剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
May I just say
我可以说句
this is an adorable red?
这种红色真的很迷人吗
Unconventionally alluring,
它有着诗人的灵魂
with the soul of a poet.
真是异常的诱人
Thank you.
谢谢
I got it at the gas station,
这是我从加油站买♥♥的
but in the ten-dollar bin.
但这可是十元一瓶的喔
In the future, you really should try
以后你真的该尝尝
some of the Arizona wines.
亚利桑那葡萄酒
Blend those with a smooth Camembert...
把它们和卡芒贝尔奶酪混在一起
Mmm! Heaven.
此味只应天上有
Oh, I am imagining that.
我在想象它的味道
Mmm... Camembert.
卡芒贝尔奶酪
It's fun to say.
说起来好有趣
Oh, you know what?
知道吗
Let's play a game.
我们玩个游戏吧
Oh! Yeah.
好的
You tell me everything about you,
你告诉我关于你地所有事
don't skip a thing, go.
不要有任何遗漏 开始
Okay.
好的
I was born in Irvine, California.
我出生在加州的尔湾市
Um, my favorite color is green...
呃 我最喜欢的颜色是绿色
Not you.
不是问你
Ladies first.
女士优先
Of course. I'm sorry.
当然了 不好意思
You know what? Calvin, you're the guest,
知道吗 凯尔文 你是客人
so you should go first. Go ahead.
所以你先来 开始吧
Okay, well, um, I was born in Prescott,
好吧 我出生于普雷斯科特
but I knew a small town wasn't for me,
但是我知道小城镇并不适合我
so I moved to the big city.
所以我搬去了大城市
Phoenix? Tucson.
凤♥凰♥城吗 图森
Right.
好的
Yeah, and I, uh,
嗯 我
met my lovely wife.
在那里遇见了我可爱的妻子
Ten years of bliss...
我们幸福地生活了十年
and then she died.
后来她去世了
No!
不
It was a, uh, short and tragic illness.
是一场 短暂而又悲剧的疾病带走了她
The last thing she said was...
她说的最后一句话是
"Calvin,
"卡尔文
be happy.
快乐地活着
Take life and...
勇敢面对生活
and grab it.
抓住机遇"
And you should.
你应该
You should take whatever you want.
努力争取你想要的东西
Just take and grab.
努力争取 抓住机遇
I'm gonna roll.
我要滚了
Okay.
好的
Okay, let's see...
好的 检查下
pink pill with the number 55 on it...
印着数字55的粉色药片
Yes! ADD medication.
对 治疗多动症的药物
I've always wanted to take this.
我一直想吃这个药
Wait a minute. What?
等一下 什么
Do-do I really need to tell you
我需要告诉你
don't take a pill you found on the bathroom floor
不要吃在浴室地板上找到的药
next to the toilet?
还要只在厕所旁边呢
Here me out, Dr. Phil.
听我说完 菲尔博士
It improves focus and promotes goal-directed behavior.
这能够提高专注力 促进目标导向行为
That's exactly the mojo that I need.
这正是我需要的小魔法
Rebecca, I know what it says,
瑞贝卡 我知道上面写了什么
and I know what you need.
我也知道你需要什么
You need to focus on this:
你需要关注这个
Josh could find you if he wanted to.
如果乔希想找你的话 他就会找到你
You have made yourself really easy to find.
你已把自己弄得超出众 很难找不到你
You have been rejected.
你已经被他拒绝了
Rejected.
被拒绝了
He doesn't want you.
他不想和你在一起
That's reality. Deal with it.
这是事实 就好好接受吧你
No. I'm not gonna listen to you. You talk silly.
不 我不会听你的 你说的话太傻了
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, what's that, little pill?
那是什么 小药片吗
"Eat me, Rebecca"?
"把我吃了 瑞贝卡"
Well, I think I will.
好的 我会把你吃了
Pills don't talk.
药片不会讲话
Don't take it.
不要吃
She took it.
她已经吃了
Let's get to work.
开始工作吧
All right, let's see this presentation...
好 先看看简介会用的简报
What is Karen doing?
凯伦在做什么
She put two spaces after a period.
她在句号♥后空了两格
What is this, 1997?
这是什么 1997年
Well, those have to go.
好吧 要把这些删掉
Okay! Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's kicking in right now.
好的 是这样 对的 药片开始生效了
Okay.
很好
And what are these, Oxford commas?
然后这些又是什么 牛津逗号♥
Well, those have to go, too.
这些也得删掉
I just gotta... I just gotta edit this whole thing
我必须得 在开始之前把这些东西
before I even start.
全部都改好
Karen!
该死的凯伦
I would love to show you around tomorrow morning.
我很乐意明天早晨带你四处转转
There's, um, the Chino Hills State Park,
这儿有 呃 奇诺岗州立公园
the Azusa Fish Canyon Falls.
还有梓鱼峡谷瀑布
May I be so bold as to inquire
请容许我冒昧地问一下
your availability and whereabouts tomorrow afternoon?
你明天下午在哪儿 到时候有空吗
Uh, what?
呃 什么
Do you like jazz?
你喜欢爵士吗
Hot jazz?
即兴爵士呢
Is there any other kind?
还有别的选择吗
There's a small place in South Pasadena.
在南帕萨迪纳有块小地方
My friends who blow horn
我吹小号♥的朋友们都说
say it's the best little jazz boite
那里是这个镇子上
in town.
最棒的爵士酒吧
Would you and your husband
你和你的丈夫愿意
like to join me for some smooth licks?
和我们一起去捧个场吗
I would.
我愿意
I would.
我是愿意
Uh, but he's, uh, busy.
呃 但是他嘛 他很忙的
He's... with rehearsal for his singing group.
他正在..和他的合唱团一起参与排练
He's always busy.
他总是这么忙
And, you know, he's not much of a licker.
而且 你明白的 他和大多数乐迷都不太一样
What time do you want to pick me up?
你想什么时候来接我
Okay, so I've been up all night and I hung the fish,
我整整熬了一夜 我挂好了鱼
painted the walls, put up the mural,
刷好了墙 涂好了壁画
cleaned out the fridge, redid the grout in the bathroom
清理好了冰箱 把浴室里的水泥灌好
and for the finishing touch... You're gonna be so excited!
然后到了最后一步 你就会变得如此兴奋
Christmas lights!
圣诞彩灯
So, may I ask
那么 我想问了
who's crazy now?
现在到底是谁疯了
I never said you were crazy.
我从未说过你疯了
That's a derogatory term
这是一个贬义的术语
and I don't think it really applies to you.
我不认为它真的适用在你身上
Where were you in my senior gender studies class?
我在上两性平等问题研究班时 你在哪啊
We'll talk about that later.
我们稍后再来说这个问题
For now, it's time to get down to business.
现在 是时候沉下心来处理工作了
But you know, before I get down to business,
但是你懂得 在我认真工作之前
I'm just gonna see what my friends are up to.
我得去看看我的朋友们都在忙些什么
Instagram, oh!
看看Instagram 噢
Valencia posted a lovely picture of them in their new bedroom.
瓦伦西亚上传了一张他们新卧室的照片
It says Christened... How nice.
配文是 圣诞来了 多么好啊
Oh, nice to hear.
噢 很高兴听到你这么说
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表