剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
No one told me. Plans, I bet.
没人告诉过我 计划 我就知道
Who is she? Oh, don't you judge me.
又是哪个贱♥人♥ 你别教训我
I wasn't prepared!
我还没准备好
Prepared for what?
你准备什么啊
She's your child!
她是你的孩子
And... and she cooks and she
她 她自己做早餐 她还
does dishes and she won't be a bother to you.
她还自己洗碗 她根本不会妨碍到你啊
For heaven's sake, Silas,
我的天 赛拉斯
be a person! Have a heart!
像个人样行不行 你可怜可怜她吧
You're her father! She loves you!
你是她的父亲 她爱你
Don't you tell me what I should do!
用不着你来教训我
How to be a father!
也不用你教我怎样做个好父亲
All right, when I get my life together,
这样 等我管好自己的小生活
when I am really settled down, I'll come see her.
等我真正安定下来 我自然会去看她
Right.
你行
I'll figure out a plan.
我会想到办法的
I want to.
我也想啊
She's... she's a cute kid.
她是... 她是个可爱的孩子
She, she's not a kid!
她 她随便一个孩子
She's your daughter, you ass!
她是你女儿 你个王八蛋
I just can't have anyone holding me back right now.
我只是现在不能有任何牵挂
Right.
对对
Please don't tell her.
求你别告诉她
She won't understand.
她不会明白的
Don't worry, I won't tell her.
别担心 我不会告诉她的
Not for your sake but for hers.
但我这是为了她
So she'll never know what you're capable of.
这样她才不会知道你是个什么样的人
Or not capable of.
也不会知道你如此无能
And I didn't see him for two more years.
之后我有两年多都没见过我爸
And I always blamed her.
我还一直怪她
I always thought she was the one keeping us apart.
我一直以为是她把我们分开的
She never told me any of this.
她从来没告诉过我这些
Why?
为什么
Because she didn't want to hurt you.
因为她不想伤害你啊
Because someone did love you.
因为这个世界上还是有人爱你的啊
Someone still does.
还是有人爱你的
Just didn't happen to be him.
只不过不是他
See, there is love in your life.
看见了吧 你的人生中还是有爱的
You just have to know how to find it.
你只要学会寻找
That's what you take away from that story?
这就是你从这个故事中得出的结论吗
That my mother loved me?
我妈爱我
Okay, with all due respect,
请恕我直言
a mother's love... That's the bare minimum.
母爱... 这是最基本的了
I mean, geez, serial killers have mothers that love them.
我是说 天哪 变♥态♥杀手他妈也爱他呀
What I take away from that story is,
我从那个故事中得出的结论是
my father's even worse than I thought.
我爹比我想的还混♥蛋♥
I always knew he was an abandoning piece garbage,
我一直都知道他是个人♥渣♥
but, geez, I thought at least I could blame my mother for it.
但是 我之前至少可以把这归咎到我妈头上
Can't believe she never told me that story.
真不敢相信她从没告诉我真♥相♥
She never misses an opportunity to rub things in.
她从来不会放过任何能唠叨的机会
Maybe you misjudged her in some way.
或许在某些方面你错怪她了
Maybe I did.
可能还真是
Well, thanks a lot, dream ghost.
我谢谢你八辈儿祖宗 鬼大姐
You just made everything a lot worse.
被你整得我更难受了
Because now I have to be nicer to my mom.
我现在还得对我妈好了
Boo.
真是太好了
God, and this just only proves my point.
天哪 这正中了我之前说的
It's like I said.
就像我说的一样
Love never lasts.
爱无永恒
Nobody really cares about me.
没有人真正关心我
Where would she have gone without telling me?
她都没告诉我 她还能去哪儿啊
It's not like her. She always tells me everything.
这不是她的风格 她对我无话不说
I don't know. Like I said,
我说过了 我不知道
I've been texting her and calling her
昨天一天 我短♥信♥她也不回
for the last day, and nothing.
电♥话♥她也不接
Why have you been texting her?
你干嘛给她发短♥信♥啊
Um, that's not really
你好像
any of your business.
管的太宽了吧
Oh, pumpkin!
小可爱
If you only knew what was my business!
你根本想不到我管的有多宽
I know that you and Rebecca kissed.
我知道你和瑞贝卡亲亲了
I know that you were gonna tell Valencia
我还知道你要告诉瓦伦西亚
and that she was gonna dropkick your ass.
她就会甩了你
How did you... ? Wait!
你怎么... 慢着
Did you and Valencia not break up?
你和瓦伦西亚没分手啊
Oh, no, you two are staying together, aren't you?
天哪 不 你们俩不会还在一起吧
Again, not really any of your...
再说一遍 你管不着
And Rebecca found out! Oh, my god!
肯定被瑞贝卡发现了 我的天
She couldn't know.
她不可能知道
I... I haven't told her yet.
我 我还没告诉她呢
Okay, I just need to calm down and think!
好了 我要冷静冷静好好想想
I just need to calm down!
让我冷静冷静
Where is Rebecca?
瑞贝卡去哪儿了
What is happening?
发生什么了
She didn't show up for work.
她今天没上班
And I called her and I texted her
我电♥话♥也打了 短♥信♥也发了
and I e-mailed her, and nothing.
我还发了邮件 她都没回
Why are you wearing a bathrobe?
你怎么穿着浴袍
Is that your nipple?
你那是露点了吧
You called in sick today!
你不是请病假了吗
It is a personal day, Darryl!
请的是私人事假 达里尔
Personal!
私事
Personal means one person. Why is he here?
私事应该是自己的事啊 他怎么在这儿啊
He is here because he is also looking for Rebecca.
他来是因为他也在找瑞贝卡
Yeah, I'm starting to get kind of worried.
我现在有点担心她了
Oh, my god, the cheerful man is worried?
天哪 乐天男孩都开始担心了
I mean, is Rebecca missing?
我是说 瑞贝卡失踪了吗
Okay, so after that heartwarming story with my father,
好吧 经过和我爸的 "暖心" 故事之后
you better have something good up your ghost sleeve.
你最好放点大招啊
After your father's abandonment...
在你父亲抛弃你之后
Wow, you're a downer.
你还真是没完没了了
What were your other relationships like after that?
你和其他男人还有过什么类似的
With other men?
情感经历吗
Oh, my god, they were fantastic.
天哪 他们真是好的不得了
They were beautiful, filled with respect and mutual orgasms.
他们又帅又有礼貌 还能一起高♥潮♥
What do you think? They were disasters.
你以为呢 简直是灾难
Look, I didn't show you that last memory to upset you.
听着 我没给你看最后的回忆是不想你难过
I wanted you to see that sometimes love comes up
我想让你知道有时候爱会
in unexpected places.
不经意地出现
"Oh, loves comes in unexpect... " Is that right?
"爱会不经意地出现... " 对吗
Take, for instance, sophomore year, Harvard.
举个例子 你在哈佛大二的时候
That play you were in.
你参加的那场戏剧
Wait, that play?
等会儿 那场戏剧
That wasn't fun, and I quit halfway through.
那没什么可回忆的 我中途就放弃了
Why is that important?
那有什么可回忆的
But something very important happened to you there.
但对你来说 那儿确实发生了些重要的事
All right, fine, we going back to college?
好吧 我们又要回校园的对吗
Great.
太好了
Let's gain some weight.
那我们得再胖点
Well, it was a tough process, but you made it through.
好吧 这个过程很激烈 但你们都挺过来了
You are the cream of the crop. You're late.
你们都是精英中的精英 而你迟到了
Theodore, make a note of that in our attendance records,
西奥多 记在出席记录上
please.
麻烦你了
15 people auditioned; I could only take 11.
15人试镜 我只要11个
This musical adaptation of Moby Dick is my senior thesis,
这个白鲸记的音乐剧改编是我的毕业论文
and it is not gonna be easy.
过程会非常艰苦
I'm so excited.
我太激动了
I'm, like, obsessed with the songs in the show.
我太喜欢这部剧中的音乐了
I've memorized them all.
我全记下来了
Wow, that's cool. Yeah.
真厉害 是啊
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表