剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
♪ Settle for me ♪
♪ 勉强接受我 ♪
♪ Darling, just settle for me ♪
♪ 亲爱的 就勉强接受我吧 ♪
♪ I think you'll have to agree ♪
♪ 我认为你必须认同一点 ♪
♪ We make quite a pair ♪
♪ 就是我们在一起很合衬 ♪
♪ I know I'm only second place in this game ♪
♪ 我明白在你心里我只是第二位 ♪
♪ But like 2% milk or seitan beef ♪
♪ 但就像素牛肉或是低脂奶一样 ♪
♪ I almost taste the same ♪
♪ 我跟你心中的理想对象也没差 ♪
♪ So won't you ♪
♪ 所以为何不 ♪
♪ Settle for me ♪
♪ 勉强接受我 ♪
♪ Come on and settle for me ♪
♪ 快点接受我吧 ♪
♪ Say yes or no ♪
♪ 在我为此感到尴尬之前 ♪
♪ Before I choke on all this swallowed pride ♪
♪ 快告诉我你心中的结论 ♪
♪ I have no problem being picked out from the bottom ♪
♪ 我亳不介意在你心较低的位置 ♪
♪ If he's your broken condom, I'm plan B ♪
♪ 如果他是破掉的安全套 我就是避孕丸 ♪
♪ So lower those expectations ♪
♪ 对我如此低的期望 ♪
♪ And settle for me ♪
♪ 请勉强接受我吧 ♪
♪ Am I okay with this? ♪
♪ 我能接受成你心中第二位吗 ♪
♪ Totally ♪
♪ 当然 ♪
Oh, sweet, a gown.
哦 超美的礼服
♪ Settle for me ♪
♪ 勉强接受吧 ♪
♪ Babycakes, just settle for me ♪
♪ 甜心 尽管接受我吧 ♪
♪ Schmoopy pie, I'm begging you, please ♪
♪ 甜心 我在跪你求你 ♪
♪ Can't you see the light? ♪
♪ 你没看到催灿的灯光吗 ♪
♪ Sugar jugs, I'm so bereft ♪
♪ 甜心 我的心都被你偷走了 ♪
♪ Demeaning terms are all that I have left ♪
♪ 我的威猛的男子气概 ♪
♪ Of my masculinity ♪
♪ 因你而只剩低声下气的小男人 ♪
♪ So settle for me ♪
♪ 所以请接受我吧 ♪
So twirly.
真像个小女孩一样
♪ Little girl ♪
♪ 小女孩 ♪
♪ Don't make me feel like a little girl ♪
♪ 别让我觉得自己只是小女孩 ♪
♪ Exposed and raw ♪
♪ 像刚出生的小女孩 ♪
♪ Whose boobs can't even fill a training bra ♪
♪ 连胸罩都戴不上的小女孩 ♪
♪ Let's pretend I didn't say that ♪
♪ 请假装我没说过吧 ♪
♪ Settle for me ♪
♪ 接受我吧 ♪
♪ It's a practical proposal ♪
♪ 这确是个实际的建议 ♪
♪ Settle for me ♪ ♪ It makes a certain sense ♪
♪ 接受我吧 ♪ ♪ 在某种意义上挺合理 ♪
♪ He's a fantasy ♪
♪ 他只是个幻想 ♪
♪ But hey, let's think this through ♪
♪ 可是 我们来想想这事吧 ♪
♪ Yes, Josh is a dream
♪ 的确 乔希只是个梦 ♪
♪ But I'm right here ♪
♪ 但我就在这里 ♪
♪ In flesh and blood and self-hate ♪
♪ 在这自怨自艾的血肉之躯中 ♪
♪ Settle for me ♪
♪ 接受我吧 ♪
♪ In a sad way, darling, it's fate ♪
♪ 悲伤地接受我吧 甜心 这就是命运 ♪
♪ You're like Rocky V to Rocky ♪
♪ 你就像洛基V对上洛基 ♪
♪ Solange to Beyoncé ♪
♪ 索兰格对碧昂斯 ♪
♪ Not asking to be your fiancé ♪
♪ 又不是想向你求婚 ♪
♪ But if tonight, or tomorrow ♪
♪ 但如果今晚或是明天 ♪
♪ If you happen to be free ♪
♪ 如果你刚好有空 ♪
♪ Maybe, just maybe, settle for me... ♪
♪ 也许 只是也许 勉强接受我吧 ♪
So what'll it be?
所以你决定了没
Can you hurry up and decide?
你能马上做个决定吗
A dip is kinda supposed to be a quick thing.
简单答一句应该几秒就好了
Aloha.
你好
Would you like some poké?
你要来点鱼肉沙拉吗
Are you kidding? I would love some poké.
你在开玩笑吗 我最爱吃鱼肉沙拉
Mm. Anything new today?
恩 今天有什么新货么
We got Murder Rampage III:
我们进了暴怒谋杀3
A Quest for Chaos.
之混乱追击
The DPS is out of control.
那输出伤害简直无法控制
Really? God, I love this place.
真的吗 上帝 我爱死这个地方了
Hey, I wanted to talk to you about the Caswick case.
嘿 我想和你谈谈卡西维克的案子
What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼
Well, I was reading that sitting is like the new smoking...
恩 我看到文章说整天坐着对身体的危害相当吸烟
I know... you should be walking ten miles a day,
我就知道 该每天走个10英里路
so I got this treadmill desk
所以我买♥♥了这个带跑步机的桌子
but then I realized I couldn't really do work on it.
但我随后意识到我根本没法工作
Um, and also I hate walking.
恩 还有我讨厌走路
So that-that-that was what, that was like a $2,000 mistake?
所以这 这 这就像是一个花两千元买♥♥来的错误吗
Let me save you from making another one.
让我阻止你犯另一个错误吧
Don't go out with Greg.
别跟格雷去约会
Can you stop telling me what to do. Okay?
你可以别对我指指点点吗
I'm... I haven't decided what I'm going to do about Greg.
我 我还没决定跟格雷怎样
All I'm saying is, if you go out with Josh's best friend,
我要说的是 如果你和乔希最好的朋友去约会
you activate the bro code
你会违反兄弟法则
and then you muddy up the long play for Josh.
然后你跟乔希的关系会搞得污浊不堪
What I do with Greg has nothing to do with...
我跟格雷干啥 完全与他无关
Josh. Exactly.
乔希 就是他
No, actually, Josh is actually right out here.
不 事实上 乔希就在外面
Great, send him in.
太好了 让他进来
It's for business. I told him to come.
我们有公事 是我叫他来的
Uh, okay.
好吧
This is the greatest thing I've ever experienced.
这是我用过最好的东西
What do you log on this thing, like, ten, 20 miles a day?
你在这东西上跑多久 一天十还是二十英里
Yeah, in that area.
差不多吧
So what can I help you with?
所以我有什么能帮到你
Oh, I need you to look at this.
哦 我需要你看看这个
So, I'm applying to the place I most want to work like,
我要应征到我最最最想工作的地方
in the whole world but I'm no good at job applications.
差不多在全世界上最想 但我不擅长写求职信
So confusing.
让人晕头转向
There's like a blank space for an essay or something?
这里有个空白的地方写文章还是什么
Like, what do I write there? Ooh. Let's take a looksee at this.
在这我要写些什么 哦 让我看看
For the Aloha Tech Center.
应征到阿罗哈电子科技中心
Oh, that's like the Hawaiian place with the TVs, right?
哦 那地方就像个有很多电视的夏威夷 对吗
Yeah, you know what. Let me make take care of the essay. I got it.
对 你知道么 就让我来写这文章 姐来帮你
Oh, so I never heard,
哦 我还没知道
what's happening with you and Serrano?
你和塞拉诺现在怎样了
You gonna go out with him?
你要和他去约会了吗
Oh, um, I'm still thinking about it.
哦 我还在考虑
Tell you what, you're helping me with my job application,
告诉我点什么吧 你帮我写改求职信
I'll help you with your love life.
我帮你改善爱情生活
Are you like a love doctor?
你像个恋爱医生吗
And this puppy is...
而这份表格
ready to ship.
准备就绪了
Thanks. So, um,
谢谢 所以 恩
you mentioned, uh, helping me with my love life.
你提到 帮我改善我的爱情生活
Oh. Well, that's easy one. I think you should...
哦 好的 这很容易 我觉得你应该
Hold out for something more magical, right?
为了梦中情人而坚持不懈 对吗
I should just wait for that special someone?
我应该等待那一个真命天子吗
No, I...I think you should say yes.
不 我觉得你应该接受他
Oh. Oh, okay.
噢 噢 好的
You... okay. You do?
你 好吧 你确定
Why not? Greg's the coolest. I say, go for it.
为什么不呢 格雷很酷 试试吧
So... so you think I should-I should date Greg?
所以 所以你觉得我应该和格雷约会吗
I think I just said that.
我好像刚刚才说过
You just, you don't think there's like any reason that I shouldn't?
你真的想不到任何我该拒绝的理由吗
Any... reason at all?
任何 理由
Not that I can think of.
我没想到有什么理由
Nope. Nothing. Well, I should run.
不 没什么 我该走了
Um, I gotta get this in to Aloha.
恩 我要把这交去阿罗哈了
Thank you so much.
超感谢你
Oh, thank... Good luck!
哦 谢谢 好运
Okay.
好吧
Healthy choices.
健康的选择
Hmm.
恩
Hello, Greg? Yes.
你好 格雷吗 我答应了
Make an effort,
尽一番努力
make a decision.
做一个决定
Your future is in your hands
你的未来就在你手中
and on the edge of your knife.
也在你抹刀的边缘
Everything okay with the...
这求职信
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表