剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
I don't know.
我不认识的人
Hello.
你好啊
Such a coinky, yo. Can we join you guys?
真是巧啊 我们能坐一起吗
Uh, you know, I just think this table won't fit...
我只是觉得这个桌子可能不太
Of course! Come on, man.
当然 来吧 哥们儿
Oh, look at that. The tables move.
看呐 移桌子啦
You guys just knew that.
你们真聪明啊
the coupon doesn't limit the amount of people, right?
优♥惠♥券没有人数限制的 对吧
Nope, whoever made it did not think that through.
没有 做这个的人还真没想到
Cool. Oh, sorry, I'm so rude.
太好了 抱歉 我的错
Um, Becks, you haven't met Ken and Beans yet, have you?
小贝 你还没见过肯恩和宾斯吧
Nope.
没见过
Um, Ken, Becks, Beans, Becks.
肯恩 这是小贝 宾斯 这是小贝
Becks, Ken, Becks, Beans.
小贝 这是肯恩 这是宾斯
Hi. Okay. Oh, wait, Rebecca,
嗨 好的 等等 瑞贝卡
you went to Beans' party, right?
你去过宾斯的派对 对吧
You know what, yeah, I did, first week I was in town.
确实 我来这儿的第一个礼拜
Oh, I don't go by Bernard.
我不喜欢伯纳德这个名字
I prefer Beans. It sounds racist,
我更喜欢宾斯 听着像种族歧视
but I didn't get the name 'cause I'm Mexican,
但因为我是墨西哥人所以没听出来
it's 'cause I organize meet-and-trades
我叫宾斯是因为我负责弄有关
for Beanie Babies.
豆豆娃贸易会议
Whoa, I'm so excited about this coupon.
还喜欢这优♥惠♥券了
Let's get the margaritas that come in a sombrero.
我们点那个装在宽边帽里的玛格丽塔酒
I'm gonna drink until I die.
我要喝到死
Time to get drunk!
开始喝吧
Um, hey, hey, Josh...
嘿 嘿 乔希
So, I just-I just thought this was gonna be
我以为这本该
you and me, hanging out.
只是你和我的约会
What? I just thought this was gonna
什么 我以为这本该
be you and me hanging out...
只是你和我的约会
I-it's fine.
没 没事
It's fine.
没事
Continue. This is fun.
继续吧 这很好
This is fun. It's fine.
很有趣 没事了
Dude, can you believe this?
哥们儿 你相信吗
♪ The night was going perfectly, mi amor ♪
♪ 今晚本来非常完美 我的爱人 ♪
♪ We were having a romantic Mexican meal ♪
♪ 我们共进浪漫的墨西哥晚餐 ♪
♪ Or Cali-Mex ♪
♪ 或者加州墨西哥菜 ♪
♪ Cali-Mex-Italian ♪
♪ 还是加州墨西哥风味意大利菜 ♪
♪ I don't really know what this food is ♪
♪ 我不知道这菜是个什么玩意儿 ♪
♪ But our time together was cut short ♪
♪ 但我们的浪漫时刻被浪漫的天敌 ♪
♪ by the enemy of romance ♪
♪ 彻底破坏 ♪
♪ It was a group hang ♪
♪ 竟然变成了集体聚会 ♪
♪ Group hang you're so far away ♪
♪ 集体集♥会♥ 在集体聚会中 ♪
♪ In a group hang ♪
♪ 你默默无闻 ♪
♪ A group hang, group hang ♪
♪ 集体聚会 集体聚会 ♪
♪ Do we really need all these nachos? ♪
♪ 点这么多玉米片你们吃得完吗 ♪
♪ It was an intimate date, just you and me ♪
♪ 本该是个亲密的约会 只有你和我 ♪
♪ At a magical place where refills are free ♪
♪ 在一个免费续杯的魔境 ♪
♪ Then your buddies showed up ♪
♪ 结果你哥们儿出现 ♪
♪ And tore us apart, they're forces of evil ♪
♪ 把我们分开 他们就是邪恶力量 ♪
♪ A knife through my heart ♪
♪ 是插♥进♥我心中的一把刀 ♪
♪ Salsa, burritos, taquitos ♪
♪ 萨尔萨辣酱 墨西哥卷 玉米饼 ♪
♪ Guacamole pizza ♪
♪ 鳄梨酱披萨 ♪
♪ A group hang, group hang ♪
♪ 集体聚会 集体聚会 ♪
♪ You're just out of reach in a group hang ♪
♪ 在集体聚会里你根本插不上话 ♪
♪ A group hang ♪
♪ 集体聚会 ♪
♪ Group hang ♪
♪ 集体聚会 ♪
♪ I'm so afraid of horses ♪
♪ 人家好怕马啊 ♪
♪ Now you're telling a story about some dude named Jeffwad ♪
♪ 现在你又在说个叫杰方德的人的故事 ♪
♪ And the time he “sprooshed” ♪
♪ 这时他 "抽搐" ♪
♪ Whatever that means ♪
♪ 管它什么意思 ♪
♪ Feeling left out, so I jump in and say ♪
♪ 感觉被冷落 我跳出来说♪
I had a friend named Jeff once.
我之前有个朋友叫杰夫
He took bad mushrooms
他吃了个毒蘑菇
and jumped off the roof of our dorm.
然后就从我们宿舍楼顶跳下来了
♪ It was a group hang, group hang ♪
♪ 变成了集体聚会 集体聚会 ♪
♪ It just got weird in this group hang ♪
♪ 聚会的气氛被我整尴尬了 ♪
♪ Group hang, group hang ♪
♪ 集体聚会 集体聚会 ♪
♪ It makes me so sexy sad ♪
♪ 这让我性感地悲伤 ♪
Oh, the guac is so spicy.
这鳄梨酱太辣了
Hey, want to grab a drink at the bar?
嘿 想去酒吧喝一杯吗
Oh, uh, okay.
噢 那好吧
Great.
很好
♪ Spanish, Spanish, Spanish, Spanish, espanol ♪
♪ 西班牙的 西班牙的 西班牙的 西班牙语 ♪
♪ Arriba, Spanish, Spanish, Spanish, Spanish, espanol ♪
♪ 阿锐巴是 西班牙的 西班牙的 西班牙语 ♪
♪ Arriba Spanish, Spanish, Spanish, Spanish ♪
♪ 阿锐巴什 西班牙的 西班牙的 西班牙的 ♪
♪ Espanol, arriba, Guadalajara, Sicily ♪
♪ 西班牙的 阿锐巴 瓜达拉哈拉 西西里 ♪
That's not in Mexico.
那地方根本不在墨西哥
♪ Corned beef enchilada, pickle taco ♪
♪ 咸牛肉玉米卷饼 腌玉米卷 ♪
♪ Salsa Verde cheesecake, bacon tamale ♪
♪ 欧芹芝士蛋糕 烟熏玉米粉蒸肉 ♪
♪ Root beer margarita, taco stew ♪
♪ 沙士玛格丽塔 玉米卷炖肉 ♪
Does the chef know what Mexico is?
主厨知道墨西哥是什么吗
♪ A group hang, group hang ♪
♪ 集体聚会 集体聚会 ♪
♪ What's this smoky tortilla soup thang ♪
♪ 这个冒烟的玉米饼汤是怎么回事 ♪
I mean, really, am I-am I crazy?
我是说 真的吗 我 我疯了吗
There are... I know there are people
有... 有很多我认识很多
of Hispanic descent working at this restaurant.
拉美裔血统的人在这家餐厅工作
♪ A group hang, group hang ♪
♪ 集体聚会 集体聚会 ♪
How are they not offended
对于他们文化的交叉变异
with the bastardization of their culture?
他们怎么能不生气
Is it just me? Maybe it's just me.
就我看不惯吗 或许真的就是我
♪ You're so far away in a group hang ♪
♪ 你在集体聚会中根本插不上话 ♪
If... I just... I feel-I feel like
好像... 我觉得 我好像
I'm being gaslighted by this restaurant.
我快被这家餐厅气炸了
♪ A group hang, group hang... ♪
♪ 集体聚会 集体聚会 ♪
There you go.
给你
I forgot my wallet.
我忘带钱包了
I only had the nachos.
我就只吃了玉米片
I only had, like, one stuffed mushroom.
我好像 就只吃了一个酿蘑菇
Uh, Hector's paying for me actually,
赫克托帮我付
'cause he uses my Netflix account.
因为他在用我的网飞账号♥
I'll... Guys, guys, I got it, I got it.
我... 大伙儿 我来 我来
Don't worry.
别担心
Oh, come on. What, no...
噢 不行不行 什么 不
Give me that... You ain't got to do all of that.
给我... 你不用一个人承担的
No, Ken, Ken, it's really fine.
不 肯恩 肯恩 真的没事
I-I-I got it.
我 我 我来吧
good thing the drinks are free.
还好喝的不用钱
Hmm, you really saved a ton with that coupon, huh?
用个优♥惠♥券帮你省了那么多哈
Oh, man, that was good. Yup.
噢 天哪 这太好了
Congratulations.
恭喜
What are you... doing?
你在... 干嘛阿
Anyone who spends over $600
任何顾客花费满600元之后
gets their picture taken for the wall.
就能拍张照挂墙上
No...
不用了
Hey, thanks for coming, man.
谢谢你能来 哥们儿
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
I had dieciseis margaritas
我有可口的玛格丽塔
It was awesome, right?
太赞了 对吧
Yeah, I just still feel kind of weird after what happened
是的 自从那天在瑞贝卡家发生那些事后
at Rebecca's apartment the other day
总觉得怪怪的
So, after I mentioned dinner, I kind of freaked
所以 我约她去晚餐后 有点怕
and that's why I called you guys for backup
所以我叫你们来咯
Yeah, dude, don't worry about it
好吧 伙计 别担心
say Queso
说 奶酪
Queso
奶酪
I'm sorry, honey
亲爱的 很抱歉
I'm sorry the rocket exploded on re-entry
我很抱歉火箭在再入大气层时时爆♥炸♥了
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表