剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
I can't believe we did that.
我不敢相信是我们做的
Uh, what else can we break?
还有什么可以破坏的
Oh, I still got to pee!
我兴奋得快尿了
So, I just want to let you know I was thinking about it
所以 我只是想让你知道我在车里想什么
in the car and what if the bad guys felt really bad
可能那些坏人意识到他做的事情有多糟糕
about what they'd done and-and they and they went
然后他們... 然后他们会回来
and cleaned it up, 'cause I've heard about that happening.
把这些清理干净 因为我听说过有类似的事情发生
Oh, my gosh, that's...
哦 我的天 这...
I shouldn't be surprised,
我不应这么惊讶
because that's the way I left it.
因为我走的时候就是这样
Yeah, that's broken glass.
是的 这就是碎掉的玻璃
That's a lot of broken glass.
有好多碎玻璃
Yeah, that's a legitimate...
对啊 这很合理
Wow. It's a legitimate mess.
乱成这么一团糟很合理
Well, I mean, this is really creepy.
真的让人毛骨悚然
But at least you're not hurt.
但至少你没受伤吧
That's the most important thing.
这才最重要的
Is it?
是的吗
Of course!
当然是
You can always replace a door, but,
你可以随时换一扇门窗
you know, there's only one Becks.
但是 小貝卡是唯一的啊
Oh, well, there's only one Josh Chan.
噢 沒錯 小乔希也是唯一的啊
Actually, there's a lot of Josh Chan’s.
其实 有很多人叫乔希·陈的
There's one in Azusa.
我之前有認識過
Yeah, I used to play him in soccer.
我以前和他踢过球
I feel really rattled.
我感觉很惶恐
I need some wine.
我需要喝点酒
Do you want some wine?
你要来一点吗
You know what? Sure.
你知道吗 当然啦
Let's do it. Great.
就來一杯吧 好的
Uh, oh, can I have ice in mine?
呃 可以在我的酒里加点冰吗
Yeah, okay, iced wine.
可以 当然了 冰镇酒
Coming up.
来了
And then we'll clean up some glass.
然后让我们来清理玻璃渣吧
Okay.
好哒
Oh, yeah, here you go.
哦 给你
Let me get that.
给我接吧
Oh, thank you.
噢 谢谢你
I feel really safe with you here.
你在这儿让我感到很安心
Thank you.
谢谢
Of course.
当然
It's the least I can do.
举手之劳
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey. You know, I'm thinking out loud.
你知道的 反正我們在喝酒嘛
As-as long as we're having wine...
不如大吐心聲吧
Oh, cheers, by the way. Eyes.
干个杯
There we go.
我们开始吧
Um, I'm pretty hungry.
我很有一点饿了
Do-do you want to get some food?
你想要吃点东西吗
There's a great fondue place that-that delivers right around the corner.
街角有个芝士火锅店可以立刻送外卖♥♥过来
Sounds great. I've never had it.
听起来不错 我没吃过这个
Great.
好极了
God...
天呐
You've really just turned this night around for me.
你讓我這晚由驚恐變得開心
You know, I was so scared
我本来很害怕
but now, um,
但现在
I just feel like a piece of bread
我感觉就像是
in a warm bath of cheese.
浸在热奶酪里的面包一样美好
That's fondue.
这就是芝士火锅
I'm describing fondue.
我是在形容芝士火锅的样子
Oh, gotcha.
明白了
Yeah, I thought it was some kind of soup.
是的 我还以为是某种汤呢
No! I'm sorry.
不 抱歉
That was confusing. That was my bad.
是很容易让人弄错 我没说清楚
Hmm, that's weird. I'm not expecting anybody.
呃 这太奇怪了 我没有叫人过来啊
Oh, it's probably the cops.
噢 大概是警♥察♥来了
Cops... Sorry, hmm?
警♥察♥ 抱歉 你说什么
Josh?
乔希
You called the cops?
你报♥警♥了
Of course I did.
我当然报♥警♥了啊
No, no, but Josh, Josh,
不不不 但是 乔希
J...Josh, you know what they say.
乔希 你知道他们说什么吗
Snitches get stitches.
你敢报♥警♥就小心点
Come on in Officer.
进来吧 警官
I got a call about the attempted burglary?
我接到报♥警♥是人试图入室抢劫
You know what? The-the glass is just smashed.
你知道吗 只是玻璃被打碎了
They smashed the whole door.
他们打碎了整扇门
Don't worry, I'm here now.
别担心 我在
And rest assured, ma'am,
还有什么情报吗 女士
I won't stop till I get to the bottom of this.
我一定会查出个水落石出
When did the incident occur?
事故发生在什么时候
You know, no idea.
呃 我太清楚
I, uh, it was like this when I got home.
我... 就差不多是我回家的时候吧
Why didn't you call the police when you first discovered the window?
你第一时间发现窗户的时候为什么不报♥警♥呢
I panicked, you know?
我害怕啊 你不懂吗
I just, I... I... I freaked out.
我 我 被吓傻了
And I just, I fled.
然后 我就逃了
“Fled”?
"逃了"
Yeah, slow down!
是的 慢点
Okay, okay, just tell him
好的 好的 只要告诉他
what you know, Becks.
你所知道的 贝卡
She can't follow if you talk too fast.
你的语速太快她跟不上
Okay.
好吧
So what happened
事情是这样的
is my friend, Josh Chan,
我的朋友 乔希·陈
called you because...
报♥警♥是因为
he is so protective of me.
他对我太有保护欲了
Bless him. But I understand
祝福他 但我知道
that this is not really worth your time.
这也许不值得你浪费时间
And the reason for that
正因为这样
I will go into right now.
我现在直入主题
All right, as I look at this crime scene,
我观察过罪案现场
there appears to be no evidence of theft
没有窃贼出没的证据
or any sign that someone entered the apartment at all.
也完全没有任何入侵住♥宅♥的迹象
Let's take a closer look at the shards of glass, shall we?
我们来近看一下这些玻璃碎片 好吗
Now, when I look at these shards of glass,
现在 当我检查这些玻璃碎片的时候
there is also no evidence of secondary compression
也没有被鞋子 或者说一双鞋子
by a shoe or shoes, to use the plural.
二次踩踏的证据
So I think we can safely say
所以我认为可以靠谱地说
that no matter what transpired here,
无论这儿发生了什么
we will never be able to prove a 459.
绝对证明不了是459事件
Josh, that's burglary.
乔希 那是入屋行窃
Now, sir, I am a lawyer,
现在 警官 如你所猜
as you might've guessed, and I know,
我是个律师 而且我知道
looking at the glass breakage here,
看着这些玻璃碎片
the most we'll be able to prove is, uh, maybe a 596?
最可能证明的应该是 也许是596事件
Josh, that's vandalism.
乔希 那是破坏公物
Now, I know how hard
现在 我才知道这里的
the officers of this city work.
警♥察♥工作有多难了
And the last thing I want
我最不希望的就是
is for you to work on a bunch of forms tonight.
大半夜给你一堆麻烦的程序嘛
I mean, those 596 forms, they're a real bitch.
我知道那些596事件的单子 真的很麻烦
You're not wrong.
你说得对
Exactly! I mean,
当然 我觉得
23 pages for a nonviolent crime?
为了一宗非暴♥力♥的案件写23页的单子
What do I need... a hobby?
我需要什么 习惯吗
I didn't think so.
才不要呢
So, let's get you out of here.
所以 我送你出去吧
Let's get you back out on the streets, Officer Rhodes.
我们送你出街 罗德兹警官
Yeah, sorry, Officer.
是的 抱歉 警官
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表