剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
a fair and equitable arrangement
一个公平合理的安排
without involving a judge.
不需法官介入
Does that sound good?
听起来不错吧
Sounds great.
听起来不错
Great.
很好
Stacey, thank you so much for understanding.
史黛丝 非常感谢你的理解
Can I have my cash back now?
我现在能拿回我的现金吗
I already bought a hot tub.
我已经买♥♥了热水浴缸了
No...
不
Now, uh, let's go watch your game, guys.
现在 我们一起去看看你的游戏吧
Yeah! Sure.
好的 好
There we go.
我们走
There you go.
走吧
She had flyaways.
她太好动了
Can't have her walking around like that.
不能让她像那样到处乱跑
I guess I just realized
我想我才意识到
family is important.
家人很重要
I was letting my own self-interest
我曾为了一己私利
get in the way of that.
做过那样的事
So Stacey and I worked out
我和史黛丝决定了
what's best for Madison,
什么才是对麦迪逊最好的
and, you know, at the end of the day,
你知道 在今天结束之前
I just feel really good about it.
我真为这件事高兴
Yeah, you're a good little munchkin.
是的 你是一个小好人
Thanks.
谢谢
All right, I'll talk to you later.
好的 一会儿再聊
Tim!
蒂姆
Get in here!
过来
I've made a decision.
我做了一个决定
Just... give me a couple hours
给我几个小时
to tell my family, okay?
让我告诉我的家人好吗
You know, I want to turn you in so much,
你知道的 我非常想告发你的
because you are
因为你是
an actual piece of garbage.
一个彻彻底底的垃圾
But here's the thing:
但问题是
Your family looks sweet,
你的家人都挺好
and I have no problem ruining your life,
我不介意毁了你的人生
but their lives...
但他们的
Oh, my God, Paula, are...
噢 天呐 宝拉 你
Are you not gonna turn me in to the federales?
难道你不打算把我交给联邦调查员了吗
Don't pretend you have the plight
别装作你真的有
of an actual immigrant, dickweed.
移♥民♥的困难似的 混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'll change, I promise.
我会改的 我发誓
Yeah, I doubt it.
是的 我不信
That's like asking Karen
那简直就像让凯伦
to not talk about tampons.
别谈论卫生棉一样
Actually, I just switched
事实上 我只是转用了
to those new menstrual cups,
那些不知道该怎么用的
which I can't figure out.
新月事杯而已
Who wants to help me?
谁要来帮帮我
I hate her.
我恨她
What?
怎么了
I think his kids are cute, okay?
我觉得他的孩子很萌 好吗
They remind me of my kids in good times,
他们提醒了我我孩子们年轻时
when they were young...
的快乐时光
You know, before they could talk
你知道的 在他们会开口
and steal money from my purse.
和从我钱包里偷钱之前
I haven't gone soft.
我才没有心软呢
Stop saying that.
所以别说了
Stop it.
别说了
Don't get mushy, you're making me blush.
别再矫情了 我都觉得害羞
Remember, don't tell anyone.
记住 别告诉任何人
Then it's not really a good deed.
这真不是一件好事
You always know what to say.
你总是知道该说些什么
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm really sorry.
真的对不起
I don't want your forgiveness, I'm just...
我不奢求你的原谅 我只是
I'm really sorry.
非常抱歉
I got stuck on, like,
我就是一时傻了
wanting you to say I was a good person,
想让你承认我是个好人
because if you believed it,
因为如果你相信了
then somehow I could believe it, too.
然后不知怎么的我也会相信
I can't say you're a good person,
我不会说你是好人
but I saw what you did for Darryl today,
但我看到你今天为达里尔做的事了
so I can say you're a good friend.
所以我觉得你算是一个好朋友
Not to me... like, definitely not to me...
不是对我而言 肯定不是
But to other people that aren't me.
但是对于除外之外的人而言 是的
So now that we're kind of talking again...
所以现在我们又可以一起聊天了
Do you think I could get a free beer?
我能不能要求一杯免费啤酒
Because I'm down $10,000...
因为我损失了一万美元
Uh-uh. No.
不行
That's fair.
很公平
Wait, you settled the Caswick case?
等等 你解决卡斯维克案子了
I know!
对吧
That was Cas-quick.
那真是 "卡斯的快啊"
Oh.
噢
Well, somebody got a new stapler. Hmm!
好吧 有人买♥♥了一个新的订书机
Wait. Seriously, Paula, this is amazing.
等等 说真的 宝拉 这真是太棒了
Like, how did you do it?
你是怎么做到的
Uh, I think you mean
我觉得你是想说
how did Pamela do it? Eh?
帕梅拉是怎么做到的吧
Dude, it's Paula,
不老兄 是宝拉
and that joke is super old.
这个笑话早过时了
Oh, okay.
好吧
See, Jim's like, "oh, duh, okay." "Duh..."
看 吉姆看上去就像 "噢 老兄 好吧"
Oh... oh, he has no friends.
噢 噢 他没有朋友
Oh, look how sad he is.
噢 看看他多伤心
Oh, he's so sad.
噢 他好伤心
Oh, he's crying like a little baby.
噢 他像个娃娃一样哭了
Oh...
噢
Now go wash my car, Tim.
现在去洗我的车 蒂姆
Okay.
好的
Well, I don't know what you did,
好吧 我不知道你做了什么
but I'm impressed.
但真令我印象深刻
Thank you.
谢谢
So, let's get to work. All right.
所以 我们去工作吧 好的
Right when I get back, in a few minutes.
我出去一下马上就回来
Say hi to Josh for me.
帮我给乔希问好
It's not... I didn't move here...
不是 我不是去找他
Hey.
嘿
Hi, you texted?
嗨 你给我发信息了吗
Yeah, I-I just, uh...
是的 我只是
I wanted to talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
About what Greg said.
关于格雷说的那些
It really got me thinking.
确实让我好好想了一下
Yeah. About me and you.
然后 关于你和我
And what's going on between us.
还有我们之间的事
Oh... oh.
噢 噢
Oh, 'cause... uh-huh.
噢 因为
Do tell?
说啊
Rebecca, I've really looked within
瑞贝卡 我真的有仔细想过
and thought about everything and...
深思熟虑了一切
I've made my choice.
然后我做了决定
O-okay.
好的
I want you to know,
我想要你知道
I am attracted to you.
我很喜欢你
Very,
非常
very attracted to you.
非常喜欢你
Attracted to you... attracted to you...
喜欢你 喜欢你
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表