剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
I'm gonna do it right now.
我现在就去 马上
I missed that part.
我没听懂
Sorry, that was cryptic,
抱歉 我没说清楚
let me explain.
让我解释一下
I'm gonna go to the bank, withdraw $10,000,
我要去银行取出十万美元
and plant it in your wife's suitcase,
然后把它放到你老婆的箱子里
because it's illegal to take that amount
因为带那么多钱过海关
of money over the border.
是违法的
So when she tries to fly to the Cayman Islands,
那么当她尝试飞去开曼群岛时
they'll find it and arrest her,
警♥察♥会找到她并逮捕她
and you'll get permanent custody.
你就将会得到永久看管权
That's all cleared up.
解释完了
Okay, I'm gonna go to the bank. Bye!
好了 我要去银行了 再见
Oh, she's bananas.
噢 她疯了
What the hell are you doing?!
你♥他♥妈♥到底在做什么
What up?
怎么了
'Sup?
怎啦
You got a game? Yeah.
要比赛了 是啊
Interfaith League,
宗教信仰间的友谊赛
playing The Chosen Ones today.
看谁才是神选之人
Cantor Goldstein's got this killer move.
戈尔茨坦诗歌♥领导的技术很猛
He calls it the torah, 'cause you can't touch it.
他将其称为律法 因为你无法触碰
Uh, here-here's my list of sins.
嗯 这 这里是我的犯罪清单
Uh, I printed it out.
嗯 我打印出来了
You did it, man... good on you.
你做到了 做的很好
All right.
好了
Okay, so you went to the mall
那么你去了趟超♥市♥
and you saw a sexy mannequin
看见了一个性感的模特
and you wanted to have sex with it.
你还想跟那个人形模特做♥爱♥
And then you saw another sexy mannequin
你又看见了一个性感的人性模特
and you wanted to have sex with that one, too.
你也想跟它做♥爱♥
And then you saw a sexy girl at the mall
你在超♥市♥看到了一个性感的女孩
and you wanted her to watch you have sex
你想她看着你做♥爱♥
with two sexy mannequins.
跟那个两个人性模特做♥爱♥
According to this list, you thought about Rebecca a lot.
通过这份清单 你更想瑞贝卡了
Like, a lot a lot.
就像 很多很多
And all day yesterday,
昨天一整天
did you act on any of these sinful thoughts?
你有实行过这些充满罪恶的想法吗
No.
没有
Bro-heem, you're good.
兄弟 干得不错
What matters is what you do, not what you think.
重要的是你做了什么 而不是你想了什么
What God cares about are our actions.
上帝关心的是我们的行为
That's all.
够了
So you admire Rebecca for her brains and her beauty.
所以你爱的是瑞贝卡的头脑跟美丽
I understand that.
我懂得
What's important is...
重要的是
What are you gonna do about these feelings?
你要怎么去处理这些感觉
What happened?
你要做什么
Is there something wrong with Madison?
麦迪逊出了什么岔子
Is that why you're here?
不然你怎么在这儿
No.
不是的
You know what? I'm here for justice.
你知道吗 我在这儿是为了公正
Okay.
好吧
I don't know what that means,
虽然我没懂你在说什么
but please stop.
但是请停下来
You've taken my daughter away.
你已经把我女儿带走了
Isn't that enough?
这还不够吗
I haven't taken your daughter away.
我从未带走过你女儿
You abandoned your daughter.
是你抛弃了你女儿
You left her in a house
你把她丢在了空无一物
with nothing but snails?
只有蜗牛的房♥子里
I mean, who does that? Bupbupbup!
我是说 谁会这样啊 停停停
You have some nerve.
你真敢啊
So I made some bad mistakes,
所以我犯了些严重的错误
but I do want what's best for my daughter.
但我也想给我女儿最好的
I mean, I love her so much.
我的意思是 我很爱她
Do you have any idea how hard it is
你明白这有多痛苦吗
to know that your child prefers their father?
当你知道女儿更爱父亲的时候
Well, no, I don't have kids, personally.
好了 不 我个人没有孩子
Shocking. But...
出乎意料 但是
I mean, it-it sounds hard.
我的意思是 这听起来确实很痛苦
It all sounds hard.
本来就很难
What would you know about what I've been through?
你又怎会知道 我经历了什么呢
You're just some soulless lawyer.
你只是个毫无人性的律师
Oh, yeah, I saw you pump your fist
是的 我看到当法官将我女儿带走时
when the judge gave my daughter away.
你那表现开心的动作
How dare you?
你怎么敢
Why in the world would you even take on this case?
当初你怎么会接这种案子呢
What's wrong with you?
你脑子有病吧
I...
我...
What is wrong with me?
我有病吗我
Off the top of my head, I'd say low self-esteem,
基本上我会说 因为我自卑
a lack of maternal affection
长♥期♥缺乏母爱
and a genetic predisposition for anxiety and depression.
及焦虑和抑郁的遗传易感性
I did not think that was where you were gonna go.
我没想到你会这样回答
God...
天啊
Because of that lack
因为缺乏
of any parental validation,
父母的认可
I always seek outside validation from others.
我总是寻求别人的认可
And somehow I've made Greg
我不知道怎么让格雷
my new moral arbiter in this town.
我的新道德仲裁者在这个小镇
Okay.
好了
You know what?
你知道吗
I can fix this.
我能搞定这一切
We can fix this.
我们能搞定这一切
Come with me. Come with me.
跟我来 跟我来
Who the hell is Greg?
谁是那个该死的格雷
Do you know what?
你知道吗
You have the softest hair.
你有这最柔软的头发
What do you want me to say, people?
你们想我说些什么
That she doesn't have the softest hair?
难道她没有最柔软的头发吗
And I don't watch her at night when she's sleeping?
难道我没有在夜晚看着她入睡吗
'Cause I do.
因为我做了
She's a little angel.
她是个小天使
Right?
对吧
That's my girl.
我的乖孩子
Mommy! You came to my game!
妈妈 你来参加我的游戏啊
I decided to postpone my trip.
我决定推迟我的旅行
Oh. You're with the crazy lady.
噢 你跟那个疯女人一起
Hey... Well, okay.
嘿 好了好了
Crazy is a pejorative term
疯狂是一个贬义的词
and it's an over-generalization
而且概括了太多的障碍与病
of a number of disorders... what?
的统称... 怎么了
That was so funny, when you pretended
太有趣了 尤其是当你假装
like you were gonna put money in my mom's suitcase.
要把钱放进我妈妈的箱子里时
Bup-bup-bup-bup-bup.
停停停
Okay. So, Darryl...
好了 所以 达里尔...
Hmm? Stacey and I
嗯 史黛丝跟我
had a talk and we agree
谈了会儿 我们认为
that we can settle this custody arrangement together.
我们可以一起解决这抚养权的事
Yeah.
是啊
We don't want to damage Madison
我们不想因为分歧
with our disagreements.
而伤到麦迪逊
That can lead to a whole lot of problems.
那会导致太多的问题
Ask Rebecca.
问问瑞贝卡
Yeah. But don't ask me.
是啊 但是别问我
Seriously, don't.
真的不要
You don't want the whole spiel.
你不想要整个高谈阔论
So, yes,
那么 是的
I believe that we can come up with
我相信我们能想出
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表