剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
♪ Time for you to sit down! ♪
♪ 你该坐好了 ♪
♪ Paula's tired ♪
♪ 老娘已经受够了 ♪
♪ of being your sidekick ♪
♪ 做你病态的 ♪
♪ your henchman ♪
♪ 走狗 ♪
♪ your eager ♪
♪ 受够了做热心助人的 ♪
♪ little clown ♪
♪ 爱情小天使 ♪
♪ after everything I've done for you... ♪
♪ 老娘为你付出了那么多 ♪
♪ That I didn't ask for! ♪
♪ 然而不是我让你干的 ♪
♪ Do you have any idea the work you're undoing? ♪
♪ 你知道自己在做什么蠢事吗 ♪
♪ After everything I've done for you ♪
♪ 老娘为你付出了那么多 ♪
♪ that you didn't ask for ♪
♪ 都是我自作多情 ♪
♪ let's just say Greg isn't the only one you're screwing ♪
♪ 然而格雷并不是你唯一搞垮的事 ♪
♪ Want to know all the things I've done for you? ♪
♪ 想知道我都为你做了些什么吗 ♪
♪ I broke into Josh's old high school ♪
♪ 老娘黑进了乔希以前的高中 ♪
♪ and made copies of all his grades ♪
♪ 拷贝了他所有的成绩 ♪
♪ I "bumped into" Lourdes at Starbucks ♪
♪ 老娘我假装在星巴克偶遇他妈 ♪
♪ and suggested you be a bridesmaid ♪
♪ 然后推荐你当伴娘 ♪
♪ I blackmailed Valencia's boss ♪
♪ 老娘威胁瓦伦西亚的老板 ♪
♪ so now I control when she teaches ♪
♪ 所以她什么时候上课都由老娘掌管 ♪
♪ that's right, I make yoga class schedules ♪
♪ 没错 她的瑜伽课安排都是老娘安排的 ♪
♪ there's no limit to where my reach is ♪
♪ 老娘就是无所不能 ♪
♪ after everything I've done for you ♪
♪ 老娘为你付出了那么多 ♪
♪ that you didn't ask for ♪
♪ 都是我自作多情 ♪
♪ God! Will your lies never end? ♪
♪ 天哪 你能不能别再自欺欺人 ♪
♪ After everything I've done for you ♪
♪ 老娘为你付出了那么多 ♪
♪ that you didn't ask for ♪
♪ 都是我自作多情
♪ the least you can do is be honest with your mother ♪
♪ 可你至少应该对你妈坦诚 ♪
♪ I mean, friend ♪
♪ 我的意思是 对你朋友 ♪
♪ what's that look on your face? ♪
♪ 你这是什么表情 ♪
♪ You're horrified ♪
♪ 你害怕了 ♪
♪ you think I'm a monster ♪
♪ 你觉得为你干了那么多脏活 ♪
♪ for doing your dirty work ♪
♪ 老娘就是禽兽咯 ♪
♪ you think love is stainless and pure ♪
♪ 你以为爱情是纯洁无瑕的 ♪
♪ but beneath all the fantasy ♪
♪ 可在那些美丽的童话背后 ♪
♪ there's filth and there's gore ♪
♪ 都流淌着肮脏的鲜血 ♪
♪ so now it's ♪
♪ 所以现在 ♪
♪ time for me to walk out ♪
♪ 老娘要离你而去 ♪
♪ Time for me to say no! ♪
♪ 老娘要把你拒之门外 ♪
♪ Paula's tired of working for no thanks at all ♪
♪ 老娘受够为不知感恩的你做事 ♪
♪ Paula's ♪
♪ 老娘 ♪
♪ Gonna Go... ♪
♪ 要离你 而去 ♪
♪ You're nothing without me ♪
♪ 没有了我和我的智慧 ♪
♪ and my creativity ♪
♪ 你什么也不是 ♪
♪ I created you ♪
♪ 我创造了你 ♪
♪ you lived in my womb ♪
♪ 老娘怀胎十月生你 ♪
♪ I mean, figuratively ♪
♪ 这 只是个比喻 ♪
♪ after everything I've done for you ♪
♪ 老娘为你付出了那么多 ♪
♪ I don't, I don't, I don't know why ♪
♪ 我都不知在为谁 ♪
♪ so now ♪
♪ 所以现在 ♪
♪ I'm gonna say ♪
♪ 老娘要和你 ♪
♪ good-bye! ♪
♪ 说永别了 ♪
If you think you're over Josh,
你要是真以为你不爱乔希了
you are fooling yourself.
那你只是在自欺欺人
The other balloon options were
那儿还有几个气球 一个上面
"It's a boy" or "Suck it, cancer."
"恭喜 你生了个男儿" 或是 "滚蛋去吧 癌症"
You wouldn't have preferred flowers, would you?
你不会更喜欢花吧
What? No. No. I love flowers
什么 不 不 我爱花
and I love ironic stick balloons.
可我也爱讽刺气球
I love them both.
我都喜欢
Right, but you must love one
好吧 可你总会更偏爱
more than the other, though, right?
其中一个吧 不是吗
I mean, maybe you love stick balloons a little bit,
我是说 或许你更爱讽刺气球一点
because you think they're funny and charming, kind of,
因为你觉得它们有趣又可爱
in an, uh, unthreatening way.
而且平易近人
But flowers, you, like, love, 'cause they hold
但是你想喜欢花 是因为它们
a special place in your heart and have been there forever,
在你心中永远有一个特殊地位
and stick balloons should just give up
而小小的气球就应该放弃
because he's wasting his time?
因为他所做的一切都是徒劳无功 对吗
Hey, what-what-what's wrong with you?
嘿 怎么了 你怎么了
Hmm? What? Aah!
什么 啊
I'm fine. You're the one who's all over the place.
我没事 倒是你晃来晃去的
Really? How much morphine did I have?
真的吗 我在医院注射了多少吗♥啡♥啊
You know what, you've been through a lot.
你今天经历太多事了
You're... you should rest. I'm gonna go.
你该休息一下 我先走了
I'm gonna jet and I'm gonna text you later.
我就先走了 等一下再给你发短讯
But... you could...
但... 你可以...
Why did you freak out and leave?
你怎么被吓跑了
I don't know.
我不知道
After I saw Josh in the hospital,
我在医院看到乔希之后
I realized she always goes back to him.
我就意识到 她总是会回到他身边
I'm just the guy she settles for.
我只是她所勉强接受的男人
Greg, she likes you. She chose you.
格雷 她喜欢你 她选了你
You guys have sex 50 times a day.
你们一天在床上都做几十次了
Why do... why do I tell you those things?
天啊 为啥我一开始要告诉你
Eh, you got issues, kid.
你遇上难题了 孩子
Oh, it's awful.
噢 真糟
I... I can't care this much.
我不能过于关心她
Caring, on me, is very unattractive.
关爱于我而言 太没吸引力了
It'll ruin everything.
会毁了一切
I chased after her for months, no interest from her,
我追了她好几个月 而她对我毫无感觉
I finally force myself to stop caring,
好了 当我控制自己别再关心她
and that's when she was into me.
她就主动送上门 喜欢上我
That's what she likes... The not caring.
她就是喜欢这种 漠不关心
Oh, come on, this is embarrassing.
噢 拜托 这真令人为难
This is fear talking.
你害怕才会这么说
You're just afraid she's gonna hurt you again.
你只是担心她会再次让你心碎
I know what I need to do.
我知道我怎么做了
I need to be...
我要做个
Like, the uncaring bad boy.
对人漠不关心的坏男孩
Oh, my God, you're an idiot.
噢 上帝 你是个蠢材
You can look now.
你现在可以看了
I thought you weren't supposed to wear white to a wedding.
好像传统上你不能穿白色裙去婚礼的
Technically it's ivory and Jayma's dress is Alaskan Snow.
严格来说 这是乳白色的 而洁玛的裙子是阿♥拉♥斯加雪白色
Don't you already have a bridesmaid's dress?
你不是已经有伴娘礼服了吗
I need a second look for the reception.
我要另一条裙子在接待处穿啊
Don't be insane-brain.
别疯了
Also, I look amazing in this dress.
而且 我穿来简直美艳动人
I ordered some shoes, too,
我也订了一双鞋子
but they haven't come in. I'm just trying to be patient.
但是它们还没到 我只能耐心地等一下
Patient, yeah.
耐心 是的
You're good at that.
你很擅长这个
I am?
是吗
With me.
对我很有耐心
V, I know you want a commitment.
小瓦 我知道你想结婚
Some women wouldn't have put up with me this long.
其他女人应该不会有耐心等我那么久
What are you saying? I'm saying
你在说什么 我是说
I'm not oblivious.
我不蠢
I know what the next step is for us.
我知道我俩下一步该怎样
I'm going to look for a ring.
我会去找一只合适的戒子
But I'm just asking you one thing.
但我想请求你一件事
Just... let me do it in my own way.
就是... 让我以自己的方式来做
In my own time.
让我花点时间
Is that okay?
可以吗
Of course.
当然可以
Whatever you need.
你想怎么都行
You need to realize
你要知道
that "you up?" Is text for "are you horny?"
短讯世界里 "你还醒着吗" 等同于 "你饥渴吗"
Okay, whatever, listen.
好吧 随便吧 听着
I need to talk to somebody.
我需要和别人聊聊
And I'm in a huge fight with my best friend right now,
我和我最好的朋友吵架了
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表