剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
or why you pretended to be my friend,
也不知道你为什么假装当我朋友
but stay away from me
麻烦你离我和我的乔希君
and my Josh.
远一点
Are you okay?
你还好吗
No.
不好
Let me go out on a limb and say
让我大胆说一句
telling the truth from the beginning
现在看起来 一开始就说实话
probably would've been the better option here?
是一个更好的选择
You're right.
你说的对
I messed everything up.
我把一切都搞砸了
Thank you for pointing it out.
谢谢你指出来
Is this what you wanted?
这就是你想要的吗
You're right.
你是对的
I'm hungry.
我饿了
You want to go to a diner?
你想去吃饭吗
Maybe get a cup of coffee?
或许喝杯咖啡
You could use a cup of coffee, some flapjacks.
你可以喝点咖啡 吃些煎饼
Just... I...
别... 我
Stop being nice to me, okay?
别对我这么好了 好吗
Great to see you, Mr. Spiders!
很高兴见到你 斯派德先生
Well, at least that's been cleared up.
太好了 至少有一件事搞清楚了
It's not Christmas!
今天又不是圣诞节
Well, I just like the song.
我只是喜欢这首歌♥
Where's Rebecca?
丽贝卡在哪
I usually see you two at break enjoying your Luna Bars.
我常看你们俩在休息的时候吃着你们的能量棒
Who cares? I don't care about her.
谁在乎呢 我才不管她呢
She talks too much.
她话太多
Well, I don't know about that.
这我倒不清楚
But she does always eat the Lemon Zest bars,
只是她常常在我想吃之前
before I can get my mitts on them, mmm.
就把柠檬味的能量棒吃光光
You know Luna Bars are for women, right?
你知道能量棒是给女人吃的 对吧
Oh, I did not.
噢 我不知道
Yeah, I think they have, like, menstrual blood in them.
是的 我觉得里面可能有加有经血
Stop that.
别说了
No, they don't.
根本没有
Oof!
噢
It's a long story.
这可有的说了
Can I get the number for Luna Bars customer service?
能帮我查查能量棒的客服电♥话♥吗
I feel like I've lost her.
我觉得我失去了她
I know I still have you.
我知道我还有你
But you have your rugby friends now.
但你已经有橄榄球当朋友了
What should I do?
我该怎么办
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Oh!
噢
Munchkin
小可爱
God, I am so sorry.
天哪 我真的很抱歉
I'm such a bad friend.
我真的是个差劲的朋友
You're the only person that I can trust.
你是唯一一个我能相信的人
You know why? You're a true friend.
你知道为什么吗 因为你是真朋友
Because a true friend is somebody who loves you
因为真朋友不管怎么样
no matter what.
都爱你
Even if your Downward Dog is horrible.
即使你的下犬式做的很糟糕
Oh, come here.
噢 过来
Oh, you guys.
噢 你们
Ow, not you, Darryl! Get off!
没叫你过来 达里尔 走开
You know, that's not true about Luna Bars.
你知道吗 你说的关于能量棒的是假的
Talked to the customer service.
我和客服谈过了
They were very nice.
他们态度非常好
So, my client, Mr. Mendez, will drop his counter-suit
我的当事人曼德斯先生 会放弃他的反诉
and will reimburse Mr. Robertson for all of his relocation fees
也会偿还罗伯森先生在整个施工期间的
for the entire duration of construction.
所有搬迁费用
Also, he will provide a free lease
也会提供一个免租
on a floor-through space
一年半的
for a period of 18 months.
全层公♥寓♥
Hmm, Ms. Bunch,
宾治女士
your arguments are...
你的论述非常
persuasive.
有说服力
I rule in your favor, Mr. Mendez.
我决定会以你方为受益人 曼德斯先生
You are free to build on that lot,
你可以自♥由♥在那块地上建设
pending the usual approvals and inspections.
常规审批和待定检查
Thank you.
谢谢
Ah!
啊
I have been trying to settle this case for ten years.
十年来我一直来想尽办法想解决这件事
Uh, yeah, I think you mentioned that once or twice.
是啊 你已经提过几回了
This is what she did for you her first week
她上班的第一周
of working for you.
就帮你完成了这个案子
Imagine what she's gonna do next week.
想象一下下周她会做出什么成绩吧
Yes! Yes!
是的 太好了
Yes! Let's go.
太好了 我们走吧
Go drink, gentlemen. Yes! Haha!
绅士们 去喝杯酒庆祝吧 一定 哈哈
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Oh, my God!
天哪
Well done! Bang! Bang! Bang!
干得好 砰 砰 砰
Oh! Oh, guess what.
猜猜看
What? I got something for you.
什么 我给你准备了点东西
Oh, Paula, another present?
宝拉 又一份礼物
Come on, you don't have to do that.
你别这么客气嘛
Don't move.
别动
I got these...
我为你
for your feud with Valencia.
和瓦伦西亚的长♥期♥斗争弄来了这个
So, you know,
你懂的
if it ever becomes a feud again,
要是你们之间又有争执
we'll have these handy.
我们就有这些T恤了
Paula, that's really sweet.
宝拉 你真的太好了
Thank you.
谢谢
I just want you to know that if you ever need it,
我只是想让你知道 只要你需要
this... T-shirt will always be there for you.
这件... T恤永远会在你身边
I know, thank you.
我知道 谢谢你
Okay.
好的
And I'm here.
我也在这
The-the T-shirt is me.
这件T恤就是我
Which you got that. Yeah, I get it.
你应该知道的 我懂
I don't know why
我不知道为什么
I felt the need to explain that to...
只是觉得需要解释一下
Hi, excuse me.
嗨 打扰一下
Um, I'm here to see Rebecca Bunch.
我找丽贝卡·宾治
Is she here?
他在这儿吗
Hi.
嗨
Hi, do you have a second?
嗨 你有时间吗
Uh, yeah, I have a second.
额 有啊
I have two seconds.
我有很多时间
How many... seconds do you need?
你要... 多少时间啊
Let's take all the seconds.
来占掉我所有的空余时间吧
Okay. Let's go...
好 走吧
This is my good luck room!
这是我的好运屋
Let's go in my good luck room.
我们进我的好运屋吧
You know why it's my good luck room?
你知道这为什么是我的好运屋吗
I just actually won, like, a big case in here.
我刚刚赢了 一个大案子
Like, literally seconds ago, I won a huge case. Wow.
就两秒前 我赢了一个大案子
Yeah. This place is sweet!
耶 这个地方太好了
Yeah, yeah, it's...
是的 是的 它
Why are you here? Why are... ?
你来干嘛 你来
Not, like, why are you here? Why are you here?
不是说你来找我♥干♥嘛 你来这干吗
Uh, I've been thinking about it a lot,
我最近想了很多
and I realize...
我发现
I shouldn't have asked you to lie.
我不应该让你撒谎
The...the crazy stuff that happened last night, it was
昨晚发生的事
all my fault in a way, because of the lying.
都是我的错 因为这个谎
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表