剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
So, you're British. Yeah.
英国人 是吧 对滴
And you hate California.
而且你讨厌加州
Hey. You said to be impressive.
又是你说要印象深刻一点的
And I took a corporate improv class,
我报了一个即兴表演的大班
and they told us to make bold choices.
他们说要做大胆的选择
So don't you criticize.
所以你就别说三道四了
I am doing you a huge favor,
我正在帮你忙
cause you know I don't approve of this
因为你知道我并不赞同
whole codependent
这种相互依赖的
Charade Or your schedule
猜度游戏 或者说日程表
your aluminium, your vitamins.
铝 维他命
Oh, bollocks! It's so difficult to stop once you get started
惨了 只要开始学就很难停下来
Cookie,
美女
you don't get it. There is no lie that you can tell
你根本就不懂 你说任何谎言都不可能
this woman that will get her approval.
得到她的认可的
And it should not matter anyway, because you are not 15.
而且这也不重要 因为你已经不再是15岁了
I know I'm not 15, okay?
我知道我不是15岁 好吧
Just stop badgering me and pestering me.
别再死纠着我不放
God, just give me some space.
拜托让我喘一下气
Paula, the waiter just told me.
宝拉 刚刚服务员告诉我
They don't even have English Breakfast tea.
他们没有供应英国早茶
Ghastly.
太差劲了吧
I bet if you asked him for a crumpet, he would plotz.
我敢说如果你问他要英式烤饼的话他会懵掉
Rebecca,
瑞贝卡
you finally found a friend who's not a loser.
你终于找了一个不是废柴的朋友啦
Finally! After all these... Years
终于啊 这么多年以来
"Years." So-so many... That's very good. Years.
这么多年 年的英式发音不错嘛
Thank you.
谢谢
This is pretty cush
这房♥子很古实嘛
This? It's tacky.
你说这个吗 是俗气好吗
It has no cultural integrity.
一点文化内涵都没有啊
Unlike West Covina, which is so historically interesting.
起码不像西柯维纳 那简直是历史笑料啦
Fair point.
有道理
California is vulgar.
加州真庸俗啊
You ready to be in the real housewives
准备好面对有钱而且出名
of the rich and famous?
家庭主妇了吗
That's not a show.
这不是一场秀
I know it's not a show.
我知道不是
Greggy!
格雷君
Hi...
嘿
Who's this?
这位是
My friend.
我朋友
It's so nice to meet you. I'm Shauna.
很高兴见到你哈 我是肖娜
I'm so happy to see the both of you.
很高兴见到你们
I've been dying for Greg to bring some friends around.
我一直盼着格雷带一些朋友过来
Because I have no friends. I got it.
因为我没有朋友 我懂
Clocked that. Thanks, Shauna.
记住了 谢谢你 肖娜
I wish you'd call me "mom."
我希望你能叫我妈妈
Come on in.
进来吧
See what I mean?
懂我的意思了吧
Monster.
怪兽啊
Happy holidays!
节日快乐
Baby bartenders. Cool.
小酒保 酷炫啊
The drinks are virgin. We watched, like,
我们的处♥女♥作啊 我们看了 大概
17 YouTube videos on how to make them.
17个调这酒的视频教程
The kids think it's so cool
孩子们觉得
that their big brother works at a bar.
他们的大哥在酒吧工作很酷
You know, romanticizing the working class
知道吗 浪漫化工人阶级会
perpetuates economic disparity. Right?
加深经济差距的 是吧
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't think that's what your mother meant, Greg.
我认为你妈妈不是这个意思的 格雷
Yeah, there's nothing wrong with working at a bar.
对啊 而且在酒吧工作也没有什么不对啊
Though, if you don't want to and you wanted to go back,
不过 若你想要辞工然后重返校园的话
to school Stew and I would be happy to contribute. Yeah.
斯图和我愿意资助你的 对啊
Again, I'm not taking any money from you guys.
再说一次 我不会要你们一分钱的
I'm not a freeloader. Like Mason and Lily.
我不是不劳而获的人 不像梅森和莉莉那样
That's not what I meant.
我不是那个意思
And-and Mason and Lily are children.
而且梅森和丽丽还只是孩子
Are they?
是吗
So, your fake tree looks so real.
呃 你们家的假圣诞树好真哦
It is real.
是真的
Unlike some people's boobs.
不像某人的胸器
Greg, my boobs are real.
格雷 我的是真的
Real expensive.
真的很贵
What? She's hilarious.
干嘛咧 她的确很逗嘛
Um, excuse me.
呃 不好意思
Are-are you Josh Chan?
你是乔希·陈吗
Like, the Josh Chan?
那个乔希·陈吗
I guess so. I knew it.
是吧 我就知道
You were the captain of my high school's '06 national
你是我高中06届全国冠军
championship hip-hop team, right?
嘻哈队的队长 对吧
I mean, I pass by that trophy in the hallway,
我的意思是 我每天经过走廊的时候
like, every single day.
都能看到那枚奖杯的
Wait, didn't you create the swoop bye-bye?
等等 一下拜拜那招式是你想出来的吧
What, you mean this? Ooh, pah-kah-kah-kah.
什么 你说这个吗
Look,
听着
um, I don't want to bother you,
呃 虽然不想麻烦你
but we're doing a show for winter wonderland.
但是我正为冬季仙境准备一场秀
Would you want to come and check it out? I mean, we still
你可以过来看一看吗 我是说
do that number that you choreographed in your senior year.
我们还有在跳一些当年你读高三时编的舞哦
Maybe you could come a little early and give us some tips.
或许你可以提早过来然后给我们一些指点
Me? Give you tips?
我 指点你们吗
I don't know if I'm qualified.
我不知道自己是否够格啊
Swoop hello!
超炫喔
So you'll be there?
所以你会来咯
I-I have work that day.
呃 那天我要工作
Double shift at Aloha Tech.
得在阿罗哈科技公♥司♥加班
Man, adult stuff sucks.
成人的世界真烦
Yeah. Yeah. You'll see.
对啊 你也会感受到的
Well, it was nice to meet you. Uh...
好吧 见到你很高兴
So, uh, yeah, good luck with the show.
呃 祝你们的秀好运咯
Oh, thanks, Mr. Chan. Oh, it's...
谢谢 陈先生 呃 叫
It's-it's just Josh.
叫乔希就行了
Okay, Mr. Josh.
好的 乔希先生
Um, so I know these latkes are frozen and, like, oblong,
额 我知道这些土豆馅饼很凉而且还是椭圆形
but they're pretty good.
但是很好吃
It's good.
很好吃
Mm-hmm. You know, I went on a diet
恩恩 知道吗 有一次我在节食
where I didn't eat carbohydrates for months.
一个月没吃糖类食物了
And I looked fabulous,
我看起来超赞的
but I passed out at Bloomingdale's.
但是我在布鲁明戴尔百货店晕倒了
In the petite department.
当时还穿着娇小显瘦的衣服呢
I got to hit the ladies'.
我要去上女士
Room. I ain't no football player.
洗手间啦 我又不是足球运动员
I love that joke, mom.
我喜欢这个笑话啊 妈妈
Paula, I think
宝拉 我觉得
my mom is about to give me the Garfinkel ring.
我妈要把那枚加芬克尔戒指给我了
It's been passed down in my family for generations,
这枚戒指是我们家族的家传之宝
usually every girl gets it on her 18th birthday,
通常女孩都会在18岁生日的时候得到它
I did not receive it on my 18th birthday,
我18岁生日的时候没有拿到
but I think I'm about to get it!
但是我觉得我马上要得到它了
Oh, that stupid ring that your family holds onto like
哦 就是那枚你们家一直当作♥爱♥好来收藏的
a bunch of hobbits?
奇葩戒指吗
Do you really think that bitch is finally gonna hand it over
你真的以为那个婊♥子♥会交给你吗
Dude, okay, she's not a bitch.
喂 老兄 她不是婊♥子♥
We're actually getting along.
而且我们真的处得不错
I really think we've turned a corner in our
我真的觉得我们的关系
relationship somehow
出现转机了
Oh, and that ring would be the last seal of approval.
而且这枚戒指将是这一结果的最后印证
It's that... that final drop of mother's milk.
这是 这是来自妈妈的最后一滴乳汁
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表