剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
No one is wearing a Christmas sweater.
没人在穿圣诞毛衣
Why isn't anyone wearing a Christmas sweater?
为什么每个人都不♥穿♥圣诞毛衣
It is national Christmas sweater day!
这可是全国圣诞毛衣日
Whatever.
哥不管了
Well?
那么
You said not to criticize, so I'm not criticizing.
你说了不去评价 我没有评价哦
Well, that in itself is criticizing.
好吧 你这句就是在评了吧
You know that.
你知道的
All I know is that I gave up law school
我只知道我放弃了法学院
and sacrificed my dreams
牺牲了我的梦想
for you, and in New York,
为了你 来到纽约
you worked in a skyscraper with Audra Levine,
你以前跟奥德拉·莱文在摩天大楼里工作
and now you are here.
现在你却在这儿
But I support
但是我支持
all your wacky decisions,
你所有的烂决定
like working here
比如在这儿工作
with these losers...
跟这些失败者一起
Losers... losers... losers...
失败者 失败者 失败者
Your friends are losers.
你的朋友是失败者
Your father is a loser.
你父亲是个失败者
You, my dear, are a loser.
你 我亲爱的 也是个失败者
loser... loser... loser...
失败者 失败者 失败者
Wait. You think this is where I actually work?
等等 你认为这是我真正工作的地方
Oh, yes. I...
噢 是啊 我
I misspoke. I don't work here.
我说错了 我没有在这儿工作
What? No, no, I'm sorry. God, that was misleading.
什么 不 不 抱歉 天啊 错误的引导
I don't work here. I was bringing you by...
我没有在这儿工作 我只是带你
What? I volunteer here parttime.
什么 我在这儿当兼♥职♥志愿者
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
I mentor underprivileged lawyers,
我指导这些弱势社群的律师
and I was bringing my mother by
而我带我妈来这里
so that they'd feel included.
让他们感觉是一家人
Underprivileged lawyers?
弱势社群的律师
It's-it's very complicated. It's...
这 这很复杂 它
Sounds like an oxymoron.
听起来很矛盾
Hold on. Watch. Um,
稍等 看着我 嗯
Whitefeather employees,
威化特的员工们
attention, attention.
注意 注意
It's nice to see your smiling faces out there.
很开心见到你们的笑容
Thank you. I just want to say that I believe in you,
谢谢 我只是想说我相信你们
you can do anything you set your mind to,
你能做你想做的所有事
and live your dreams. happy holidays.
继续自己的梦想 节日快乐
Okay, let's go.
好了 我们走吧
Let's leave.
让我们离开吧
That was good.
这不错
Get the door. Here you go.
到门口了 走吧
I know I said I wouldn't make any comments,
我知道我说过我不会去评价
but, uh, I breathe a big sigh of relief
但是 我松了口气
that that wasn't your office.
那不是你的办公室
Oh, my gosh, I can't... that is so funny
哦 天啊 我不能 太可笑了
that you thought that was my office.
你认为那是我的办公室
Uhhuh. No. My firm,
是的 不 我的事务所
I wish you could see it.
我希望你能看看
It's over on East Cameron, which is basically
在东卡梅隆 基本上就是
the Park Avenue of West Covina.
西柯维纳市的公园大道
Yeah, and I would've taken you there, but...
是啊 我打算带你去 但是
They are closed for Hanukkah.
因光明节而关门了
What? I work at a very observant Jewish firm,
什么 我在一个虔诚的犹太人事务所
and all of them are in Israel right now,
他们所有人现在都在以色列
and I was invited, too, but I wanted to be here for you.
我也被邀请了 但是我想跟你在一起
Oh, they're mensches. And they're in Mensa.
哦 他们都是犹太人 他们都是门萨成员
Oh, my God!
哦 天啊
Yeah, my life is just filled with winners.
是啊 我生命里认识的都是赢家
Specifically, who?
尤其是谁
Well... The VIP we're having lunch with today.
嗯 今天我们会和贵宾一起吃午饭
Who's that?
是谁
Paula. Paula.
宝拉 宝拉
Paula.
宝拉
Okay, I need you to do me the biggest favor.
我需要你帮我一个大忙
I need you to come to lunch with me and my mom
我需要你来跟我及我妈妈一起吃午饭
and pretend to be someone different, someone, like, fancy.
假装成其他人 比如 花俏点的
What?
什么
Thank you so much. Okay, mom likes kitten heels,
相当感谢你 好了 我妈妈喜欢中跟鞋
so change into that, and she also likes Jews.
换对中跟鞋来 还有她还喜欢犹太人
I guess there's not much you can do about that by lunchtime.
我猜午餐时间你应该没有事要做
Level five mom-pleaser alert. Whoo, whoo...
妈宝五级警报
Hey. You're right. You win.
嘿 你是对的 你赢了
I'm a total mom pleaser. Just make me seem awesome.
我完全是个妈宝 你就来让我看上去很棒吧
Okay?
好吗
Turns out my real life is garbage,
我的现实生活就是一场糟
but my fake life is amazing!
但是我假装的生活相当棒
Thank you. You're the best. See you soon.
谢谢 你太好了 待会见
So, yeah, I had to break up with him. I know.
那么 我已经跟他分手了 我知道
He was a Saudi prince, but he wouldn't convert,
他是位沙地王子 但是他不会变
and that's a deal breaker for me.
这对我而言太难过了
He was so upset when I told him.
我告诉他时他很难过
You should have seen his face.
你该看看他的样子
He couldn't drag-race his Porsche for weeks afterward.
他伤心得几周都不能去用他的保时捷去比赛
Why was a prince in West Covina?
为什么会有王子在西柯维纳市
He wanted to buy it.
他想买♥♥下来
Lovely man. We still text sometimes.
可爱的男人 我们偶尔也会发下短讯
He owns texting.
短讯也是他的产业之一
What?
什么
Oh.
噢
That's a strange wave.
穿得好奇怪
She isn't strange, is she?
她穿得很奇怪 是吗
You never made the most normal friends.
你从来都没一个正常的朋友
She's not strange. She's actually...
她不奇怪 她实际上
Hello! Lovely to meet you, my dear.
你好 很开心见到你 亲爱的
British. She's British.
英国人 她是英国人
That's the surprise. Surprise.
很意外吧 意外吧
Rebecca didn't tell me she had a friend from England.
瑞贝卡从未告诉我她有英国的朋友
Now, that's very interesting.
现在 很有趣
Mmm. Yes.
嗯 是啊
So, Paula is from London town,
宝拉来自伦敦
I guess.
应该是吧
Uh, and she grew up...
她在艾比路
on Abbey Road.
长大
Abbey Road? Yes.
艾比路 是啊
I was literally born on the crosswalk.
我真的是在斑马线上出生的
My mum couldn't make it to hospital.
我妈赶不及去医院
True story.
真实故事哈
Well, how do you like it here in California?
你觉得加州怎么样啊
Oh, California.
加尼福尼亚州啊
California. It's a cultural wasteland.
加州简直是文化荒地啦
Yes. And the way they do holidays here,
没错 而且这里的度假方式啊
I mean, it's completely arse about face.
完全有悖常理的
And it is tough to drink hot toddies when you're shvitzing.
而且当你汗流满面是很难喝热的棕榈酒
Oh, I'm Jewish, by the way.
对了 顺便提到 我是犹太人哦
You're Jewish? Yes.
你是犹太人吗 对啊
A British Jew? Yes!
犹太裔英国人吗 对呀
That is fabulous.
太不可思议了吧
British Jew.
犹太裔英国人哦
Tea and matzo, anyone?
谁要茶和薄饼
You're funny.
你真逗
Well, since you're British,
好吧 鉴于你是英国人
we must do tea, even if it's iced.
即便茶是冷的 我们也一定得喝了
So I'll go tell the waiter.
我去吩咐服务员
Lovely.
好哒
Waiter! Hello! Hello!
喂 喂 服务员
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表