剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, she's coming.
噢 她来了
I don't want her to be mad. Bye!
我不想让她生气 拜拜
Time for gifts.
礼物时间到咯
Oh! Wait, I have something for you.
噢 对 我有东西给你
Saw this at the mall, oh.
我在商场看到这个
and I thought pretty and elegant,
而且我觉得漂亮而且高雅
just like my mom.
正如我妈妈一样
Thank you.
谢谢啊
It's crystal.
是水晶哦
A crystal...
水晶
Rectal thermometer? What?
肛♥门♥温度计吗 什么鬼
No. No, no. You put your rings on it.
不不不 你可以把你的戒指戴上去的
Why would you put your rings on a rectal thermometer?
为什么要把戒子戴在肛♥门♥温度计上啊
Again, it's not... it's not a rectal thermometer.
再说一次 这 这不是肛♥门♥温度计
Okay, never mind, never mind.
好吧 没关系 没关系
At least it looks expensive,
至少看起来很贵重
and, uh, I'm going to, uh,
而且 呃 我决定
I'm gonna keep it.
要留住它啦
And, uh...
还有 呃
Now I've got a gift for you.
我也有一份礼物给你
You do?
真的吗
Ready?
准备好了吗
Uh-huh. Uh, yes.
嗯 准备好了
Oh. Open it.
来 打开它
Okay.
好吧
Big
大份哦
Oh... I ran out this morning.
我今早出去买♥♥的
Now you have your own vase.
现在你有花瓶啦
I need it. Wonderful.
正是我需要的 太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
And...
另外
I brought something else for you, too.
还带了些东西要送给你
Really?
真的吗
I brought it from home.
我从家拿来的
Yeah?
是吗
But, um...
但是
Maybe later.
也许应该晚点再给你
Well, we can do it now.
其实现在给我也是可以的
Right? We can do it...
这样的话 那什么时候
When...
给我
Later.
再等等
Uh, hold on. Hold on.
等一下 我接个电♥话♥
Who's that?
谁啊
He's easy on the eyes.
长得不错啊
He's just a client.
他只是客户而已
But it's the holidays. I don't have to answer.
不过现在是假期 我不必接
Let's go back to that ring.
回到戒指的那个话题上
I mean...
我是说
What? Client?
什么 客户
I mean, that's work. That's important.
我想说工作很重要啊
No, no, please, go ahead.
快点接电♥话♥吧
Okay.
好吧
I'll... I'll be just one second.
我很快就好
Hi, Calvin.
你好 凯尔文
What's up?
什么事啊
I see.
我知道了
You know, I'm... I'm with my mom right now,
是这样 我现在正和我妈妈在一起
so I can't.
所以我不能去
Okay. Bye.
好的 拜拜
That doesn't sound like a work thing.
听起来不像是工作的事
That sounds like secret lover language.
倒像是恋人之间的暗语
It... no.
不是啦
So, he's a client,
他真的只是个客户
and he had, um, an urgent matter with a permit,
他的执照出了点麻烦
and he wanted to meet with me tonight,
所以他想今晚跟我见个面
but I can't.
但我不会去的
During the holidays?
在放假期间
Doesn't he have a wife or anything?
他结婚了吗
He's actually a recent widower.
事实上他老婆最近刚去世
But I told him no,
但我拒绝他了
so let's get back to you and me.
所以还是回到我们刚刚的话题
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
You should go.
你应该去
What could be more important than work?
有什么是比工作更重要的
I mean, I feel like some people would say... family?
我觉得有些人会说家人
You should go.
你应该去的
I'll come with you!
而且我会跟你一起去
Okay.
好吧
Great, great, great.
太好了
So what should I wear?
所以我应该穿什么
Is he a boob man or a butt man?
他喜欢女人的胸还是屁♥股♥
I would love another glass of wine.
我要再来一杯红酒
Okay.
好吧
Mom, um, that'll be your second.
妈 那会是你的第二杯
Let's pace ourselves.
我们慢点喝好吗
Anyway, let's get back to my story.
不管怎样 回到我的故事上来
So that is when I told my little Becca to close her legs
那时候我告诉我的小贝卡合上双腿
and stop getting to know
别去试图了解
the whole Ivy league a Capella circuit.
常春藤联盟
She's not great with metaphors.
她不太善于做隐喻
When she says "getting to know""
她说的试图了解
she means I was writing an article on them for the crimson.
其实就是我为哈佛校报写的一篇相关的文章
So that baritone from Cornell
所以那个康奈尔的男中音
gave you HPV during an interview?
在面试的时候把HPV也传给了你
What a wonderful anecdote.
这故事真有趣
Rebecca, I need to talk to you
瑞贝卡 我需要跟你谈谈
about the zoning for the property near the L.A. river.
洛杉矶河附近的那块不动产
We need to get that proposal in before the new year.
我们需要在年底前拿下它
I totally agree, Cal...
我双手赞同 凯尔
And that sounds pretty, um, dangerous.
听起来挺危险的
What happens after the end of the year?
今年过去后会发生什么
Interest rates go up.
利率会上涨
Ooh... Interesting.
真有趣
Outside the box. Whoa.
跳出框框新玩法
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I wanted a witness, not a turncoat.
我是要你来当见证人 不是来当叛徒
Gingerbread houses are fun.
姜饼屋很好玩啊
And I could never have one when I was little,
小时候我从来没拥有过
'cause I get so hyper from sugar.
因为我看到糖就会很亢奋
Look how hyper I am.
看我多嗨
It's not that.
这不是重点
The cozying up to my family and Shauna.
重点是你在讨好我家人和肖娜
Yeah, why don't you call her "mom"?
是啊 你为什么不喊她妈妈
The whole "Shauna" thing is, like, creeping me out.
你这样叫她肖娜 都快吓死本宝宝了
See, you're taking her side.
看到了吗 你站在了她那边
You know, the whole reason that I came here
你造吗 我之所以来这儿
is 'cause I thought that you were cute
是因为我觉得你很可爱
and that they were going to be terrible.
而他们都很糟糕
But you're terrible and they're cute.
但事实是你很糟糕而他们很可爱
Did you say... Who wants a nog refill?
你刚刚是说 谁要喝蛋酒啊
Okay, what is that supposed to mean?
你葫芦里卖♥♥的什么药
See? You're doing it. Stop.
看到了没 你现在就在那么做 快停下来
Sorry, poopsy over here hasn't had his nap yet.
抱歉 这位的小女孩睡不够精神紧张
Is something burning?
什么糊了
I think I left cookies in the oven.
应该是我把饼干忘在烤炉里了
Oh, you left something?
你落下了东西
Shocker.
真是令人震惊
Excuse me?
什么
Nothing.
没什么
Greg, I think you should tell us
格雷 我认为你应该告诉我们
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表