剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah.
是的
I don't have a shot.
我没有胜算
I mean, look at her.
看她
I should give up.
我应该放弃了
I know that's the right decision.
这样才是对的决定
Are you sure... she doesn't like you?
你确定 她不喜欢你
Watch this.
看着
Ally.
艾丽
Ally.
艾丽
Ally, though.
艾丽 还是没用
That's my type, too.
那也是我的菜
Ally.
艾丽
Oh, that's so hot.
噢 真性感
Okay, bro, I gotcha.
好的 伙计 我知道了
I know exactly what you need to do.
我知道你该做什么了
So, you and Valencia are friends?
所以你和瓦伦西亚是朋友
Uh, kinda.
算是
I'd say we share a history of common interests.
应该说... 我们之间有共同 "嗜好"
Of course, she's late.
她迟到是理所当然的
She's the kind of person that has to make an entrance.
她总是要最迟到 来个华丽进场
You know what? I don't think that's fair.
你知道吗 我觉得这样说不太对
I wouldn't stereotype her as someone that...
我不会用陈词滥调去说她是个
Oh, sorry I'm late.
噢 抱歉我迟到了
I just had some pictures taken
我刚刚忙着去拍些照片
for my Hometown Hotties submission to Maxim.
提交给超索女模杂♥志♥社
We ready to try on some dresses?
我们准备好试婚纱了吗
Jas, come on.
杰斯 来吧
Let's go pick out the first round of dresses.
我们先去挑一下
This is beautiful.
这个漂亮
Hey, Valencia, hi, oh,
瓦伦西亚 嗨
uh, this is going to be so fun.
这一定会很有趣
Are you ready to be, like, bridesmaid buddies?
你准备好成为伴娘伙伴了吗
I want to make myself very, very clear.
我想要说得非常 非常清楚
Okay.
好的
I know what happened.
我知道发生了什么
I know about the kiss.
我知道那个吻
And if it were any other situation,
如果还有其他的事情
I would take off my earrings, my extensions, and my wings,
我就会脱下我的耳环 驳发和翅膀
and curb-stomp you.
然后狠狠揍你
Got it, that's fair.
明白了 蛮公平的
But, for some reason, you're the one
但是出于情理
that got me into this wedding party.
是你让我参加婚礼宴会的人
Josh told me it was all you.
乔希告诉我都是你的功劳
He did? Yep. I mean,
他说的 是的
I don't know why you did it, but I don't care.
老娘不懂为啥你这么做 但老娘不在乎
Just stay out of my way
别挡我的路
and don't make me look bad to these people.
别让我在他们面前 展露出我黑暗的一面
Hey, Valencia, I can do better than that.
瓦伦西亚 我可以做得更好
I can make you look good.
我可以让你看起来很棒
Yeah, yeah, like, by the end of this,
这事完了之后
they're going to want to adopt you.
他们会想把你抱回家收养
But maybe that's not, like, precisely what you want, but...
不过...也许你不是想被他们收养...
Oh, just shut up.
噢 就给老娘闭嘴吧
Okay.
好的
How about this?
这怎么样
This seems like a style
这个风格
that would work on everyone. Well,
应该大家都会喜欢吧
most of us.
大多数人吧
Valencia's right.
瓦伦西亚说得对
Uh, you know, uh, two-piece,
你知道 分两段的裙子啊
halter, mesh dress might work well for you very lean ladies,
吊带式露背裙也许蛮适合你们纤瘦的女士
but, yeah, not for this festival of back fat going on.
可是 不适合我这种过节肥三斤的女士呢
Okay, well,
好的
what about... this?
这个怎么样
Oh, my God.
噢 上帝
Those are such beautiful nipple covers.
这件用来遮乳♥头♥蛮不错
Yeah, those would definitely cover
那些肯定能
most of my nipples.
遮住大部分吧
Yeah, guys, let me remind you,
是的 伙计们 我提醒一下
I eat bagels at night... Valencia knows.
我吃百吉圈当宵夜 瓦伦西亚知道的
She knows all about my night bagels... tell 'em, V.
连她都知道我吃百吉圈当宵夜了 小瓦 你说
Here's what you didn't know.
你们有所不知的是
For my midnight bagel,
我的百吉圈宵夜
I eat it with butter, cream cheese, and...
都放黄油 奶油干酪 还有
bacon.
培根
Seriously. S-R-S-L-Y.
说真的 真的跟珍珠一样
Like, true story.
真人真事喔
Okay, so why don't we
好的 我们为什么
try different styles in the same color?
不试一试同色的其他款
That's a great idea. That's so Ni...
非常好的主意 那真是很棒...
You know what? I'm gonna go out on a limb
我要藉着这个机会说
and say that's, like, really gracious.
她真的既亲切又高尚
It is, actually, a,
那确实是个
a good idea.
好主意
That's the plan.
就这样
So you kids can go crazy
这样的话你们就可以
with your halters and your sheaths and your cutouts,
穿你们想穿的吊带露背裙
and I will wear a dress fit to upholster a chair.
而我就选一条套进椅子都绰绰有余的裙
And I will wear it with pride.
一条让我能很自豪穿下去的裙
Rebecca, come on.
瑞贝卡 拜托
Yeah, you're not that disgustingly fat.
你也没有胖得那么恶心
Aw, thank you, Valencia.
谢谢 瓦伦西亚
Thank you.
谢谢
Paula.
宝拉
What have we said about standing places,
我们之前怎么说的
quietly waiting for people?
不要鬼鬼祟祟站在一角吓人
I forgot.
我忘了
Okay, so how did it go with Valencia at the dress shop?
好吧 所以你和瓦伦西亚在婚纱店怎么样了
Did you find any weaknesses?
你有没有找到任何弱点
I was thinking that we could use your role as bridesmaid
我在想我们可以用你的伴娘角色
to really mess her up.
来弄得她一团糟
My first thought was poison oak in the dress.
我的第一想法是在裙子里放毒葛
Rashy nips, instant classic. Paula.
让她发痒 超经典的恶作剧 宝拉
What? We're not doing any of that.
怎么了 我们什么也不会做
We're not. No.
我们不会 不会
We're just acting like normal people.
我们只会像个正常人一样行动
I'm going to be like any other teenage
我要像其他青少年的
ex-boyfriend's sister's last-minute bridesmaid.
前男友姐姐的伴娘一样
Yeah, so just be cool.
嗯嗯 随便就好
Understood. I have my orders.
明白 遵命
Where can a person buy poison oak,
哪里可以买♥♥毒葛
and what is the rashiest kind?
还有哪种是最毒的
Richard Kind is a 59-year-old actor,
理查德·金德是一个59岁的演员
best known for his role in Spin City.
因政界小人物的扮演者为人们熟知
No. Poison oak, rashiest kind.
不 毒葛 最毒的那种
Jim Rash is the award-winning writer of The Descendants.
吉米·拉什是新生代的获奖作家
Come on.
搞什么鬼啊
You're sure this is a good idea?
你确定这主意可行
Dude, she doesn't like you.
伙计 她不喜欢你
She's shown no interest.
她对你一点意思都没有
She's way into someone else.
她喜欢的是别人
Why give up now?
那干嘛要放弃
This is the right move.
这才是正确的选择
Um, can I have everyone's attention, please?
大家注意啦
Hey, someone's trying to let it rip here.
嘿 这儿已经禁止通行啦
Thank you, Greg. You're welcome.
谢谢你 格雷 不用谢
This goes out to a young lady
这首歌♥是献给一位女士的
currently restocking feminine products.
此刻她正在整理女性用品货架
It's called “Clean Up on Aisle 4.”
这首歌♥名字叫"清理四号♥走道"
Not an actual cleanup, Rick.
并不是真正意义上的清扫 里克
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表