剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, I, uh...
是啊 我...
I got on a plane and then I...
我上了飞机 然后...
got off and got right back on another plane
降落后 我又坐飞机回到这
and I've been in the same outfit for ten hours
我已经连续十个小时穿同一套衣服
and I feel and smell terrific.
我感到棒极了
We found out about New York.
我们都知道你要回纽约的事
I... I looked on your laptop.
我擅自开你的电脑看了
I assumed you would.
我就知道你会的了
You're back for now or for good?
你只是回来拿些东西... 还是留在这...
For good. Oh, thank god.
留在这 感谢上帝
We really thought you were gone.
我们真的以为你要搬走
I knew you weren't going anywhere.
我就知道你哪儿也不会去的
You've got your reasons for living in this town.
你留在这小镇是有 "理由" 的嘛
Welcome back, Bunch.
欢迎回来 宾治
I'm out.
哥先走了
Um... thank you for being here.
谢谢你一直在这儿
See you later, suckers.
待会见了 屌♥丝们
I am so glad you're okay.
见到你没事我太开心了
Please don't ever leave me again.
请不要再离开我了
It hurts my heart.
超伤我心的
Oh, Darryl.
达里尔
Hey, um, why are you in my bathrobe?
你为什么穿我的浴袍
Oh, that's a long story. I will tell you later.
说来话长 我待会再告诉你
Oh, my god.
天啊
Okay, I got to go. Uh, you kids talk,
好了 我要走了 你们慢慢聊
I am going to wash this bathrobe
我要去把浴袍洗了
and give it to you at work. I am so glad you're back!
上班的时候还给你 见到你回来我很开心
Okay, bye!
好了 再见
So... I see my pictures arrived.
那么... 我的照片寄到了喔
Rebecca, what are all these?
瑞贝卡 这些是什么
Why do you have them?
你怎么会有这些的
Rebecca...
瑞贝卡
Are you in love with me?
你是不是爱上了我
I want to go to the nearest planet with intelligent life
我要去离地球最近而存有外星人的星球
and see a play.
并在那边看话剧
This alien play is amazing.
外星人戏剧很有趣的
He loved her so much,
他深深爱着女主角
he traveled to Planet Fnorg to see her.
他专门到另一个星球去看她
Even though that planet is mostly sulfur
尽管那个星球充满了硫
and Zerps can't even breathe sulfur.
男主角在那边根本没法生存
He would rather have five minutes with her
男主角宁愿和她多相处个五分钟
than live another 30 years.
而放弃三十年的寿命
Love... Is there anything more universal?
这世界都充满着爱的嘛
Yes!
太棒了
Go!
加油
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表