剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
That was their time.
那是他们光辉之时
Now they're doing time.
而现在他们只能当苦工
... We'd meet at sundown,
我们之前在日落的时候见过
and so I reading letter, and he laughing at me
然后我在读信 他就在取笑我
and I saying, "corn pops, blah, blah, blah,"
然后我就说 爆米花 卟啦卟啦卟
but I meaning you just broke my heart again!
但是我的意思是你又一次伤了我的心
God, that reminds me so much of Jaden.
天哪 这让我想起了杰登
I was super into this guy.
我曾经超级迷恋他
And he was only using me
但是他只是利用我可以
for my discount at the taco place.
在墨西哥餐馆享受折扣
At least you have a crush on a guy like Josh.
至少你迷恋上的男人是像乔希那样
I mean, most of the guys I go out with,
我说是 大部分我约会的男人
they just send over a dirty pic with a text that says "WYD."
他们会给我发下流的图片写着 "WYD" 的短♥信♥
Why is Yanni dancing?
是 "为什么雅妮在跳舞" 的意思吗
What does that mean?
什么意思啊
Why is that pertinent?
那有什么关系
No. No, no, no.
不不不不
What you doing?
WYD是 "你在干嘛"
It's like, if you can't even type out a word,
像是 你连为我打个完整的单字也不行
I'm not gonna take my clothes off. Mm.
我可不会脱掉我的衣服 呃
At least send an emoji.
至少得发个表情
Like the chipmunk
比如花栗鼠
eating the block of cheese?
啃一块奶酪
I get that. I'm coming over.
我懂了 我马上过来
No questions asked.
不问多余的事
Ladies, I don't know what to do.
女士们 我不知道该干什么
I have tried everything to get Josh's attention
我已经做了所有事去吸引乔希的注意力
and get him to love me, but it-it's like,
吸引他爱上我 但是这却是
he doesn't even see me.
他连看都不看我
Boys are tough.
男孩们都是难搞的
Life's tough.
生活是艰辛的
I taught myself to read while I was locked in a box.
我懂得被困在箱子时看书
Like, in jail?
像 在监狱里
No.
不
An actual box.
一个真正的盒子
And in that box,
然后在那个盒子里
I learned to never put a man first.
我学到了从来不要以男人为中心
Or he'll lock you in the box.
否则他会把你锁进盒子里
My God.
我的老天
I also learned it's not a bad idea
我同样领悟到
to keep almonds in your pocket at all times
随时在口袋里放点桃仁儿
in case of emergencies.
以防紧急情况发生
Want one?
要吗
Yeah, I am a little hungry, thanks.
是 我有点饿了 谢谢
See, but that is the one thing a girl needs to teach herself
看 但是这件事需要一个女孩自己告诫自己
over and over and over again.
一遍一遍又一遍
Never put a man first.
从来不要以男人为中心
Put yourself first.
要把你自已放在第一位
You're totally right.
你说的太对了
Like, I should read Gloria Steinem
就像 我应该读葛罗莉亚·斯坦能的书
and take a ceramics class
上陶瓷课
and grow my pit hair out, you know?
还有留长腋毛 你懂吗
It's like, stuff like that...
就像 类似这样的事情
No.
不是
What you need is a makeover.
你需要的是一个彻底的妆容
♪ Put yourself first, girl, worry about yourself ♪
♪ 把你自己放在第一位 女孩儿 爱惜自己 ♪
♪ make yourself sexy just for yourself ♪
♪ 让自己变得迷人魅力 仅仅为了你自己 ♪
♪ so when dudes see you put yourself first ♪
♪ 所以当男人看到你把自己放在第一位 ♪
♪ they'll be like, "damn you're hot... want to make out?" ♪
♪ 他们会觉得 "靠 你太火♥辣♥ 要来热吻吗" ♪
♪ push them boobs up just for yourself ♪
♪ 怂高你的乳♥房♥♥ 仅仅为了你自己 ♪
♪ wear six-inch heels just for yourself ♪
♪ 踩着六英尺的鞋 仅仅为了你自己 ♪
If it's just for myself, shouldn't I be comfortable?
如果这仅仅是为了我自己 不是该穿舒适点就算了吗
♪ No, put yourself first in a sexy way ♪
♪ 不 是为了自己而变得性感 ♪
♪ Pierce your ears just for yourself ♪
♪ 扎耳洞 仅仅为了你自己 ♪
♪ put a hole in your earlobe just for yourself ♪
♪ 在耳垂上打个洞 仅仅为了你自己 ♪
♪ brace yourself, this is gonna hurt ♪
♪ 改造自己 尽管这会很痛苦 ♪
♪ put yourself first in a sexy way... ♪
♪ 是为了自己而变得性感 ♪
♪ Put yourself first, girl, worry about yourself ♪
♪ 把自己放在第一位 女孩 爱惜自己 ♪
♪ wear fake eyelids just for yourself ♪
♪ 画假眼皮 仅仅为了你自己 ♪
♪ so when dudes see you put yourself first ♪
♪ 所以当男人看到你把自己放在第一位 ♪
♪ they'll be like... Damn, you're hot ♪
♪ 他们会是 靠 你好火♥辣♥ ♪
♪ let's buy a house in Portland ♪
♪ 让我们在波兰买♥♥♥房♥♥子定居吧 ♪
♪ put yourself first for him ♪
♪ 为了他 把你自己放在第一位 ♪
♪ that's what you got to do ♪
♪ 这是你必须要做的 ♪
♪ put yourself first for him ♪
♪ 为了他 将自己放在第一位 ♪
If I put myself first for him,
如果我为了他 把自己放在第一位
then, by definition, aren't I putting myself second?
那么 按照定义 我难道不就是把自己放在第二位了吗
♪ Don't think about it too hard, too, too hard ♪
♪ 不要想的太复杂 太复杂 太复杂 ♪
♪ don't think about it too hard, too, too hard ♪
♪ 不要想的太复杂 太复杂 太复杂 ♪
♪ it's a wormhole ♪
♪ 这是虫洞 ♪
♪ it's a Mobius strip ♪
♪ 这是相对的 ♪
♪ it's snake eats tail ♪
♪ 结束也是开始 ♪
♪ it's the infinity sign ∞ ♪
♪ 这是无穷的符号♥ ∞ ♪
♪ get a tattoo of the infinity sign ∞ ♪
♪ 纹一个无穷大符号♥∞的纹身 ♪
♪ on your lower back ♪
♪ 在你的背下方 ♪
♪ just for yourself ♪
♪ 仅仅为了你自己 ♪
But I can't see my lower back.
但是我又看不到我的背下方
Also, can we go back to the fake eyelid?
并且 能再说说假双眼皮吧
Is that a thing now?
有这回事的吗
Yes.
是啊
♪ Put yourself first in a sexy way ♪
♪ 是为了自己而变得性感 ♪
♪ put yourself first for him. ♪
♪ 为了他 把自己放在第一位 ♪
Thank you, sisters.
谢谢 我的好姐妹
I feel so much better now.
我现在觉得好多了
Girls got to look out for each other.
女孩们需要彼此关照
We got it.
我们明白
Oh, my God.
天哪 老天
Look who it is.
看看这是谁
Hey, girls.
嗨 女孩儿们
Wow, Becks, you look cool.
哇 贝卡 你看起来很靓哎
You're all "Becky from the block."
你一整个 "街童贝卡" 的样子
That's funny.
好好笑啊
Hey, uh, can I talk to you for a sec, alone?
嘿 我能跟你说会话吗 单独的
Um, you know, like, when I have time.
你明白 当我有时间再说吧
Okay, uh, let me know.
好吧 告诉我
But now, now's good.
要不现在吧 现在可以
I'm-I'm not doing anything now.
我不 我现在不做任何事
So now's super-good.
所以现在很棒
I don't have anything going on.
我没有任何事情要做的
Now.
现在
I'm taking a hip-hop class at my church. Mmm.
我最近正在教堂里上嘻哈课
It's called "Grooves." Oh, yeah?
- 叫做 动感律动 - 是吗
Hey, hey, daddy long legs.
嘿 嘿 长腿叔叔
Want to put a coaster under that thing?
能帮忙放个杯托吗
Ma'am? Ma'am? Sophisticated, I think not.
女士 女士 成熟点好吗 还是算了
You know, actually, can... ?
你知道 其实 能
I have an announcement to make.
我有个事情要宣布
Can we just watch the veneer, ladies?
能放个杯托吗 女士们
It's... not that... You know, not that difficult.
这个不是很 你懂 不是那么难
Geez Louise.
天哪
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm so bummed. I have to go.
我心情很不好 我得走了
But you have my number now, so text me, okay?
但是你有我的电♥话♥号♥码 所以发信息给我 好吗
Yes. I'd really like to see you again.
- 好的 - 我很乐意再见到你
Me too. That would be great.
我也是 那样就太好了
You're such a down-to-earth guy,
你真是一个脚踏实地的男人
not like the douche bags in L.A.
不像洛杉矶的那群讨厌鬼
I feel like
我觉得
you're the kind of person a girl could really...
你是那种女孩子可以
Settle down with someday.
某天与你定居下来的那厚重男人
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表