剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
you know where I'm going with this, right?
你知道我的意思 对吗
Yeah. Yeah.
好 好
Okay, now, who you gonna pass these out to?
好的 现在 你要把这些发给谁
Oh, come on, you know people. You know people
噢 拜托 你认识些人的 你总会有些认识的
since you've been here. You go to that spinning class.
从你来这里之后 你去过健身单车课程
You have people in your apartment complex.
你认识那些住在你公♥寓♥里的人
Yeah... No, no, you're right.
是的 不 不 你是对的
Now that I'm thinking about it,
现在的开始想一想
I definitely know a lot of people.
我确实认识很多人
Tons of people.
数以万计
I'm psyched!
我很兴奋
God, this time's gonna be totally different.
上帝 这次一切都会不同
You're right. It's not like seventh grade at all.
你说得对 这完全跟上次初中不一样
♪ I have friends, I definitely have friends ♪
♪ 我有朋友 我绝对有朋友 ♪
♪ No one can say that I do not have friends ♪
♪ 没人能说我一无所有 ♪
♪ I have friends, I definitely have friends ♪
♪ 我有朋友 我绝对有朋友 ♪
♪ Friends, friends, friendly friends ♪
♪ 朋友 朋友 亲切的挚友 ♪
♪ Time to meet my friends ♪
♪ 现在就去见我的朋友 ♪
I'm Patty!
我是帕蒂
Luan.
卢安
Jason and I'm super into Dance Dance Revolution!
超喜欢玩跳舞机的詹森
Girl with mustache!
有胡子的女孩
Boy with port-wine stain!
带鲜红斑的男孩
Janitor who lives in an RV behind the school.
住在学校后露营车里的清洁工
♪ I have friends, I definitely have friends ♪
♪ 我有朋友 我绝对有朋友 ♪
Oh, yeah!
噢 耶
♪ I have friends, I definitely have friends ♪
♪ 我有朋友 我绝对有朋友 ♪
♪ Objectively, I can say that I have all the friends ♪
♪ 客观地说 我可以说全世界都是我的好友 ♪
♪ I have friends, I definitely have friends ♪
♪ 我有朋友 我绝对有朋友 ♪
♪ Friends, friends, friendly friends ♪
♪ 朋友 朋友 亲切的挚友 ♪
♪ Time to meet my friends ♪
♪ 现在就去见我的朋友 ♪
I'm Paula!
我是宝拉
Darryl!
达里尔
Lady who hit your car!
撞你车的女人
Friend of friend from law school?
法学院里朋友的朋友
Grocery clerk with half an eyelid!
只有半边脸有眼皮的杂货店店员
♪ We have friends, we definitely have friends ♪
♪ 我们有朋友 我们绝对有朋友 ♪
♪ No one can say that we do not have friends ♪
♪ 没人能说我们一无所有 ♪
♪ We have friends, we definitely have friends ♪
♪ 我们有朋友 我们绝对有朋友 ♪
♪ Friends, friends, friendly friends ♪
♪ 朋友 朋友 亲切的挚友 ♪
♪ We have all the friends Cool! ♪
♪ 全世界都是我们的朋友 酷 ♪
It went great. I think lots of cool people are gonna come.
棒极了 我觉得有很多酷酷的伙伴们要来
Yeah. Everybody loved my flyer.
是的 每个人都爱我的传♥单♥
Oh, and, B-T-dubs,
噢 还有 顺便说一下
nobody thought it looked like a house burning down,
没人觉得传♥单♥上那房♥子要被烧
so, you know... Nice. I knew you could do it, girl.
所以 你知道 很好 我知道你可以做到的 女孩
Now you just got to get Josh and his friends.
现在你去找乔希和他的朋友们
On it, doin' it, crushin' it, bye.
在去 正在去 正要去 拜
Hey, Chris, you seen Chan?
嘿 克里斯 你有看到乔希吗
S-Sorry, what was that?
不好意思 你刚说什么
Have you seen Josh Chan?
你有看到乔希·陈吗
Nah, but you're lookin' sweet.
没有 但是你看起来很甜美
Thank you, young man.
谢谢 年轻人
I'm lookin' sweet.
我看起来很甜美
Hi, Greg.
嘿 格雷
Put those things away. You're gonna poke a kid's eye out.
别在这露胸吧 孩子的眼珠都被你挖出来了
You're funny.
你真幽默
You're funny in that way that I'm sure other people like.
我确信你的幽默会让其他人喜欢上的
Wow. Charming on you looks really great.
哇 迷人的你看上去真是棒极了
Okay, let's start over. Look, I know that you're probably
好吧 让我们重新开始 听着 我知道你可能
a little, like, miffed at me from the way things went down
也许 像是 因为那个晚上在酒吧发生的事情
at Spiders the other night.
对我感到很生气
Um, as I remember it,
而我记得
you weren't too thrilled with me either.
你也没有对我产生什么好感
I was gonna apologize for that, and then I forgot.
我本想为那件事道歉的 然后我忘记了
But I'm sorry.
但是 对不起
So let's just move on. I'm here
所以让我们冰释前嫌吧 我现在
to invite you to the biggest event of the season.
邀请你参加本季度最大型的盛事
A party.
一个派对
Wow. A flyer.
哇 传♥单♥
Is it also, like, a church bake sale, too?
那是不是像那些教堂糕点售卖♥♥会一样
It's gonna be so fun. And I actually...
那会很有趣的 而事实上我
I really would like you to come.
我真希望你会来
Let's review. We've been out twice.
让我们回忆一下 我们约会过两次
The first time, we kissed and then you started crying.
第一次 我们接吻了 然后你开始哭
The second time, you kissed a girl, she didn't like it,
第二次 你热吻了一个女生 而她很反感
and she left crying. We don't have a good track record here.
之后哭着离开了 我们过去完全没有什么好记录
Dude, like, that actually really hurts my feelings,
老兄 那事实真是伤到我了
because I consider you to be one of my best friends here.
我以为你是我现在最好的朋友
What? Yeah, I do.
什么 是的 真的
True, we've had some "altercations,"
确实 我们有过一些 "争执"
if that's what you call them,
如果你要这样叫的话
yeah, but that's the hallmark
是的 但是那证明了
of, like, a strong friendship, you know?
我们的友谊情比金坚 对吗
Saying the worst possible things to each other
互相说着那些可能最糟糕的话
and then going to a party.
然后还是去参加了聚会
Wow. It is so tempting.
哇 这真是吸引人
It is so tempt... No.
这真是吸引 不
Okay. Wow. Okay.
好吧 哇 好的
You know, I tried extending the olive branch to you,
你知道的 我试着想要跟你和解
and you just took those olives and you plucked 'em
但是你总是这样不分轻重
and you chopped them up into a tapenade of reproach...
把事情弄得一团糟
You know what, never mind. I don't care anymore.
你知道吗 别管了 我不想理你了
Um, good-bye.
再见
Face your fears.
直面你的恐惧
Hey, Josh, do you want to come to a party?
嘿 乔希 你想要来参加聚会吗
I'm throwing a...
我正在宣传
party. You should come.
派对 你也该来喔
No way! That's awesome!
哇 这太棒了
Yeah. See? This is
是吧 你看 这就是
how a human being responds
人要如何接受
to another human being's party invitation.
另一个人对你发出的宴会邀请
You're not a human being. Oh, just throw a barb
你不是人类 噢 尽情挖苦我
at me and then go to the stockroom. Real mature.
然后滚去储藏室吧 真够成熟
He's so immature. Sorry about that.
不好意思 他一点也不成熟
We have kind of a... like, a Sam and Diane thing going on,
我们有点 像是欢乐酒店的情节
except it's, um, unpleasant and un-sexy.
只是比较不愉快和不性感
Yeah, so it's just gonna be a...
是的 所以这将会是
housewarming shindig with a-a gaggle of peeps.
有一群人聚一起的小小乔迁派对
And I thought that, you know, Valencia would be cool with it
我觉得 你知道的 瓦伦西亚应该不会介意的
since we won't technically be alone.
因为理论上我们不是单独相处
Right?
对吧
So do you think you might make it?
所以你会来吗
Sure.
当然
Oh, huzzah!
噢 真好
I mean, that's super...
我觉得 这真是非常
that's super cool, just 'cause, like, it's gonna be
非常棒 因为一切将会是
really chill. Yeah.
很棒 是的
Cool. And maybe you could bring, Yeah.
你也许可以带上
Uh, Hector and White Josh?
赫克托和白人版乔希
Oh, man. They're out of town.
噢 那家伙 他们都不在镇了
Surf championship in Redondo.
去洛杉矶参加冲浪冠军赛了
But I'm sure you have other people to invite, right?
但是我确信你有其他人要邀请 对吗
Yeah. No, I'm...I'm inviting, like...
是的 不 我 我邀请了
so many people.
超多人
So, um,
所以
I will... I'll see you at my party?
我会 我们会在派对上见
Sure.
当然
Okay. Cool.
好的 很好
Cool. I'll see you there.
很好 再见
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表