔
I might take my root beer to go.
我饮料都是打包外带比较好
It's gonna be a bloodbath when she shows up.
她来到的时候 场面一定腥风血雨
What? No.
什么 才不会
There's not gonna be any drama.
不会有什么大事情发生啦
She broke up with me.
是她甩我的啊
Besides, Heather is chill,
另外 希瑟很冷静的
mature, tattooed.
又成熟又有纹身
She's gonna be totally cool about it.
她绝对不会有什么大反应啦
Hit the deck.
快躲起来
Hey, dude.
嘿 伙计
'Sup, girl?
嘿 美女
See?
看到了没
That's how two adults handle the post-breakup.
这是成年人处理分手的方式
Watch and learn.
好好学着点
Okay, Mom.
好的妈妈
Love you. Bye.
我爱你 再见
What was that?
怎么了
I don't know if she's having a stroke or something,
我不知道她是中风或是搞什么
but... she said she saw the articles about me online,
但... 她说在网上关于我的看到报道
and she loves me.
又说她很爱我
And she's proud of me.
又说她以我为荣之类
And she's sending me a present.
她还要给我送份礼物
I mean, it's probably rugelach.
大多数是可颂饼干之类
Gesundheit.
不错啊
Come on, you know what rugelach is. Nope.
拜托 你知道可颂饼干是什么吗 不知道
What? No, what is it?
不是吧 不知道 是什么来的
It's amazing. It's, like, a dessert.
超好吃的 像牛角包一样的甜品
Oh, all right. Anyway,
好吧 无论如何
I mean, she's not gonna be proud of me
我是说 她不会以我为荣了
now that I'm a pauper.
现在 我只是个穷孩子
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表