剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
No, I... I really want to be her friend.
不 我 我真的是想和她做朋友
Like, genuinely want to be her friend.
像真心朋友一样
Wink. Stop winking!
才怪 别这样了
Ooh. Oh, she's teaching a yoga class today at 3:00.
噢 噢 她今天三点在教瑜伽
Oh, that's, like, now!
噢 那就是 现在
Change of plans.
计划有变
Eat the donut for me.
替我吃光那些甜甜圈
I'm gonna go. While I'm gone,
我要走了 我走的时候
pull up the Mendez file, and see what previous motions
你去开曼德斯先生的文件 在审议之前
the plaintiff has put before the judge, okay?
看看原告之前的议案是怎么 可以吗
Yeah... I love this!
好的 我很爱这个钥匙扣
Gonna use it on my car right now.
而且现在马上就会用到
Okay...
好的
Go get her!
去搞定她
I'll be right here.
我会一直在这
And just breathe.
深呼吸
Good.
很好
Everyone, thank you for joining me today
大家好 感谢你们今天来参加
in a journey of self-discovery and reflection.
这个自我探索和反思的旅程
Oh, you came.
噢 你来了
How nice.
真棒
Everyone, we have some new faces today.
我们今天有一些新面孔
Welcome. Namaste.
欢迎 合十礼
Namaste.
合十礼
Can I get an "ohm"?
可以跟我说句ohm吗
Okay.
那好吧
So, let's start in a gentle stretch.
好了 让我们缓慢舒张身体
Breathe in.
吸气
And out.
呼气
Good, now let's move into our first Vinyasa flow.
很好 现在让我们进入流瑜伽第一式
And breathe in.
吸气
And exhale on an ah...
呼气时发出"啊"的声音
♪ We are in a yoga class ♪
♪ 我们沉浸在瑜伽课 ♪
♪ Now is the time to let your mind go blank ♪
♪ 现下放空你的思绪 ♪
♪ And focus instead on how awesome ♪
♪ 专注于的婀娜多姿 ♪
♪ The yoga teacher is ♪
♪ 的瑜伽导师 ♪
♪ Look at me, look at me ♪
♪ 看着我 看着我 ♪
♪ I'm so good at yoga ♪
♪ 我的瑜伽出神入化 ♪
♪ Look at me, look at me ♪
♪ 看着我 看着我 ♪
♪ I'm so good at yoga ♪
♪ 我的瑜伽出神入化 ♪
♪ Exhale on another sigh ♪
♪ 呼气时都在叹息 ♪
♪ Rebecca sucks ♪
♪ 瑞贝卡是多么烂 ♪
♪ I do stuff with my body ♪
♪ 我用身体所做的一切 ♪
♪ That no human should be able to do ♪
♪ 是无人能及的 ♪
♪ Like putting my face behind my knees ♪
♪ 比如把脚放在脸前 ♪
♪ Turning my hand into a shoe ♪
♪ 或将手放进鞋里 ♪
♪ As the morning sun kisses a lotus ♪
♪ 我能清晨的朝阳亲吻莲花 ♪
♪ I kiss my own hoo-ha... Can you do that? ♪
♪ 亲吻自己的小妹妹 而你呢 ♪
♪ Great each day "Namaste" ♪
♪ 用合十礼迎接每一天 ♪
♪ Screw... you ♪
♪ 你滚吧 ♪
♪ You're fat ♪
♪ 你太胖 ♪
♪ Look at me, look at me ♪
♪ 看着我 看着我 ♪
♪ I'm so good at yoga ♪
♪ 我的瑜伽出神入化 ♪
♪ Look at me, look at me ♪
♪ 看着我 看着我 ♪
♪ I'm so good at yoga ♪
♪ 我的瑜伽出神入化 ♪
♪ Look at her, look at her ♪
♪ 看着她 看着她 ♪
♪ Look at her, look at her ♪
♪ 看着她 看着她 ♪
♪ I'm so much better than you ♪
♪ 我跟你比简直天和地 ♪
If you want to just stay in child's pose,
如果你只做婴儿式的基本的动作
it's totally fine.
也没关系喔
Nope, I'm an adult!
不要 我是一个大人
♪ I'm not afraid to get tattoos ♪
♪ 我不会怕去纹身 ♪
♪ And they are all in Sanskrit , Panther ♪
♪ 身体刻满梵文 性感豹纹 ♪
♪ Butt stuff doesn't hurt at all ♪
♪ 肛♥交♥对我也来说没关系 ♪
♪ Most times I prefer it ♪
♪ 我比较喜欢呢 ♪
♪ That's what this tattoo says ♪
♪ 就是这纹身的意思 ♪
♪ Look at her, look at her ♪
♪ 看着她 看着她 ♪
♪ I'm so good at yoga ♪ ♪ Look at her, look at her ♪
♪ 我的瑜伽出神入化 ♪ ♪ 看着她 看着她 ♪
♪ I orgasm instantly ♪
♪ 我马上就高♥潮♥ ♪
♪ Look at her, look at her ♪
♪ 看着她 看着她 ♪
♪ I'm not afraid of clowns and trains ♪
♪ 我才不怕你的笨拙和训练 ♪
Come on! ♪ Look at her, look at her ♪
够了没 ♪ 看着她 看着她 ♪
♪ My father didn't leave me ♪
♪ 我父亲没有离弃我 ♪
♪ I'm so good at yoga ♪
♪ 我的瑜伽出神入化 ♪
Wow!
哇
Um, that was, like, amazing.
这真是太棒了
Yeah, you are really sweating.
是的 你已经大汗淋漓了
I think you really cleared out some toxins.
我觉得你已经清除身体毒素了
I can see those heavy metals just pouring out of you.
我看到那些重金属正从你身体中逃出来
Heavy metals, yeah.
重金属 是的
Well, I do eat a lot of auto parts.
好的 我确实吃了很多汽车配件
Nothing, it's stupid.
没什么 一些蠢话
I'm stupid.
我很蠢的
Hey, do you want to go grab, like, a coffee with me
嘿 你想要和我一起去喝点什么吗 比如咖啡
or something?
或者别的
I only drink water.
我只喝水
And I got to go do some cardio.
我要继续做些带氧运动
It's hard to break a sweat doing beginner's yoga.
做这些新手瑜伽我出不了什么汗
Of... yeah, yeah, yeah.
是的 是的
So, maybe another time.
所以 下次吧
Well, no worries.
好吧 不急
'Cause I'm just gonna keep coming back.
因为我会回来的
Um, I bought a 20-pack on my way in,
我进来时买♥♥了二十次瑜伽卷
so I'm kind of your sugar mama
所以我算是你的米饭班主喔
if you know what I'm saying.
希望你懂我意思
Yeah, I wish.
我也想
I only get to keep 50% of each class.
每节课我只有50%的佣金
But until I own my own studio, I can't complain.
在我拥有自己的店之前 我也不能说什么
Well, your own studio. I mean, that's,
你想要自己开店 我觉得 那是
that's a great idea. Have you looked into stuff yet?
那是很棒的想法 你有在看♥房♥♥地♥产♥之类的东西吗
Because I...I'm actually, I'm a lawyer
因为 事实上 我是个律师
and real estate is my specialty.
房♥产是我的专长
And I could help you find a cheap place,
我可以帮你找一个便宜的地方
get a good deal on a lease.
和中介谈好交易
Why would you want to do that?
为什么你想要做这个
Well, that's why I moved here... To support a local community.
因为那是我搬来这的原因 为了支持本地社区
And building small businesses is an essential part of that.
而帮助建设小企业是一个很重要的部分
Wow, did you, like, go to Harvard or something?
哇 你上哈佛还是什么大学的
Um, yeah, but I don't like to talk about it,
是的 但是我不想说出来
'cause people get weird.
说出来之后人们都怪怪的
Your shirt says Harvard.
你的衬衫告诉我是哈佛
That way I don't have to talk about it.
那就省得我告诉你了
Hmm, wow. That's... impressive.
哇 真令人 印象深刻
Hey! Oh, mmm!
嘿
This just popped into my nogs.
突然想到一个点子
Why don't we get lunch sometime this week,
我们这礼拜 一起吃个午饭怎么样
and I'll just, I'll go over all the deets about leases
我会 我会翻看一下租赁的资料
and how it works.
还有租赁的方法之类
And I can buy you a really nice water.
然后我可以请你喝瓶超高级的水
Okay.
好啊
I like boxed water.
我喜欢有机水
Great.
好啊
So...
所以
have a nice lunch with Valerio.
和瓦伦西亚一起吃好喝好
Who knows, maybe next time,
谁知道呢 也许下一次
you'll actually have lunch with Josh.
你会真正和乔希一起吃午餐
Uh, okay, again, this is not because of Josh.
好了 我再说一遍 这和乔希无关
Who's that?
谁发的
Josh!
乔希
Hey!
嘿
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表