剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
♪ it isn't just by chance ♪
♪ 这符合逻辑 显而易见 ♪
♪ it's logical, it's obvious ♪
♪ 这完全说得通 ♪
♪ it all makes perfect sense ♪
♪ 而我很高兴 ♪
♪ and I'm just so happy ♪
♪ 你来到 ♪
♪ that you're ♪
♪ 西柯维纳 ♪
♪ here. ♪
那个 我得先走了
Well, I, I better go.
这段对话就别告诉其他人了吧
Um, let's keep this convo between us.
瓦伦西亚不会懂的
Valencia wouldn't understand.
好
Okay.
但我想让你知道
But I wanted you to know,
我很高兴你在这里
I'm so happy that you're in town.
而且我觉得你毫不疯狂
And I don't think you're crazy at all.
你还好吗
You okay?
好吧 你说对了
So, you were right.
简直是一场灾难
It was a disaster.
但是 天哪
But, God,
乔希太好了
Josh was so nice.
他发现了我一直在说谎
He found out that I've been lying,
但他并没有转身离去
and, instead of turning his back on me...
而更向我敞开了心门
He just opened up more.
他真的很窝心
He was so warm
又宽容 还善解人意
and kind and understanding.
我太爱他了
I love him so much.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, sweetie.
好了 宝贝 我们回家了
Okay, honey, let's go home.
你看上去太疲惫了
Oh, you look so tired.
你可以在车上睡一会儿
You can nap in the car.
好的
Okay.
别再对我撒谎了
Don't ever lie to me again.
好的 妈妈
Okay, Mama.
赫克托 起床啦
Hector, wake up!
你已经睡了15个小时了
You've been sleeping for 15 hours!
- 起床啦 赫克托 - 噢 该死的
- Wake up, Hector! - Oh, crap.
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表