剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Like, you could invade
就好像现在你可以去
any country that you wanted to right now,
任何你想去的国家了
because...
因为
He kissed you.
他亲了你啊喂
I mean, he didn't kiss me, he just kissed me on the cheek.
矮油 我没说他亲了我 他最多亲了我的脸
Um, it's the way that he kissed you.
额 反正就是他亲你的方式啦
And listen to me, a kiss on the cheek means...
然后听我说 亲脸颊通常意味着
What does it mean?
意味着啥
What does it mean?
意味着啥咧
What-what does it mean?
到底 到底意味着啥
Well, sometimes it means nothing.
好吧 有时候啥也不代表
Uh, sometimes it means it's your aunt Lucy,
额 有时候意味着你的露西阿姨啊
and she hasn't seen you since you were 11,
自从你十一岁后就没有见过你啊
but sometimes...
但是 有时候
Sometimes it means...
有时候这代表着
... everything.
一切
It does? It does?
真的吗 真的吗
Come on, Chloe.
拜托 克洛伊
Let me out of the box.
把我从盒子里放出去吧
Say it again.
再说一次
Female wage disparity needs to be rectified
女性的不平等待遇必须
through congressional action.
由国会采取措施进行矫正
Good boy.
很好
Ugh, that was worth at least three almonds.
拜托 这至少值三颗杏仁儿好不
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表