剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
do you want to come over sometime, just check out
有时间你想来我家
the new place?
就是看看新家
There's not a lot of furniture, so there's plenty
还没有很多家具 所以有足够的空间
of room to slip and slide around
穿着袜子来滑来滑去
in our socks like in Risky Business.
像乖仔也疯狂里面一样
Oh, my God, that sounds amazing. Yes.
天哪 老天 听起来好棒 我要去
When? Now?
什么时候 现在吗
Just, like, don't tell Valencia,
就 就是 不要告诉瓦伦西亚
'cause she thinks it's stupid.
因为她觉得这很蠢
Well, Valencia's stupid.
好吧 瓦伦西亚才蠢
Sorry. I'm sure she's smart in her own way.
不好意思 我肯定她很聪明 其他方面吧
But anyway I have
但是不管怎么说 我有
the perfect slippy-slidey socks.
一双完美的滑滑袜子
Number 31.
三十号♥
Oh, no. Don't you start with me.
哦 不要 别跟我讲话
Just keep walking, old man.
一直走 老头子
Excuse me?
你说什么
You heard me. Get out of my life.
你听到了 从我的世界里消失
Oh, my God, uh, Dr. Phil.
哦 天哪 菲尔博士
I'm a huge fan.
我是您的超级粉丝
How you doing?
你好吗
I'm s... Oh, my gosh. I'm sorry. You're actually Dr. Phil.
我对不... 哦 天哪 对不起 你竟然是菲尔博士
In the flesh. It's me.
如假包换 就是我本人
Even Dr. Phil has got to have his boba.
即使是菲尔博士 也要喝珍珠奶茶
I'm addicted to these things.
我对这些东西上瘾
Maybe you should, uh,
或许你应该
get help for that.
为此寻求帮助
You guys make a really cute couple.
你们俩天作之合啊
Oh. That's so funny. We're not a couple.
哦 这可不好笑 我们不是一对儿
No, no, no. We're just friends. That's so funny. He thinks
对对对 我们就是朋友 太搞笑了 他认为
we're a couple. That's so funny. We're not a couple.
我们是一对 太好笑了 我们不是一对儿
He thinks we're a couple.
他认为我们是一对儿
That's so funny, but we're not a couple.
太好笑了 但是我们不是一对儿
He thinks we're a couple.
他认为我们是一对儿
Yeah. G-Good luck to you, buddy.
呃 祝好运 伙计
♪ Mmm, it's the sexy gonna-do-it song ♪
♪ 这是首性感香艳啪啪啪之歌♥ ♪
♪ The sexy gonna-do-it song ♪
♪ 性感香艳啪啪啪之歌♥ ♪
♪ We're gonna do it, we're gonna do it ♪
♪ 我们要来啪啪啪 我们要来啪啪啪 ♪
♪ It's a sexy gonna-do-it song ♪
♪ 这是首性感香艳啪啪啪之歌♥ ♪
I hope... I hope you're cool with that.
我希望 我希望你不介意我唱歌♥吧
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表