剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Or you're welcome to stay for some fondue.
或者也欢迎你留下来吃点奶酪火锅
Oh, I wish!
噢 我也想
Love those steak cubes.
超爱那些牛排块
Wait a minute, I thought it was cheese.
等等 我以为那是奶酪
Well, now I really need some wine.
现在我真得喝些葡萄酒
Oh, my God. Me, too.
噢 上帝 我也是
Hand it over.
给我
Ah, now where were we?
现在我们说到哪了
Oh, right.
噢 对
Cheers.
干杯
You were great back there.
你刚刚实在太棒了
No, you were.
不 你才是
Mm-mm. You saved the day.
你救了大家
I never committed a crime before.
我以前从未犯罪
Why did I commit a crime again?
为什么我要犯罪呢
We said no questions, remember?
我们说过不过问 记得吗
Aw, come on, tell me, please?
拜托 告诉我 求你了
No.
不行
Gonna have to try and get it out of me.
想从我这套消息可不容易
Where do you keep your answers?
你把答案藏在哪儿了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I know I've been distant lately and...
我知道我最近一直在保持距离
it's not just because I almost had an affair
不仅是因为我差点和来自图森的
with a hunky industrial real estate tycoon from Tucson.
匈牙利工业物业大亨有外遇
What?
什么
It's a long story and nothing happened.
一言难尽 但是什么也没发生
It was just jazz.
只是场闹剧
Well, then I feel a lot better about the fact
我听了之后 感觉对自己差点和船上邂逅的
that I almost slept with Misty from shipping.
米斯蒂上♥床♥这件事不那么在意了
Misty?
米斯蒂
Really?
真的吗
You know, I can see that.
我可以想象
She has slut face.
她有张荡♥妇♥的脸
God!
上帝
Father Brah's right.
布拉赫神父说得对
We've both been major holes, huh?
我们两个都有问题
God. we really have!
天啦 没错
I am so sorry.
我非常抱歉
I don't want another man.
我才不想要其他男人了
I mean, the only thing I've been cheating on you with
我唯一瞒着你的事情
is...
是
Rebecca's love life.
瑞贝卡的爱情生涯
She's so in love,
她深陷其中
and it-it's just been so intoxicating
而且 我纯粹只是太过
to witness it in its purest form.
沉醉于当一个旁观者
I'm... I'm addicted.
我 我上瘾了
Who's she in love with?
她爱上谁了
You really want to know?
你真的想知道
Yes, I do.
是的 我想
And we got nothing but time right now.
我们现在有很多时间可以慢慢聊
Okay.
好啊
Well, what happened was
事情是这样的
she was working hard at a New York job
她原本在纽约每天辛劳地工作
making dough, but it made her blue.
努力赚钱但却很忧郁
One day, she was crying a lot,
直到一天她痛哭流涕
and so she decided to move to West Covina, California.
所以就决定要搬家咯 奔往加州的西柯维纳
Brand new pals, new career.
新的好友和新的工作
It happens to be where Josh lives. Ah.
而刚好乔希是住这里
And that's exactly why she's here.
而这正是她搬来的原因
She's a crazy ex-girlfriend.
她是疯狂前女友
Wha... ? No, she's not.
什么 不 她不是
She's a crazy ex-girlfriend.
她是疯狂前女友
That's a sexist term, Scott.
这句有点性别歧视喔 斯科特
She's a crazy ex-girlfriend.
她是疯狂前女友
Okay, just stop talking for a second.
好吧 你能先停一下吗
She's so broken inside.
她的内心都支离破碎
This situation has a lot more nuance than that.
这个情况是挺微妙的
C-R-A-Z-Y!
就是疯狂
I know how to spell, Scott.
我知道怎么拼 斯科特
She's a crazy ex-girlfriend.
她是疯狂前女友
Wow, good thing you brought those gloves.
还好你带了双手套
Oh, yeah, I've got gloves for every situation.
噢 对 我时时刻刻都带着手套
I mean, cleaning, baseball,
清洁 打棒球
golfing,
打高尔夫
uh, driving, go-karts, boxing.
开车 卡丁车 拳击
You have all the gloves.
你收集了全套手套
No way.
不可能
Is that what I think it is?
这是我想的那个吗
Oh, my gosh, what? Is it, like, a penny?
噢 上帝 什么 这像是 硬币
The rock they threw
他们从窗户
in the window.
丢进来的岩石
Wow, it's, like, a perfect rock.
哇 这像是 一个完美的岩石
Like textbook. Yeah.
像是书本里的一样 是的
♪ Where is the rock ♪
♪ 石头在哪 ♪
♪ Rock ♪ ♪ That says ever ♪
♪ 石头 ♪ ♪ 那说明了一切 ♪
♪ Where is the rock ♪ ♪ Rock ♪
♪ 石头在哪 ♪ ♪ 石头 ♪
♪ That says ever ♪
♪ 代表着 "永远" 的石头 ♪
♪ If the rock came from inside your house ♪
♪ 如果石头来自你的屋内 ♪
♪ That means he has to believe ♪
♪ 代表他得相信 ♪
♪ That someone broke into your house ♪
♪ 有人闯进你的房♥子 ♪
♪ And then picked up a rock ♪ ♪ Rock ♪
♪ 然后挑了一块石头 ♪ ♪ 石头 ♪
♪ And then went outside and threw it through your window ♪
♪ 而后走到外面 从窗户丢进来 ♪
♪ That would be a super weird crime ♪
♪ 那真是一个超奇特的犯罪呢 ♪
♪ He's not he brightest, but he's not dumb as a rock ♪
♪ 他不是极具慧眼 但他也不会像石头般装聋作哑 ♪
♪ Rock ♪ ♪ See what I did there? ♪
♪ 石头 ♪ ♪ 看到我的双关语吗 ♪
♪ Oh, my God, he's turning over the rock ♪
♪ 天呐 他把石头转过来了 ♪
♪ Rock! ♪
♪ 石头 ♪
So this...
所以这是
goes...
放在
right here.
这儿的
This is your rock?
这是你的石头吗
Wha... ?
什么
That's so wei...
这真奇
It does
这个
look like my rock.
看起来像是我的石头
That's weird.
真奇怪
Someone threw a rock
有人从你家
from inside the house...
拿了个石头
into your house?
再丢进你家
So, I think I know what happened.
我想我知道是怎么回事了
So, the burglar came into the house
有窃贼入侵了我家
to steal something, but because I live a very simple life,
来偷东西 但是因为我生活节俭
he didn't find anything to steal.
他发现没什么可偷的
And in a fit of rage, the burglar was furthermore
然后因为一时气愤 窃贼肯定是
offended, you know, by the platitudinous inspirational phrases
因为他生活艰难 进来看到这些石头上
of my rocks because he's had a hard life...
鼓舞人心的短语就发怒了
You know, in order to be a burglar,
你懂的 成为一个盗贼
you would've had to had a hard life.
是因为生活所迫
So...so then in anger, he grabbed one of the rocks
所以 所以 他很生气地抓起一个石头
and went outside and just to stick it to me
走出去 把石头从窗户丢进来
threw it through the window.
就是想给点颜色我看
What...what....what you're talking about doesn't make any sense.
什么 但是你说的完全不符合逻辑啊
None of this makes sense.
这一切都不合逻辑
Okay, you're right.
好吧 你说中了
There's got to be another explanation, so let...
还有一个解释 所以
Please, please don't explain.
等等 别解释了
I don't want to know.
我不想知道
I don't want to know what happened tonight.
我不想知道今晚发生了什么
And I really don't want to know
我真的不想知道
why you were in my apartment before.
你之前为什么在我家
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表