剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on Crazy Ex-Girlfriend...
"疯狂前女友" 前情提要
Whatever happened with you and your ex?
你和你的前任到底怎么回事
Ex?
前任
Oh, Greg, I'm sorry.
格雷 对不起
Do you love her? No.
你爱她吗 当然不
You forgive me?
你原谅我了吗
Of course, I forgive you, Joshy.
我当然会原谅你了 乔希君
Love doesn't work out for me, ever.
我这辈子注定是单身狗
So you are unhappy.
所以你感到不开心
Yeah. Duh.
那当然的啊
Maybe it's time you see what else is in your life,
也许是时候看清楚你生命里 除了乔希·陈以外
besides Josh Chan.
其他的人和事
Oh, my gosh, you have changed my life,
天哪 你改变了我的人生
Dr. Dream Ghost Akopian.
梦灵医生啊
You made me see past
你让我想通了
all of my delusions that were holding me back.
看完所有拖的后腿的幻觉后 我想通了
Josh, you don't understand?
乔希 你真的不知道吗
You don't see what this has
你都不懂瑞贝卡
all been about for Rebecca?
一直在搞什么吗
Rebecca,
瑞贝卡
are you in love with me?
你爱上我了吗
♪ I was working hard at a New York job ♪
♪ 我原本在纽约每天辛劳地工作 ♪
♪ Making dough but it made me blue ♪
♪ 努力赚钱但却很忧郁 ♪
♪ One day I was crying a lot ♪
♪ 直到一天我痛哭流涕 ♪
♪ And so I decided to move ♪
♪ 所以就决定要搬家咯 ♪
♪ To West Covina, California ♪
♪ 奔往加州的西柯维纳 ♪
♪ Brand-new pals and new career ♪
♪ 新的好友和新的工作 ♪
♪ It happens to be where Josh lives ♪
♪ 而刚好乔希是住这里 ♪
♪ But that's not why I'm here ♪
♪ 但这并不是我搬来的原因 ♪
♪ She's the crazy ex-girlfriend ♪
♪ 她是疯狂前女友 ♪
What? No, I'm not.
♪ 什么啊 我才不是 ♪
♪ She's the crazy ex-girlfriend ♪
♪ 她是疯狂前女友 ♪
♪ That's a sexist term. ♪
♪ 这句有点性别歧视喔 ♪
♪ She's the crazy ex-girlfriend ♪
♪ 她是疯狂前女友 ♪
Can you guys stop singing for just a second?
你们能先停下来别唱吗
♪ She's so broken inside ♪
♪ 她的内心都支离破碎 ♪
The situation's a lot more nuanced than that.
这个情况是挺微妙的
♪ C-R-A-Z-Y ♪
♪ 就是疯狂 ♪
Okay! We get it!
好了 我们都懂了
Why do you have all these photos?
你为什么有这些照片
Yep, okay, so here's what happened.
行了 是这么回事儿
I had...
我曾经...
have...
我对你...
had feelings for you, indeed, yes.
我曾经确实对你有感觉
God, this is awkward, um,
天哪 这太尴尬了
I came here to tell you that Valencia...
我来这儿是想告诉你 瓦伦西亚...
Valencia and you are staying together.
瓦伦西亚和你仍在一起嘛
No... I...I... I I gathered.
我... 我知道
I get it and that makes sense, yeah.
我懂的
Josh, I'm actually very glad you're here,
乔希 我非常开心你在这里
because, um, I realized some things on my recent trip.
因为 在飞机上我想通了
And, um, one of the things I realized
其中一点就是
is that I need to break my old patterns.
我要告别我过去的生活模式
Okay.
行啊
Yes, uh, starting with...
是的 就从...
I've been horrible to Valencia, like, really horrible,
我对瓦伦西亚态度极差 超级差
and I really want to reach out to her.
但我真心希望跟她搞好关系
I really wouldn't. I really think I should.
你还是别了 我觉得应该的
She really hates your guts. Understandable,
她恨你入骨 这无可厚非 我可以理解
and I will just have to transcend that.
我要好好改变我们的关系
I am trying to break free of anything
我要远离所有不健康
unhealthy or damaging.
和对我有害的东西
So, um, that starts with, uh, trashing these.
就从 把它们丢掉开始
Unless you want them.
除非你想要吧
No, no, that's okay.
不用了
Although, um, you know, some of those are great angles
但是 要知道 有些照片的角度不错的
that you can't get with a selfie, so, uh...
靠自♥拍♥是实现不了的 所以...
Sure, yeah, yes. Yeah.
给你给你 嗯
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay, well, there it is.
好吧 就这样
That's the last of the Josh Chan stuff.
这是最后一堆与乔希·陈有关的东西了
There was stuff?
一堆什么
No.
没什么
Well, I guess I should go.
好啦 我该走了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Of course, get out.
对对对 当然 滚吧
Get out of here. Yeah, yeah.
出去吧 对对
Bye, Josh.
再见 乔希
Can I get another beer? I'm trying to study.
我能再喝杯啤酒吗 我在试着学习呢
Studying and drinking at the same time: good decision.
一边学习 一边喝酒 好主意
I know, right?
我知道 对吗
It's easy. It's extension school.
这很容易 我上的是进修学校
I-I don't like to tell a lot of people this,
我不想把这件事告诉很多人
but I got into Emory Business School.
但我上的可是埃默里大学商学院
It's a pretty good school.
这是个不错的学校
They call it like the Harvard of the South.
人们称它为 "南部小哈佛"
I thought the Harvard of the South was Vanderbilt.
我还以为那是范德堡大学呢
No. No. No.
你错了
Yeah, so I got into school, and then my dad got sick,
我入了学 接着我爸爸生病了
so now I'm working my way through school here.
所以我得在这里边读边喝
You know? I can't be slinging
要知道 我不能到六十岁
drinks to losers until I'm like 60 years old.
还在给酒吧那堆失败者调酒的嘛
Oh, boy, look at this. Just what I need.
兄弟 看看 正是我想要的
Hi. Hey.
你好 你好
I thought you drank at Home Base.
我还以为你在棒球场那边喝酒呢
I drink anywhere, but I do my study-drinking here.
哥到处都喝 但我只会在这边喝边读书
Got it.
懂了
Can I pull up a stool next to you,
我能在你旁边吗
or do you want to... be alone?
或者你想一个人待着
I could go home and drink some mouthwash.
那我就现在滚回家喝漱口水
Mouthwash, wow.
漱口水
That's almost as sad as a girl coming to
听起来就像一个单身女子走进陌生的酒吧
a strange bar by herself.
一样悲剧呢
Sad says the man with an open textbook...
简直跟一个拿着课本喝着酒的单身狗
next to an open container.
一样悲剧呢
This is fun. I like this.
互虐蛮有趣的 哥喜欢
Do you want to hang out for a while and insult each other?
想多留一会 再互虐一下吗
Ah, what would your girlfriend think about that?
这样你的女朋友会怎么想
Um, Heather? Uh, yeah, no, we're done-zo.
希瑟啊 呃 我们分手了
Oh, wow. I had no idea.
天哪 我不知道
Can I get you a drink?
我能给你买♥♥杯酒吗
Nothing goes better
用一杯小小的啤酒
with a fine lager than a little snark.
就能把你小小的烦恼解决掉
Wait. Go back to the Heather thing.
等等 别转移话题
Are you okay? Let's-let-let's talk.
你还好吗 我们来聊聊吧
Talk is not on the bar menu,
酒吧里没有聊聊这回事
but we could ask.
但我们可以相互提问
Okay, so, yeah, here's the thing.
好吧 现在是这么回事
Old me would have been totally down
过去的我 会一整天在消沉
for, like, an old-fashioned barb fest,
像个单身老女人一样当黑面神
but I've decided recently
但我最近决定
that I'm trying to change my patterns.
我要改变我原来的生活步调
So I'm gonna go.
所以我要走了
No, come on. Come on.
不 别这样
I'm a glutton for punishment.
我还在期待你能虐虐我
Stay. Let's do this.
不要走 我们谈谈吧
We can make bad decisions together.
我们可以去做些坏事
We could run in traffic.
在交通堵塞的路上奔跑
No? Okay.
不要吗 好吧
Boy, she really digs you.
兄弟 她好像蛮喜欢你的呢
She's in love with someone else,
她爱上了别人
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表