剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on Crazy Ex-Girlfriend...
"疯狂前女友"前情提要
Whoever this Josh Chan is,
不管这个乔希·陈是谁
you are... you're obsessed with him.
你都痴迷于他
So, you're saying that I moved here from New York
所以你说我从纽约搬到这并且放弃
and I left behind a job that would have paid me
一年五十四万五千美元的工作
$545,000 a year for a guy
是为了一个
I dated for two months when I was 16 at a summer camp.
我十六岁夏令营的时谈了二个月恋爱的大男孩
Here's what happened. I was in New York.
事实上是这样的 我本来在纽约
I ran into Josh.
有天我偶遇了乔希
He made me feel warm inside,
他让我感到幸福温暖
like glitter was exploding inside me.
让我浑身在发热发亮一样
Then I moved here. I did not move here because of Josh
然后我搬家到这 但并不是为了乔希
because that would be crazy and I am not crazy.
因为那很疯狂 而人家可理智的
I'm so happy that you're in town
我很高兴来到
and I don't think you're crazy at all.
而且我觉得你毫不疯狂
I love him so much.
我真是爱死他了
Do you love her? No.
那你爱她吗 才不
Greg, listen to me.
听我说 格雷
You're not second choice.
我从来都没把你当我的备胎
I promise.
我保证
He is Josh's best friend, okay,
他可是乔希最好的朋友啊 明白吗
and if you sleep with Josh's best friend, that ruins
你要是和乔希的好哥们儿睡了
any possibility for when you finally come to your senses
你们俩就彻底玩完了 等你清醒过来
and realize that you are meant for Josh.
发现你和乔希才是真爱时 你后悔都来不及了
You're sleeping with Rebecca?
你和瑞贝卡滚床单了吗
All the time. A lot.
一直都是 无数次
It's Greg? It's Greg?!
是格雷 居然是他
You're sleeping with Greg?!
你居然和他滚床单
I care about you... a lot.
我是很关心你 非常在乎你
We have fun together, but let's not,
我们相处的时光确是很开心
like, plan out our future.
但还是不要携手计划将来
Wait, what?
等等 啥
Rebecca, Valencia and I are done.
瑞贝卡 我和瓦伦西亚分手了
Come with me.
跟我来
No matter what I do, I feel you with me.
不管我在做什么 你好像都在我身边
Can I tell you something?
能告诉你一个秘密吗
I moved here for you.
其实我是为了你才搬来的
This is our moment, Josh Chan.
乔希·陈 终于轮到我们在一起了
I'm so excited that our love story can finally begin.
好开心 我们的爱情故事终于可以开始了
Did you mean what you said?
你说的那些是认真的吗
You moved here for me?
你当真是为了我搬过来的
Okay.
呃好吧
Yes.
是真的
Yes, yes, I did and I know it sounds weird,
真♥相♥就是这么回事 我知道这听起来很奇怪
but... allow me... okay.
但是 你得听我 呃 解释
You have to understand.
你得明白就是
When I ran into you in New York, I was at a very low moment.
当我们在纽约偶遇时 正处于我的人生低谷
And, I mean, I don't know, if I'd run into Reub en Fishwell...
我是说 如果当时我遇见的是鲁本·费什威尔
Remember that guy from camp with the chapped lips?...
还记得他吗 夏令营里那个裂嘴唇的男生
If I'd run into him, I...I...I don't know,
如果我遇见的是他 说不定
I might have followed him to Michigan
说不定我还会为了他搬到密歇根
and-and started a lip balm company.
管他呢说不定我还会办一个卖♥♥润唇膏的公♥司♥
Okay, but what did you mean when you said,
好吧 那你说 "我们的爱情故事终于可以开始了"
“Our love story can finally begin”?
这又是什么意思
Um, our what?
呃 我们的啥
Our... our love story?
呃 我们的爱情故事
I didn't say that, you said that.
那句可不是我说的 是你说的
Wh-What?
啊 啥
Josh, I think you need to take a moment and figure out
乔希 我认为你该冷静下来想一想为什么
why you're so fixated on every little thing
你对每一件小事都那么吹毛求疵
I supposedly said
我的意思是说
'cause it feels like
现在你给我的感觉
you're an emotional stenographer
你像一个
right now.
记录情感的速记员
You definitely said, “Our... ”
可你绝壁是说了 我们的
Okay, so let's recap the events of tonight.
好了好了 我们来总结一下今晚发生的事
So, you show up at Jayma's wedding
这样 你出现在杰玛的婚礼上
looking all Danny Zuko in a leather jacket
帅得像电影男主角一样
that literally came out of space,
都要帅爆全宇宙了
clutching my old camp letter to your heart,
然后你拿着我十几年前写给你的信
saying you can't stop thinking about me.
说着我在你脑海里挥之不去
Okay, right, but then...
对对 不过
The more I think about this, actually,
其实 我越回想这些就
I get more uncomfortable.
越让我感觉不舒服
So, let's just stop talking about it, okay?
所以我们谁都不要再提了好么
Like, 'cause we've had sex once,
我们只不过发生了一次关系
and you're talking about love
你就一直在说着真爱呀什么的
and I just think we need to pop the brakes.
我想我们该停一停了
Actually, can you take me home?
话说回来你能送我回家吗
God, I'm so cold.
我快冷死了
O-O-Okay, okay.
好的好的
I-I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
真的抱歉 不好意思
It's okay.
没事
Look, I'll let you off the hook
听着 这次我就放你一马了
just because you did me so good back there.
只因为你刚才床上功夫不错 功过相抵了
I don't know.
要不这样吧
Do you want to get some, like,
你想不想吃点什么东西
fast food and I'll try to forget
比如快餐啊什么的 帮助我忘记
about all the crazy stuff you just said, wow.
刚才你说的那些疯狂的话
Okay.
就这么定了
♪ I'm just a girl in love ♪
♪ 我只是浸在爱河中的女孩♪
♪ La-la-la, lovey-dovey ♪
♪ 爱得闪瞎你的狗眼 ♪
♪ I can't be held responsible for my actions ♪
♪ 老娘可不对我的行为负责 ♪
♪ She's an ingenue ♪
♪ 天真无邪少女瑞贝卡 ♪
♪ I have no underlying issues to address ♪
♪ 老娘可没有问题烦恼需解决 ♪
♪ I'm certifiably cute and adorably obsessed ♪
♪ 有够可爱且痴心一片 ♪
♪ They say love makes you crazy ♪
♪ 人们常说爱会使人疯狂 ♪
♪ Therefore, you can't call her crazy ♪
♪ 所以你不能说她疯癫喔 ♪
♪ 'Cause when you call her crazy ♪
♪ 因为当你这样说她 ♪
♪ You're just calling her in love. ♪
♪ 就代表说她浸在爱河 ♪
Wow, that was awesome.
我的天 太爽了
Thank you, Rebecca. Mmhmm.
谢谢你 瑞贝卡 嗯哼
You're really good at that.
没想到你是个床戏高手啊
Oh, you flatter me, my lord.
你过奖啦 我的主人
Here you go.
牙套给你
Oh, thank you.
噢 谢谢
Oh! But, serious, it's my pleasure.
不过说真的 这是我该做的嘛
You've had such a rough day.
你今天都够累的了
Inventory's so stressful.
盘货是很累人的
Mm... actually...
其实吧
mm... it's not that big deal.
其实也没什么大不了的
We split it up. We chunk it.
我们只是把货分开 再放一起
Oh, thanks again for letting me crash here
再次谢谢你在我无家可归的情况下
while I'm in between places.
收留我 让我在这里过夜
Oh, my gosh, of course.
这没什么大不了的
It's the least I could do.
这点我还是能做的
You gave up your apartment to Valencia
你和瓦伦西亚分手都那么绅士
after you guys broke up like a real gentleman.
把你的公♥寓♥都留给瓦伦西亚
Well, I-I guess it's time to hit the couch.
嗯 那我去睡沙发啦
Oh. Yeah. Uh, yeah.
嗯 好的
Right.
对
Um, hey, but you know what, if-if you just wanted to snuggle
如果你不介意挤一挤的话
in the bed and sleep with me tonight, y-you could.
可以到我床上一起睡的
Uh, I think this is best.
还是睡沙发比较好
Keeps things simpler between us, you know?
让我们的关系更简单一点 是吧
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, you're right. Yeah.
嗯 你说得对 嗯嗯
Okay.
那好吧
He's still sleeping on the couch?! It's been three weeks!
都三周了 他还去睡沙发吗
Well, exactly, our relationship is new.
那怎么了 我们才拍拖没多久
Yeah, okay, but he's not sleeping in your bed
没错 可是连一起睡也没做到
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表