剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, you're gonna get a paycheck next week, right?
好吧 你下周就有工资了对吧
I get a paycheck next week? Wait, for how much?
下周发工资吗 等等 多少钱
You don't know how much you earn?!
你都不知道你挣多少钱
I'm a lawyer, not an accountant.
我是律师 不是会计
Everyone.
大家
There's a car right outside the office,
办公室外面停着辆车
and it's being repossessed.
好像要被收回的样子
They're towing it right now.
他们在拖车了
Does anyone here own
这里有没有人是用
a 2015 Hyundai Sonata?
2015年现代索纳塔车
No!
别
Oh, my God!
天啊
Oh, my God, I can't watch.
天啊 我看不下去了
I can't watch. I can't watch.
我看不下去了 插盲我算吧
My poor little Hyundai.
我可怜的小车啊
Oh, my gosh, with its roomy interior and sporty feel.
天啊 宽敞的空间跟加上些运动感的车子
Did you pay your lease?
你有交租车钱吗
I mean, my lease is set to auto-pay, but...
我的租车钱是自动转帐的
You didn't pay your lease.
所以你没交租车钱就对了
You know what, unless you have a time machine,
你知道吗 除非你有一台时光机
comments like that aren't helpful right now.
不然现在说什么都没卵用
What do I do?
还能做什么
Uh, maybe I can sell the car.
我大概可以卖♥♥了它
Wait.
等等
What? Do I not own my car?
什么 那不是我的车吗
Do I not own my car anymore?
那台车不再是我的了吗
Paula?
宝拉
Paula? Paula?
宝拉 宝拉
Miss? Miss?
小姐 小姐
Miss, can you help me?
小姐 我能帮你吗
I ordered a vodka a while ago.
我点了杯伏特加好一阵子了
Okay, well, you made me lose count,
好了 你让我忘了数到哪
so now I have to start over. Thanks.
害我现在得重数一篇 谢谢你咯
Uh, I'll count them for you.
呃 本大爷帮你数好吗
Just make me a drink?
就给我来上饮料啊
Hey.
嘿
How's it going over here?
发生什么事了
I'm just touching all the cherries.
我只是想摸遍每颗樱桃
They feel like eyeballs.
模起来像眼球一样呢
It's so slow here today.
今天过得好慢啊
I have, like, nothing to do.
我好像没事可做
This is nice.
不错啊
Us being cool, working side-by-side.
我们当作没事发生 一起工作
Yep.
是啊
A lot of people would think this would be awkward between us
很多人都觉得我们之间会很尴尬
because we used to...
因为我们曾经
You know what we used too.
我们曾经相爱过
But it's totally fine.
但完全没什么啦
Oh, yeah.
噢 是的
Besides, it's not like we were, like, serious or anything.
更何况 我们当时又不是很认真的
We were just having fun, right?
我们只是玩玩而已嘛 对吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
是的
So what happened with you and Rebecca?
所以你和瑞贝卡之间怎样了
Oh, it's...
噢 那个
Didn't work out, but...
不太成功 不过...
Cool.
不错
Cool.
不错
Well, you'll get her someday.
你总有一天会羸得美人归的
Rooting for you.
我支持你喔
Yeah.
是的
See? That wasn't awkward at all.
看吧 那一点也不尴尬
Chris?
克里斯
It's a little awkward.
这真是有点尴尬
I'll get it. I'm gonna get it.
我可以的 我可以的
Mmm. That's good.
很好
This place is nice.
这个地方真棒
I've never been to a place
我从来没去过一个
where they give you your own jacket.
有人帮忙拿夹克的地方
Do I get to keep this?
我要不要继续穿着
No.
不
No? So listen...
不能吗 听着
I told everyone at work about my new situation,
我把我的性向告诉了我所有的同事
and they were all very excited.
他们都非常激动
That's great. To meet you.
真棒 想见你
Really?
真的吗
You want me to meet your coworkers?
你想让我去见你的同事吗
You know, that's not a stage in anyone's relationship.
你知道... 相恋不等于要见你的同事嘛
Oh, what are you talking about?
噢 你在说什么
It'd just be something informal.
这又没有那么正式
Just, like, a little dinner party.
只是 一个小晚宴
Uh, honestly, it'll be, like, what, seven courses, tops.
坦白说 应该只花你大概七节课的时间呢
Look, Darryl, I am really happy for you coming out,
听着 达里尔 我很开心你能来和我约会
but I think you need to relax, kind of.
但我觉得你需要放松一下
Relax? I... I am relaxed.
放松 我... 我很放松
Why would you think that I'm not relaxed?
你为什么会觉得我不放松
Uh, well, this is kind of our first date,
这是我们第一次约会
and this is the restaurant where my parents came
而这餐厅是我
for their silver wedding anniversary.
父母25周年婚纪念日时去的
I think we can just hang out, you know? No strings.
我觉得我们可以一起玩玩 没约束什么的
Maybe go someplace that's flip-flop friendly.
也许去些可以让你穿人字拖的地方
No strings.
没有约束
Does that mean you're dating other people?
你的意思是不是你和别人约会了
Well, I'm... I'm not not dating other people.
我不是没有和人约会
Double negatives always stress me out.
双重否定总是让我紧张不安
I don't know what that means.
我都不知你那句什么意思了
Okay, okay, I'm sorry.
好吧好吧 抱歉
I... I just think we should act
我 我只是觉得我们应该表现得
like two normal people who have kissed twice.
像两个亲过两次的正常人一样嘛
You know, you can do a little exploring,
你可以做点小探索
get on a dating Web site or something,
登入网上约会网站或者别的什么
see what else is out there.
看看外面的世界
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
I feel so much more relaxed now. Thank you.
我感觉现在非常放松了 谢谢
May I?
可以吗
Anyway, I just really need money right now.
无论如何 我只是急需用钱
I'll give you ten.
我可以给你十
Ten thousand?
一万
Oh, my gosh, that's amazing.
噢 上帝 这是太棒了
You won't be sorry. The guy at the store said
不用抱歉 那个商店的家伙说
it had, like, smart cushioning or some...
钱可以缓缓或者
No, ten dollars
不 十美元
And if you lie down naked on it, I'll give you an extra 25.
如果你裸体躺在上面 我会额外给你25元
I don't even need to be here, I'll step out.
我甚至可以不在这儿 我会出去
I just need to know that it happened.
我只需要知道你这么做了
Okay, buddy, just leave. Get out.
好的 伙计 走吧 出去
And come back in a minute.
过一两分钟再回来吧
Being naked's not a problem for me.
全♥裸♥躺上去对我来说没什么问题
Well, at least I still have the rugelach from Mom.
至少我还有我妈给我带的可颂饼干
No.
不
The Garfinkel ring.
加芬克尔戒指
I think my mom is about to give me...
我觉得我妈是要给我
the Garfinkel ring.
加芬克尔戒指
It's been passed down in my family for generations.
那是我家族代代相传的
So how much you think I can get for this?
你觉得这个我能当多少
Oh, also I should mention that it was used
噢 我应该说一下
in conjunction with an ox
这是很久以前我的曾祖母
to purchase my great-great-grandmother.
用头公牛换回来的
Yeah.
是的
Oh, and just so you know, I'm gonna come back for it.
噢 你要知道 我会再赎回来的
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表