剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Well, I thought she was with...
好吧 我本来以为她和
I mean, I thought I knew where she was,
我的意思是 我本来以为我知道她在哪儿
but I guess I don't.
但貌似我并不知道
I just wanted to see you, daddy.
我只是想见你 老爸
I just wanted to see you, dad.
我只是想来见你 爸爸
How did you get here?
你怎么来的
Let's not talk about logistics.
我们不要说那些繁琐的旅程了吧
They don't matter.
那都不重要
I'm just so happy we're together!
我真的好高兴我们又在一起了
You said if only we could spend more vacations together.
你说过能跟我有更多假期时间在一起便是极好的
Well, I'm here.
所以 我来了
Spring break!
春假嘛
Well...
好吧
What... happened to your hair?
你头发是怎么了
Oh, certain hormonal changes have occurred.
被不明激素影响到
It's unfortunate, but
虽然不幸中枪
such is life.
但生活就是如此嘛
You know, your mother
你知道吗 你妈妈
didn't call to tell me you were coming.
没跟我打电♥话♥说你要来
Please don't tell Naomi.
千万不要告诉娜奥米
She doesn't know I'm here.
她都要不知道我在这儿
I told her
我跟她说
I was at a spring break choir camp in Poughkeepsie.
我参加了波基普西市的合唱团春令营
I forged the forms and created a fake P.O. Box.
我伪造了表格 开了一个假邮政信箱
Then I used my bat mitzvah money to buy a plane ticket.
然后我用成人礼时收到的钱买♥♥的机票
But I had to use Aunt Nancy's name for the ticket,
但我不得不用南希阿姨的名字买♥♥机票
because they don't sell to minors,
因为他们不卖♥♥给未成年人
which is just discrimination!
这就是赤♥裸♥裸的歧视啊
I knew you were bright, but...
我知道你很聪明 但是
Are you... busy this week?
你这周很忙吗
Are you not happy to see me?
见到我你不开心吗
Of course I'm happy to see you!
见到你我当然开心了
This is the greatest surprise ever!
这绝对是有史以来最棒的惊喜了
We're gonna have a great time.
我们会玩儿得非常开心的
Come on, let's, uh,
来吧 我们
let's get you settled.
先把你安顿好
All right.
好滴呀
So, West Covina wasn't the first time
所以说 西柯维纳并不是你第一次
you made a rash decision to try to win back the man you love.
冲动得决定去试图挽回你爱的男人
That's not...
这不是
The two aren't...
这俩不是
No, that's...
不 这不是
They're two different situations.
这俩完全是两码事
I mean, clearly,
我是说 很明显
my mother had been keeping us apart
我妈一直在让我们保持距离
and we were meant to be together.
但我们注定是要见面的
Mm, I did some research.
我还做了一些调查
And I'd love to go see
我在这儿的这段时间真的很想去看
El Rancho de Las Golondrinas while I'm here.
燕子牧场博物馆
And of course the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum.
当然还要去乔治亚·欧姬芙博物馆
That sounds great.
听起来不错
Why aren't you eating your salsa?
你为什么不吃酱汁
Oh, I don't know.
我也不造
I just hate cilantro.
我就是讨厌芫荽
Me, too. Screw cilantro.
我也是 去他的芫荽
It stinks.
臭死了
We have so much in common.
我们有好多共同点
Yeah, we do, right?
真的是呢
What should we do after dinner?
晚饭后要做什么
Watch TV or play a game?
看电视还是玩儿游戏
Or we could just talk about our lives
或者是我们谈谈我们的生活
and, like, our ten favorite songs?
像是我们最爱的十首歌♥曲
Yeah.
好哇
We can do that.
都可以的
Maybe you're right.
也许你是对的
About there being love in my life.
我的生活中确实是有爱存在的
He did love me.
他确实是爱我的
Love comes in many forms.
爱有很多种形式
But the kind of love a child needs
但孩子需要的爱
is the kind they can count on.
是那种他们可以依靠的爱
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
Wake up, sleepyhead!
醒醒 瞌睡虫
I made pancakes.
我做了煎饼
Oh, wow.
好厉害
Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
You know,
你知道
I really do love you, Becca.
我真的很爱你 贝卡
Of course you do.
当然了
Naomi was just keeping us apart.
是娜奥米一直阻拦着我们
Yeah. But that's over now.
是啊 但这都结束了
And next time I won't have to make a secret plan.
下一次我就不必秘密策划了
I'm going to ask her
我要去跟她说
if I can spend holidays with you from now on.
从现在开始我能不能假期跟你一起过
Well... Wouldn't that be great?
好吧 是不是很棒
Sure.
当然
Santa Fe is-is wonderful at Christmas.
圣达菲圣诞节的时候真的很美
Yes, Christmas!
是啊 圣诞节
I'm half-Christmas anyway.
反正光明节跟圣诞节时间也差不多
Just a minute.
等一下
Hi, Naomi.
你好 娜奥米
Silas.
赛拉斯
No.
不是吧
Mom, no!
妈妈 不要哇
What is she doing here?
她来做什么
What are you doing here?
你来这儿做什么
No one asked you to come.
没人让你来
God, I hate this part. I hate this part.
天哪 我讨厌这部分 我讨厌死了
This is when she ripped me away from him.
她把我强行从我爸身边夺走
You know, he loved me. He did.
你知道的 他是爱我的 他确实如此
But of course I couldn't have that.
但很明显 我不能拥有这份爱
Did you snoop around my room?
你是不是搜查了我的房♥间
Oh, you did, didn't you?!
你肯定这么干了 对不对
You're such a snoop!
你怎么就这么爱多管闲事
Becca, get your things and get in the car.
贝卡 带上你的东西去车里
No. Becca?
我不要 贝卡
No, you can't make me! Listen to me.
不要 你不能强迫我 听我的话
Tell her!
告诉她
We have plans... The museums,
我们的那些计划 那些博物馆
holidays, Christmas... right?
那些假期 还有圣诞节 对吗
Rebecca, honey.
瑞贝卡 亲爱的
Go in the car for a moment while your mother and I talk.
我跟你妈妈聊一会儿 你先去车里坐着
I'll see what I can do.
我看我能做些什么
All right?
可以吗
Okay, and I know what happened next.
好吧 我知道接下来要发生什么了
She ruined everything.
她毁了一切
There was nothing more...
没有什么能比这更
Listen.
继续听
Silas?
赛拉斯
Silas?
赛拉斯
She came all this way to see you.
她这么大老远的跑来看你
She spent her own money.
还花光自己的钱
She came up with this fakakta plan.
她想出了这么个假计划
Why do you have to make me take her back right away?
你为什么非得现在让我带她回去
Can't you just spend time with her for a couple of days?
你就不能多陪她几天吗
I'll...I'll go to a spa.
我 我 我可以去做个水疗
I'll...I'll...I'll wait.
我 我 我可以等
I...I...
我 我
I could use a good scrub.
我可以好好洗洗
I have plans, Naomi.
我有我的计划 娜奥米
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表