剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
This case is about
这个案件是关于
taking responsibility for one's actions.
为一个人的行为负责的问题
About following through on a promise
关于坚定个人承诺的问题
regardless of the consequences.
不考虑结果
And therefore, the defendant must do
因此 辩护需要符合
what the law requires
法律的规定
and must assume all
而且在这个案件中
fiduciary responsibilities in this matter.
必须要接受所有的受托责任
Okay.
好的
Well-argued, Miss Bunch.
论证得非常充分 宾治小姐
Over to you, Miss Cavanaugh.
过奖了 卡瓦诺小姐
Your Honor, my argument today
法官大人 我今日的辩护
centers on three essential principles
以包含在市房♥地♥产♥法规中的
contained in the municipal real estate code...
三个重要原则为中心
The same three codes that my client upheld
考虑到还在讨论中的财产问题
in regards to the property in question,
这三条法规与委托人赞同的相一致
533 East Cameron.
东卡梅隆533号♥
The written agreement
我的委托人
between my client
和原告之间的
and the plaintiff
书面协定
stipulates that the lease payment
规定租赁付款
is due by the fifth of every month.
在每月的十五号♥支付
Section F, line 37.
内容在第6节 37行
And any day beyond the fifth, a fee of $3,500
逾期要付逾期费用3500美元
will incur... Section F,
第6节
line 39.
第39行
My client has followed protocol
我的委托人遵从了协议
and issued numerous written and verbal warnings
并且公布了大量了书面和口头的警告
to procure the delinquent monies,
以顺利取得拖欠的款项
These charges should be dropped immediately
案件需要立刻终止
and stricken from the court records.
并且应从法庭记录中撤销
So you see,
如你所见
Your Honor, the, uh...
法官大人 呃...
the conclusion is clear.
结论是很清楚的
All right. Strong argument.
好啦 真是个有力的论证
What's your response, Miss Bunch?
你的回应呢 宾治小姐
Miss Bunch?
宾治小姐
You didn't get it?
你没收到吗
What?
什么
I'm sorry, I-I have to, um...
对不起 我要去...
I have to examine just a piece of essential evidence.
我要去检查下一项重要的证据
This'll only... take a second.
给我... 一秒钟就好
No...
不
Miss Bunch?
宾治小姐
Rebecca, what's wrong?
瑞贝卡 怎么了
Miss Bunch?
宾治小姐
Mother...
妈呀
Um... what's wrong?
怎么了
Is everything okay, Miss Bunch?
你还好吗 宾治小姐
Your Honor...
法官大人...
I'd like to request a temporary stay in this matter.
由于突发事件 我要求提出暂时休息
What?
什么
Uh, it is an emergency.
呃 发生了紧急情况
Your Honor, this is highly unprofessional.
法官大人 这是极其不专业的表现
Uh, yeah.
是的
Okay, cookie, you don't have to lie.
好吧 宝贝儿 你不必撒谎
These are good people.
他们都是好人
I...I've known Harry forever, I,,,I mentored Connie.
我从小就认识哈利 我还指导过康妮
They're gonna understand.
他们会理解的
What? Understand what?
什么 理解什么
You guys, look at this.
大家看看这个
She just accidentally texted
她一不小心把这条短♥信♥发给了
her ex-boyfriend from summer camp
她在夏令营交的前男友
who she's secretly in love with,
那人也是她现在暗恋的人
moved here for...
也是为了他搬来这里
Oh, and by the way, has a serious live-in girlfriend.
顺便提一下 他还有个难搞的同居女友
Paula! What...
宝拉 搞什么...
Oh, my God.
噢 天啊
What is this about?
这到底是怎么回事
Look, Miss Bunch, I can't grant you a stay.
听着 宾治女士 我不能让你暂时休息
You gotta take care of this right away.
你是必须马上去处理这件事
You take the rest of the day off.
你今天都没你的事了
Yes, what can we do to help?
是的 我们能帮你点什么吗
Check this out, Connie.
你快看看 康妮
Oh, this is a disaster.
天哪 真是个灾难
What are you gonna do?
你要怎么办
Forget this stupid case,
别管这个该死的案子了
we've gotta figure out how to spin this.
我们得想办法帮你力挽狂澜
No, let me see that.
不 让我看看
Girl, this is a living nightmare!
姑娘们 这是活生生的噩梦啊
What if we spin it as a joke?
我们就说这是个笑话怎么样
it's opposite day.
就说今天是个相反♥日♥
No one does opposite day anymore, Harry, what are we?
现在没人过相反♥日♥了 亨利 你当我们是啥啊
Fourth graders in 1995?
还在1995年读小学四年级啊
Well, I don't know! I'm panicking!
好吧 我不知道 我很恐慌
And I'm the only one brainstorming here, Connie!
我是这里唯一一个发表独创性意见的 康妮
Maybe she blames the phone company.
或许她可以怪电♥话♥公♥司♥
I know! She could say she got hacked.
我知道 她可以说手♥机♥被黑了
No. No, there's only one option here.
不 不 只有一个选择了
Witness protection.
证人保护
Burn it all down. Start a new life.
烧光一切 重新开始
Oh, my... come on!
我的天... 靠谱儿点行不行
Okay, all right. Everybody just calm down.
好吧 大家都冷静
We just have to get to his phone before he sees it.
我们只要在他看到短♥信♥之前拿到他的手♥机♥就行
Ugh, but he's on the thing all the time. Dammit!
但是他手♥机♥一直带在身上 该死
Wait! Oh, my God!
等等 天哪
Guys, I just remembered something!
大伙儿 我刚想起来
He doesn't have his phone with him.
他今天没带手♥机♥
Yeah, he accidentally left it at home
是的 他去跆拳道的时候
while he's at Tae Kwan Do.
不小心把手♥机♥落在家里了
Tae Kwan Duh!
跆拳道
That is your answer, girl!
这就是你的答案 姑娘
You have got to get to that apartment.
你得赶紧去他公♥寓♥
Wait! What if Velveeta is there?
等等 要是瓦伦西亚在家怎么办
His girlfriend.
他女朋友
No, no. No.
不 不会 不会
Valencia's not there.
瓦伦西亚不在
She teaches yoga back-to-back today,
她今天教瑜伽
so I have a window of, like, three hours.
所以我有大概 三个小时的间隙
So the first thing we do when we get to Josh's house
所以我们到了乔希公♥寓♥的第一件事
is we look for his spare key.
就是找他的备用钥匙
He got locked out one time and...
他有一次被锁在外面 后来
I can't go with you.
我不能和你去
What?
什么
Yeah, I know!
是啊 我知道
I'm having dinner with Scott at home.
我得留在家和斯科特吃晚餐
What?
什么
I'm sorry.
对不起
But it is a big deal.
但这很重要
It's like our whole marriage
我们俩的婚姻就像
is in a boat and God is watching or something.
快沉的船 而且上帝还在看什么的
But you go!
你去吧
Go to his apartment right now!
快去他公♥寓♥
Yes! Go as fast as your tiny little legs will carry you!
是的 你那小鸟腿能跑多快跑多快
Go! I'll get you a police escort!
快去 我给你找警♥察♥开道
Come on! Just go, go, go!
快 走 走 走
♪ Time is running out ♪
♪ 时间正在流逝 ♪
♪ You've got to act now ♪
♪ 快点行动起来 ♪
♪ Stay one step ahead ♪
♪ 不择手段地 ♪
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表