剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Please. uh, what's he doing here?
拜托 他来干嘛
Darryl texted me, uh, to come over.
达里尔给我发短♥信♥让我来
Something about Rebecca? What's wrong?
是瑞贝卡的事儿吗 怎么了
Yeah, she is completely off the reservation.
是的 她现在已经完全不见踪迹了
We don't know where she is. Mmhmm.
我们都不知道她在哪儿 没错
When's the last time someone talked to her?
最后一次跟她说话是什么时候
I saw her yesterday.
我昨天见过她
But then she didn't reply to my text,
但之后她就没再回我消息
but I thought, "no, that's okay, because she's on a trip,
但我想啊 应该没什么问题 因为她在旅行
and wearing a bikini and floppy hat,"
穿着比基尼 戴着一顶宽檐软帽
but apparently she's not.
但很明显她并没有
Well, that's it, I'm calling the police.
那我来报♥警♥吧
Whoa, whoa, and-and tell them what?
啥 啥 打电♥话♥跟他们说什么
That a person known for being unpredictable and impulsive
难道说一个不按常理出牌又冲动感情用事的人
has been missing for a day?
已经失踪了一天吗
You don't understand.
你不会懂的
Rebecca always tells me what she's doing.
瑞贝卡做什么事都会跟我讲
Paula, with all due respect, you haven't known her that long.
宝拉 我无意冒犯 但你们认识也不是很久吧
Okay, Greg, just because you're super hot
好吧 格雷 就算你身材很火
doesn't mean you get to come in here
但不等于说你就可以跑到我跟前儿
and say mean statements about my friendship, Mr. Stud.
对我们的友谊指指点点说三道四 充气美男子
Is Greg super hot?
格雷身材很好嘛
Well, yeah, if you like angry. Sure.
确实啊 其实也蛮好的啊
Okay, wait-wait, Darryl's right.
好吧 等等 达里尔是对的
Like, not about Greg being super hot or whatever.
我不是说格雷身材好不好这件事
But we need to do something
我是说我们应该做点什么
right now. Yeah.
现在立即马上 没错
I've had enough.
我已经受够了
I'm gonna figure out where she is.
我要查清楚她现在在哪儿
Whoa! That's not cool.
什么 这样不行喔
What? Your friends don't know all your passwords?
什么 朋友不都是互相交流密♥码♥的吗
Mmm, not sure I would call them friends, then, Darryl.
那我不确定他们到底能不能称之为朋友 达里尔
A'ight, let's find out
好吧 让我们来找找
what we've got here.
看这是什么
Deleted messages.
删掉的信息
Okay, I'm out. I'm not doing this.
好吧 我要走了 哥不要做这种事的
I'm sure she's fine and there's nothing to worry about.
我确定她肯定好好的 啥也不用担心
When Rebecca comes back... Probably any second...
说不定下一秒她就回来了
Tell her I said hey.
到那时候替我问声好
Oh, my god.
我的上帝啊
What? What is it?
怎么了 那是什么
Has she been catfished by a drug smuggler?
难道她被毒枭套住了
What? I watched this TV show
什么 我看过这个电视节目
called "Catfished by a Drug Smuggler".
名字就叫 "被毒枭绑♥架♥"
It's on the new Catfishing Channel.
在那个全新的频道看到的
Oh, my god, it is so good.
我的天 真的超好看
I-I binged the entire thing.
我一口气看完了
Okay, I know what's happening.
好吧 我知道出什么事儿了
You do? Yes.
真的吗 真的
What? She is moving back to New York!
发生了什么 她要搬回纽约
At least we know she's not dead.
至少我们知道她没死了
Uh, it's worse than her dying.
这比她死还要糟糕
She is leaving us!
她要离开我们了
I can't believe she's moving back to New York.
真不敢相信她竟然要搬回纽约
Oh, that's just schmuckbait... She's not going anywhere.
那可能只是诱饵而已 她才不会去别地儿的
She's just being dramatic.
她就是喜欢引人注目
No! She has a plane ticket, a job offer.
绝对不是 她有一张机票 还得到了一份工作
She's looking at sublets.
而且她还在找转租的房♥子
Oh, my god, she didn't tell me any of this!
我的天呐 她都没跟我说过
And as quickly as she entered our lives,
就像她突然闯入我们的生活一样
poof... she's gone. Oh, stop it,
噗一下就走了 别说了
Darryl, she's not gone, okay?
达里尔 她没有走 好吗
She's not allowed to disappear on me.
我绝对不允许她就这样消失
Okay, wait, wait, wait. I'm so confused.
等等 我已经搞糊涂了
She said she hated living in New York.
她不是说她讨厌纽约的生活吗
We talk about it all the time.
我们一直都在说这方面
I mean, she wasn't happy there.
我是说 她在那儿不开心
Yeah, but sometimes there are things
没错 但是有时候有些事情
that are more important than being happy.
比开心更重要
I was... unhappily married.
我结婚也不开心啊
But I had a child and I stuck it out.
但我还不是有了个孩子 而且我硬着头皮
For years. She can't do this.
还撑了那么多年 她不会这么做的
She can't just opt out because it got hard.
她绝对不会在困难面前低头的
I mean, you don't think I want to opt out every day?
我是说 我会告诉你我也想每天都选择逃避
You think I don't want to unsubscribe
我会告诉你我想把
from, like, half the things in my life?
生活中一半的事物都退订了吗
Paula, if that's true, then you should change your life.
宝拉 如果这些都是真的 那你应该改变生活方式
People actually do that.
大家其实都会这么做的
Not me, but, you know... I still don't get it.
我不是说我 但 你知道 我还是不明白
This town is great.
这个小镇那么好
She told me she loved it here.
她跟我说过她喜欢这儿的
Why would she want to leave?
那她为什么还要走呢
So let's recap.
我们来总结一下
My mother loves me, I love music.
我妈妈爱我 我爱音乐
Fantastic.
太棒了
You're skirting the real issue
但你一直都没直击要害
which got us here in the first place,
就是我们最开始讨论的问题
which is that I can't find anybody to love me.
就是我找不到爱我的人
Like, real love. Like, boy-girl love.
就是那种真命天子 男女之间的那种爱
I mean, that's... okay, that's gender normative.
我是说 好吧 这样说有点不对 也可以男男或女♥女♥的
But you get what I'm saying, right?
不过你应该懂我讲啥对吧
It's like me lovee you, kissy kissy kissy time,
就是情情爱爱 亲亲嘴嘴那种
we make babies now, and I'm doing an accent.
一起生娃 我又在装什么口音
I don't know why I'm doing an accent.
我到底在装什么口音啦
Look, you're not the only person
听着 你不是唯一一个
to have difficulties in this area.
在这方面有困扰的人
Maybe you don't have one special person,
也许你周围没有那个一见钟情的特别的人
but you have many people.
但你周围还有人啊
Plural people?
你说的人是复数的吗
Hello?
你好
They're here because they love you.
他们之所以在这儿是因为他们爱你
What?
什么
No.
不是吧
No.
不可能
No.
开什么玩笑
Oh, they all look so worried.
但他们看起来都那么焦虑
I should text Paula.
我应该给宝拉发短♥信♥的
Can I text someone from a dream?
我能从梦里给别人发短♥信♥吗
Okay, guess I can't.
好吧 我猜应该不行
Yes, yes, yes.
哦 对了
Oh, it's my bonus check.
我的奖金支票
I'm not broke anymore.
所以我不再破产了
I can buy back my Hyundai!
我能把我的车买♥♥回来了
Yay! Shh!
太棒了 小声点
Listen!
听着
God, you talk too much.
额的神啊 你话怎么这么多
Talk too much.
话怎么这么多
Can't believe my cookie is moving away.
真不敢相信我的小甜心竟然要搬走了
We had some really great times together.
我们在一起度过了那么多美好的时光
She was the best employee I ever had.
她是我有史以来最好的员工
No, I mean... It wasn't just that.
不 我的意思是 她远不止如此
Rebecca made me wake up.
是瑞贝卡让我觉醒
You know, if it wasn't for her,
你们都知道的 要不是她
I wouldn't have changed my life.
我绝不可能改变我的生活
Me neither
我也是
I mean, she got me that job at Aloha's.
她帮我在电器店里找到了工作
She helped me believe in myself
是她帮助我第一次相信自己
for the first time, like... ever.
并且永远地自信下去
She helped me with my marriage.
是她拯救了我的婚姻
She was like... a surrogate daughter.
她对我来说 就像养女一样
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表