剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
好的
Fine.
删了我的电♥话♥号♥码
Lose my phone number.
仅限于乔希的事情
But just about the Josh stuff.
我们吃午饭的时候仍然可以做指甲彩绘 对吗
I mean, we're still on for mani-pedis at lunch, right?
是的 那个 但是 等等
Yeah. Hey, uh, but wait.
乔希的事 我对了 你错了
About the Josh stuff, I am right, and you are wrong.
我准备去沙滩上度过一个美丽的周六
I'm gonna have a great time at the beach on Saturday
和朋友一起
with my friends.
你周六要去海边
You're going to the beach on Saturday?
等等 你怎么知道的
Wait, how'd you know that?
你刚刚喊出来的
Well, you just shouted it.
噢 对
Oh. Yeah.
我只是在想
I was just wondering if, you know,
你是不是想有人陪你去
you wanted somebody to tag along.
我不是吹牛
I mean, I don't want to brag,
我可是持证专家
but I make a mean bean dip.
旅游技能非常棒
It travels really well.
怎么样
Please?
自从我离婚了 然后就
I mean, ever since my divorce went through, it's just...
我感觉好像失去了什么
I feel like something's missing.
是的 我非常抱歉 达里尔
Yeah, I'm so sorry, Darryl,
但是我们保持一种
but we gotta kind of keep this
组团形式 你知道吗
in the main gang, you know?
我们就像一个内部团体
It's like an inside crew thing.
噢 噢 我有个点子
Oh, oh! I have an idea.
你可以让我进入这个圈中
Something you could use to get me in with the group.
你知道我们在麦迪逊的生日上做了什么吗
You know what we did for Madison's birthday
那是一件大事
that was a great deal?
噢 简直赞
Oh, it was awesome.
每个人都很喜欢
Everybody loved it.
派对巴士
Party bus.
我们坐着派对巴士 超级有意思
We got a party bus. It was so much fun.
噢 我可以联♥系♥他们
Oh... I could call 'em.
好的 达里尔 听起来很有趣
Yeah, uh, Darryl, that sounds fun,
但是 你无需费尽心思
but, you know, you don't have to try that hard
去让人们喜欢你
to get people to like you.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
有人叫了派对巴士吗
Did somebody order a party bus?
额 滴 神 啊
Oh... my... God.
等等 等等 等下 那是 那是给我们的吗
Wait, wait, wait. Is that... that's for us?
不
No!
这是给我其他好友的
It's for my other best friends.
不是
Oh, it's not...
不 是给你们的
No, it's for you.
是给我们的
Oh, it is for us.
真棒
Awesome!
真棒 我从来没有坐过这种车
Awesome, I've never been in one of these.
瑞贝卡 你不该这么做
Rebecca, you shouldn't have.
说真的 你不该这么做
Seriously, you shouldn't have,
那些车又俗气又糟糕
those buses are tacky and horrible.
格雷 拜托 这会非常有趣
Greg, come on, it's gonna be a lot of fun.
有很多东西你会喜欢的
There's lots of stuff on there you'll like,
比如酒
like alcohol.
等等 赫克托在哪
Wait, where's, uh, Hector?
他像往常一样睡过头了
Uh, he overslept, as usual.
我的苍天啊 那确实是赫克托能干的事
Oh, my God, that is so Hector.
等等 那是赫克托的特征 对吗
Wait, that is so Hector, right?
- 是的 - 是
- Uh, yep. - Yep.
- 是 - 很好
- Yeah. - Great.
看起来很赞
Well, this looks amazing,
所以我准备跳上车
so I'm gonna hop on board
侦查一下
and see what the situation is.
看起来非常酷
Looks very cool.
快点 我们上车吧 会很有趣的
Come on, let's get on the bus, it'll be fun.
所以当你想坐一辆小车的时候
So when you want to take one car,
我们应该坐一辆小车
we're supposed to take one car,
但是当你想坐派对巴士的时候
but when you want to take a party bus,
我们就该坐 是吗
we're just supposed to do that?
是的 总结地不错
Right! Well summarized.
很好 我们走吧
Great. Let's just go.
那是什么
What's that?
手工啤酒
Craft beer?
我们不喝那个
We don't drink that.
会很有意思的
It's gonna be so fun.
微笑
Smile.
好的
Yeah.
女士优先
ladies first...
非常感谢 瑞贝卡
Thank you so much, Rebecca.
这真是个好点子
This was such a great idea.
通常都是乔希开车的 但是现在我可以
Usually Josh drives, but now I can
全程都坐在他的膝上
sit on his lap the whole time.
真甜蜜 但是你不用坐在他的膝上
That's really sweet... But you don't have to sit on his lap.
那儿有很多位置
There are plenty of seats.
但是空调不够 对吧
But not much AC, right?
因为姐很火♥辣♥
'Cause I run very hot,
所以我应该脱件衣服
so I should probably lose some layers.
好多了
That's better.
你刚就那样把它撕开了
You just ripped it off like that.
那是你做的吗
Did you make that?
还是你在店铺买♥♥的
Or did you buy that in a store?
是你在那种出♥售♥可撕服装的
Did you, like, buy that in a store
店铺里买♥♥的吗
that sells, like, rip-off-able clothing?
还有其他人吗
Anybody else?
还有其他人想玩吗 没有 很好
Anybody else for fun? Nope? Okay.
嘿 伙计们 让我们在去沙滩的路上
Hey, guys, let's sing the Pi song
一起唱圆周率歌♥
all the way to the beach.
♪ 三点一四一五九二六 ♪
♪ Three-point-one-four-one-five-nine. ♪
好的 我本来能选更便宜的
Okay, so I could've gone with cheaper options,
但是我竭力想要个舒适的环境
but I spare no expense for ma homies.
让我给你们展示有什么
Let me show you what we got.
我们有12只马提尼杯
So we got 12 cloudy Martini glasses,
有四瓶杂牌可乐
we got four off-brand bottles of cola,
有标清电视和激光唱片机
we got a standard-def TV and laser disc player
然后 最后一个 是我的最爱
and then, finishing touch, my favorite thing...
我们已经堵车了
And we're already stuck in traffic.
- 什么 - 别担心
- What? - But not to worry.
我做了一个很棒的播放清单
I made an awesome playlist.
我有一堆新乐队的炫酷新歌♥
I have a bunch of cool new songs by new bands.
等 一 下 我们不知道的歌♥
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Songs we don't know?
我们不能跟着唱的歌♥吗
That-that we can't sing along to?
在海滩之旅播这些
For a beach trip?
你要放古典乐吗
Are you gonna hand out sheet music?
这样有什么意思啊
Like, how's that gonna work?
等等
Hold up.
那是麦克风吗
Is that a microphone?
来玩口♥技♥吧
Time for a little beatbox!
什么
What?
准备好
Prepare yourself!
你现在要
You are now about to exp...
罗伯茨医生的药方
Dr. Robochan's prescription...
让你的身子摇滚起来
To get your body rockin'.
太棒了 看着
Oh, yeah! lookit!
我们 像 三分钟内
We're, like, three minutes in
我们跳起来
and we're already dancing!
噢 你的
Oh, your...
机器人的声响
Robotic sounds...
使我着迷
are hypnotizing me.
某天
Someday
我希望能成为有情感的人
I hope to become sentient.
噢 等等 希望
Oh, wait, that hope
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表