剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
She can handle it all.
她可以处理这些的
Paula's not a lawyer.
宝拉根本就不是律师啊
She's a paralegal.
她只是个律师助理
You mean she can handle the filing and the coffee.
你是说她可以处理整理文件和买♥♥咖啡的事
No, Tim.
不 蒂姆
I mean she can supervise everything,
我的意思是她要全权管理一切事务
including the cases.
包括这些案件
Yeah, Paula's in charge.
没错 这些都归宝拉管了
Cool, Darryl?
不错吧 达里尔
Yeah. Sure.
肯定的啦
Great. Knock 'em dead.
太好了 盯紧他们
A shard got in my eye.
碎片进我眼睛里了
I need some eyewash!
我需要洗眼液
Karen!
凯伦
You passive-aggressive, miserable piece of garbage.
你就是块无事生非又卑鄙无♥耻♥的垃圾
Shut your garbage face!
把你那张恶心的臭脸收起来
You heard what they said.
你们都听到他们说的了
I'm in charge now.
这儿现在是我的地盘
And we are going to get some friggin' work done around here!
我们现在要清理一下那些要命的工作
Do you hear me?
你们都听明白了吗
Now go.
现在解散
Um, why are we here?
我们干嘛来这儿
Uh, they have great coffee and free wi-fi.
这家店的咖啡很棒 而且还有免费无线
Um, so does our office.
我们的办公室也是啊
Hi.
嗨
Hi. Yeah.
你好啊
We'd like two coffees over here.
我们要两杯咖啡
And you know what? Just keep it coming,
还有 咖啡赶紧上
'cause I'm gonna be doing a lot of helping.
因为我有很多忙要帮
Thanks.
谢谢
I like your shirt.
我喜欢你的衬衫
So, Darryl, let's talk about this arbitration,
那么 达里尔 我们来谈谈这个仲裁吧
where I'll save your daughter.
我要从这儿入手拯救你的女儿
Save her?
救她
Is she in danger?
她有危险吗
I mean, did something happen?
还是说 有什么事发生了
No, no, Darryl, that's why I'm here,
不 没有的 达里尔 我之所以在这
is to protect you from your
就是为了保护你不受那妖妇的
evil wife's machinations.
阴谋诡计的迫♥害♥
Okay, look, the truth is,
听着 事实是
I just want whatever's best for Madison.
我只是想给麦迪逊最好的
I mean, I just want us all to get along.
意思是 我只是想要跟我女儿在一起
Hey, chief, just a sec.
那个 老板 等我一下
Hey.
嘿
Hey, can we get some waters
嘿 你能给我一杯水
and a breakfast burrito just for me?
和一份早餐卷饼吗
I'm sorry if we're loud over there.
如果我们那太吵了 我很抱歉
I'm just helping out a friend;
我只是在帮个朋友解决烦恼
a little pro bones work as I like to say,
就是个小小的无偿服务而已
It's Darryl and his divorce.
那是达里尔还有他的离婚案
He has a kid, right?
他有个孩子 对吗
Yeah, that's why I'm help...
对 这就是我帮他的原因
Bup, bup, bup, bup, bup.
停 停 停 停 停
I don't know what you're up to,
我不知道你想干嘛
but this is about a family.
但这关系到一个家庭
This isn't about you.
它不是绕着你转的
No, I'm aware.
不 我明白的
I mean, as a child of divorce, I understand that...
我是说 作为一个单亲家庭的孩子 我理解
Oh, spare me, please.
哦 饶了我吧
Do you forgive me yet?
你还没原谅我吗
Forgive me, father, for I have sinned.
宽恕我的罪过吧 天父
I haven't been to confession in three years.
我三年来还未忏悔过
Hmm, my son.
恩 我的孩子
You must repent
你必须忏悔
and do 5,000 hail Marys.
并且祷告5000次圣母经
That's so many.
这太多了
And, uh, 400...
那么 啊 400次
Keg stands, dude!
惊讶吧 兄弟
It's me, bro!
是我啊 兄弟
Father Brah, no way!
老兄神父 不可能
Yeah, I got promoted.
对 我升职了
I can finally do confession now.
现在我可以做听忏悔的工作了
That's amazing, Father Brah.
这太让人吃惊了 老兄神父
Thanks, man, I've been meaning to say
谢了 兄弟 我是说
thank you so much for the nickname.
谢谢你起的绰号♥
Oh, yeah, glad you like it.
哦 很高兴你喜欢它
It was super easy to come up with.
这东西想出来很简单
Father Joseph, father Bro-seph,
约瑟夫神父 布拉斯神父
Father bro, Father Brah... Bam! Psh!
兄弟神父 老兄神父 帅啦
I mean, attendance has shot through the roof
我是说 绰号♥出现的太多了
since you did that, man. Nice!
从你开始想的时候 兄弟 太棒了
Now, what's up, man?
现在 说说发生什么事了
What can I do for you?
兄弟 我能帮你什么
So, I've been with Valencia for, like,
我和瓦伦西亚一起很久了
forever and I know we're meant to be together.
我知道我们是命中注定的
But someone recently said something to me.
但最近有人对我说了点什么
I don't want to say who.
我不想说是谁
Greg.
格雷
It was Greg, mmhmm. He said something to me
就是格雷 他对我说了点事
that on one level I didn't think was true.
在某种程度上我不信这是真的
But on another level it is true.
但另一方面这可能又是真的
So there are, like, two things going in in my brain right now.
所以 这感觉 就像两个东西进了我的脑袋
Two things are a lot for one brain.
两件事对一个脑子来说太多了
Okay, so let's simplify.
好吧 所以让它变得简单些
What's really bothering you?
到底是什么在干扰你
Just tell me straight up from your heart, dude.
告诉我你心底的答案 兄弟
I think I might be
我觉得我可能
attracted to someone besides Valencia.
喜欢上瓦伦西亚以外的人了
Don't get me wrong.
不要误会我
I still love Valencia.
我仍然爱着瓦伦西亚
But there is another girl.
但那有另一个女孩
Yeah, I hear you, J-town, I mean,
我懂你 小乔 我是说
look, let... Tell you what.
听着... 这样吧
Let's take this to a higher court.
我们换个地方说吧
So, you're saying that one day,
所以 你是说会有一天
you want to marry Valencia,
你想娶瓦伦西亚
have kidlings and, like,
生个小宝宝
live happily ever after.
然后快乐地生活在一起吗
Right, so then, when I find myself
对 然后 当我发现自己
thinking about this other girl
在想着另一个女孩
That's a foul, dude. I know, I feel terrible!
这是不对的 兄弟 我知道 我好愧疚
No, I mean, like, like, watch your elbows.
不 我是说 注意你的手肘
Oh. So, I think about Rebecca's smile,
哦 所以 我在想瑞贝卡的笑容
you know, her hair, her boobs, her butt,
你知道 她的秀发 奶♥子♥ 屁♥股♥
her... boobs.
她的 奶♥子♥
Well, it's natural to have those feelings, dawg.
好吧 有这种感觉很自然 小子
But it's not just that Rebecca makes me feel great.
但瑞贝卡不仅仅让我感觉很好
You know, she believes in me
你知道的 在某种程度上
in a way that nobody else does.
没人能像她一样信任我
Well, that's... major.
好吧 这... 很重要
And that's not all.
这还不是全部
I do other things that are sinful.
我做了其他有罪的事
I've had premarital sex.
我有了婚前性行为
Lots of it. And sometimes I watch
做了很多次 有时我还看A片
adult content and I take care of myself.
然后自我解决
And I don't mean in the vitamin/exercising kind of way.
我不是说用维生素或运动的方式
Okay, bup, bup, bup, bup, bup.
好吧 停 停 停 停 停
Look, dude.
听着 老兄
The way I see it... you're lucky.
在我看来 你很幸运
No, man, this moral crisis you're having?
不 兄弟 你的这个道德危机
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表