剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, my God, this is weird.
天哪 这太怪异了
Right? Yeah.
真的? 真的
This is... this is... this is so weird.
这真的...太...太怪异了
Yeah, I haven't seen you since...
是啊 我很久没见你了 自从...
You...you didn't come back the next summer at camp.
自从你没有参加第二年夏天的露营
Oh, yeah, my mom made me do mock trial,
是的 我妈妈要我去模拟法庭集训
and then I did it the next summer, so...
我第二年夏天就去了 所以...
You know, I'd always hope I'd run into you one day.
你要知道 我一直希望有朝一日能再遇见你
I mean, we had such a good time that summer.
我是说 我们曾拥有过那么美好的夏天
Yeah. Uh, you probably don't even remember it.
是的 你可能都已经忘了
No, I remember some...
不 我还是记得一些的
I...I remember all of it, yeah.
我...对 我都记得
I remember all of it, yeah.
是的 全都记得
Of course I do.
我当然记得
Um, so, what?
所以 怎样
You live in New York?
你住在纽约吗
Yeah, the last eight months.
是 已经搬来八个月了
Dude, we should... we should hang out.
嘿 我们该一起出来聚聚
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 好
Actually, I'm moving.
事实上 我快搬走了
Oh, moving.
噢 要搬了
Yeah, I've been trying to make it work here in the Big Apple,
是 我一直试图留在纽约工作
and one day I realized,
后来我突然意识到
why get stuck in a rat race?
为什么要给自己那么大压力
I mean, what's the point, right?
我想说 毫无意义 不是吗
And it's so awesome back home.
而且回家的感觉真的一级棒
You know, so chill.
你懂得 那么清净
So relaxed.
又能放松
Out there, everyone is, you know, like...
在那里 每个人都 你懂的 就像
I don't know, it's...it's like they're...
不知该怎么说 就是 他们都很
happy.
其乐融融
Happy.
其乐融融
Where are you from again?
你是哪儿的来着
West Covina, California.
加利福尼亚的西柯维纳市
91791.
West Covina, I remember that.
西柯维纳 我记得
That's near the beach, right?
那儿靠沙滩啊 对吗
Yeah, only two hours, four in traffic.
是的 只要两个小时 堵的话四小时
Just, you know, I just like to kick back,
你知道的 我就想放松一下
get beers with my buds, skateboard.
和兄弟喝喝啤酒 玩玩滑板
Oh, yes, skating on boards, fun.
噢 是啊 玩滑板 挺有趣的
Yeah.
是的
Man, if I'd known you'd turn out to be
妈呀 我要是知道你会变得
so successful and hot...
这么成功和性感...
Let a good one get away, huh?
谁让我不珍惜呢 是吧
♪ I'm in love. ♪
♪ 我坠进了爱河 ♪
Anyway.
不管怎么说
Uh, so take care.
额 保重啊
Yeah, yeah, let's...let's get a drink... Oh, God, of course.
好 好 我们可以去喝一杯... 噢 当然
Hello, you just said you're moving... right, we can't, yeah.
瞧我这记性 你刚说你要搬家了... 是吧
But, hey, if-if you're ever out west...
但是 如果 如果你来西部...
Yeah.
嗯
Look me up, okay?
打给我 好吗
Okay. See you around.
好 有缘再回了
Okay, bye.
好 拜
So weird!
太奇妙了
Right?! Right?!
对吗 是吧
♪ I'm in love ♪
♪ 我坠进了爱河 ♪
Everyone is happy, happy, happy.
大家都其乐融融 其乐融融 其乐融融
♪ I'm in love ♪
♪ 我坠入爱河 ♪
West Covina, California. 91791.
加利福尼亚州西柯维纳市 91791
♪ I'm in love with a wonderful... ♪
♪ 我爱上了一个 完美的... ♪
Rebecca, you are the hardest working young lawyer
瑞贝卡 你是我们见过的
we have ever seen.
最努力的青年律师
You work 24-7, you've never taken a sick day.
你每天二十四小时都在工作 从来没有休过病假
We know that this job is your whole world.
我们知道这份工作是你的一切
These are just some of the reasons
这就是为什么
that we'd like to offer you the position of junior partner.
我们想升你为新合伙人
Laura, you are so kind.
劳拉 太感谢你了
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, time is a... time is a funny thing.
你知道吗 时间... 时间是一个很奇妙的东西
Sometimes... time... itself tells you
有时候... 时间... 它会告诉你
that... it's... time to move on to other moments in time.
是时候... 该前进了
And when that time arrives, you can't really predict it,
然而当它来的时候 你根本料不到
you can't explain it, you just have to obey
你解释不清 你只能去顺从
the ticking clock that is destiny.
时间为你带来的命运
And I think that this is that time.
而且我认为是时候了
What?
什么时候
Another opportunity has knocked on my door.
我接到了另一份工作机会
So I respectfully decline.
所以我婉拒这个机会
I am so sorry.
真的很抱歉
Is it another firm?
是别的公♥司♥要挖你走吗
It's best if we don't talk about it. Good-bye.
我们最好还是别谈这个了 拜拜
W...Wait a minute, just tell me.
等等 告诉我
Is it Cromwell?
是克伦威尔吗
No, it's not New York.
不 不是在纽约
Okay, then Boston.
那就是波士顿啦
Chicago?
芝加哥吗
No, Laura.
不 劳拉
It's where dreams live.
是存有梦想的地方
♪ West Covina ♪
♪ 西柯维纳市 ♪
♪ California ♪
♪ 加利福尼亚 ♪
♪ In my soul I feel a fire ♪
♪ 我的内心激♥情♥燃烧 ♪
♪ 'Cause I'm heading for the pride ♪
♪ 因我听到来自内陆帝国 ♪
♪ Of the Inland Empire ♪
♪ 对我的呼唤 ♪
♪ My life's about to change ♪
♪ 我的生活即将改变 ♪
♪ Oh, my gosh ♪
♪ 我的天呐 ♪
♪ 'Cause I'm hopelessly, desperately in love with... ♪
♪ 因为我无法自拔地爱上了... ♪
♪ West Covina... ♪
♪ 西柯维纳市... ♪
Good morning, sir.
早上好 先生
♪ See the sparkle of the concrete ground ♪
♪ 看见闪闪发光的地面 ♪
♪ Hear the whoosh of the bustling town ♪
♪ 听见繁华城市的鸣笛 ♪
♪ What a feeling of love ♪
♪ 这是恋爱的感觉 ♪
♪ In my gut I'm falling faster ♪
♪ 我的心跳 跳得比 ♪
♪ Than the middle school's music program was cut ♪
♪ 中学把音乐课程挑走还快 ♪
♪ People dine at Chez Applebee's ♪
♪ 人们在苹果蜂共进晚餐 ♪
♪ And the sky seems to smile at me ♪
♪ 天空看起来也在对我微笑 ♪
♪ It's all new, but I have no fear ♪
♪ 一切都崭新而陌生 但我并不害怕 ♪
♪ Accidentes ♪
♪ 意料之外 ♪
♪ And also by coincidence, Josh... ♪
♪ 而且更巧的是 乔希... ♪
♪ ... just happens to be here ♪
♪ ...碰巧也在这儿 ♪
♪ What a cool-looking anime wig ♪
♪ 多酷的动漫假发 ♪
♪ And I've never seen a pretzel this big ♪
♪ 我也从没见过这么大的蝴蝶脆饼 ♪
♪ It's my destiny, that much is clear ♪
♪ 我的命运 更加清晰 ♪
Please welcome Destiny.
接下来有请 命运
♪ And also this guy Josh just happens to be here ♪
♪ 而且那个叫乔希的也正好在这儿 ♪
Is he here? He's not here. To be clear...
他在这儿吗 他肯定不在这儿 澄清一下
♪ I didn't move here for Josh, I just needed a change ♪
♪ 我不是因为乔希搬过来的 我只想改变 ♪
♪ Cause to move here for Josh, now that'd be strange ♪
♪ 因为为了他搬过来 这才叫奇怪 ♪
♪ But don't get me wrong, if he asks for a date ♪
♪ 但别误会 如果他约我出去 ♪
♪ I would totally be like, "That sounds great" ♪
♪ 我一定会说 "听起来不错" ♪
♪ Did it sound cool when I said, “That sounds great”? ♪
♪ 我说 "听起来不错" 的时候很酷吧 ♪
Okay, how about now? "That sounds great."
好吧 现在呢 "听起来不错"
♪ Yes, I heard of West Covina from Josh ♪
♪ 是的 我从乔希那儿才听说西柯维纳 ♪
♪ But I didn't move here because of Josh ♪
♪ 但我不是为了乔希才搬过来的 ♪
♪ Do you get those things are different? ♪
♪ 你明白这之间的不同了吗 ♪
No hablo inglés.
我不会说英语
♪ Entiendes que son diferentes. ♪
♪ 据我们了解 两者是有不同的 ♪
♪ Look, everyone, stop giving me the shakedown ♪
♪ 大家 听着 别再逼我了 ♪
♪ I am not having a nervous... ♪
♪ 我一点儿也不紧张... ♪
♪ West Covina ♪
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表