剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, nope, you're wrong.
好的 不 你错了
I just hung with her and I got to say,
我才和她约过 我认为
she seems like she's in a good place.
她看起来状态很好
She's keeping her car in great shape,
她把自己的车保养的很棒
and she's even got a boyfriend who went to Harvard,.
她甚至有一个来自哈佛的男朋友
And has a name that sounds like a newscaster.
而且名字听起来像是新闻广播员
Connie Chung? Wait.
宗毓华吗 等等
She has a boyfriend?
她有男朋友了
Well, someone she's seeing. Trent.
是她看上的 特伦特
Their couple name is Trebecca. Since when?
他们情侣名还叫特伦贝卡 什么时候的事
Trent?
特伦
That's the perfect name for a fake boyfriend.
那是假男友的完美名称
Stop it.
住嘴
Look, even if you think Rebecca is,
听着 即使你认为瑞贝卡
whatever you think she is,
如你所想一样
you know she's an excellent lawyer,
但你知道她是个优秀的律师
really on top of her game.
非常擅长她的领域
Oh, I just love mixed race babies.
噢 我爱上了混血儿
I don't know.
不明白
I still think Jewish and Filipino is the best mix.
我还是觉得犹太人和菲律宾是最好的混血
All right, Paula, come on, we got to get back to work.
好吧 宝拉 快点 我们该继续工作了
I mean, Nigerian and Greek is a close second.
我觉得 尼日利亚和希腊混血紧随其后
Oh, God, that's a beautiful baby. Baby.
噢 上帝 真是美宝宝 宝宝
Oh, look at the baby. Aw, they're so nice.
噢 看这个 他们超可爱
With that little face.
有个小脸蛋
Oh, my God, I want that, like, in my womb.
噢 上帝 我希望怀一个这样的
You know, there are places that will do that.
有很多机构可以满足你的愿望
Paula!
宝拉
What! Whoa.
怎么了 哇
Oh, you okay?
噢 你还好吗
You're fine. Yeah, nope, good, good, good.
你没事 没事 很好 好好好
Okay, I found... What?
好吧 我找到 什么
I found something. Call Darryl right now.
我找到一些东西 马上打给达里尔
This will get Josh back on board the case
这会让乔希重回案件
then we can spend more time together.
然后我们就又可以在一起了
Josh.
乔希
Oh.
噢
W-w-w-w-w-wait, I-I-I have news.
等等等等等 我 我有些消息
Where is Josh?
乔希在哪
Josh isn't here,
乔希不在
and it doesn't matter anyway.
不过无论如何那不重要
I'm on to you now.
我盯实你了
I know you're full of it, and now I have proof.
我知道你处心积虑 现在我有证据了
Huh, what are you talking about?
你在说什么
Hey, Greg. What do you mean, proof?
嘿 格雷 你说什么 证据
Tell her, Greg.
告诉她 格雷
I, um, I looked it up,
我 我查了一下
and I read some stuff online
在网上读到一些
about local tenant laws capping settlements.
关于涵盖临时居住的当地承租法
Okay, I don't really understand all of it.
好吧 虽然我没有全部读懂
Dude, are we not friends anymore?
伙计 我们不再是朋友了吗
Like, are you mad at me?
你生我的气了
Because, and correct me if I'm wrong,
如果我说错了你可以纠正我
it seems like you're scheming behind my back with Valencia.
看起来像是你和瓦伦西亚在背后算计我
I'm sorry, don't you have a life?
抱歉 你没有生活吗
Don't you have a girlfriend?
你没有女朋友吗
I just think there's something... not right.
我只是觉得这有些地方不对
There's a wrongness here.
有错误的地方
What's everyone dog here?
大家都在这
Oh, my God, what are you doing here?
噢 上帝 你们在做什么
Oh, we just went on a run, dude.
噢 我们刚刚去跑步了 伙计
Will someone tell me
有人可以告诉我
what's going on here?
这儿发生了什么
Joshy. Joshy. Josh, Josh. Don't listen to her.
乔希 乔希 别听她的
What?
什么
Everyone, listen to Cookie!
所有人 听甜心的
She...she calls me Cookie.
她 她叫我甜心
Okay, so...
好吧 所以
I figured out if I can switch the case to a county court,
我发现如果我可以把案子递交给州法♥院♥
I can take advantage of a tax loophole
就能够从评估税里
in the assessment tax codes.
省一些税款
Let me sum it up.
让我来总结一下
If you get your whole building to sign up,
如果你可以让整栋大楼的人都来签
I can get you a crap ton of dough.
我可以让你赚大钱
She's right.
她说得对
In a suit like this,
像这样的一套
the payout can be huge.
赔偿金会很大
In Arizona, the tenants got
在亚利桑那州 有租客在石棉上的
$10 million in an asbestos liability dispute.
责任纷争中拿到了一千万
Or we can call one plumber
或者我们可以找水管工
and no one has to go to court.
那样就不用去法♥院♥了
Shut up, Greg.
闭嘴 格雷
Josh, listen,
乔希 听着
I need your help to get everyone
我需要你的帮助
in this building on board.
让这栋楼的人都来支持
We can do this.
我们可以的
This is your moment.
这是你的时刻
This is your decision.
你的决定
What do you say?
你怎么说
Please, at least just discuss it.
拜托 至少我们讨论一下
There is nothing to discuss.
没什么好讨论的
Okay, we don't even know our neighbors,
好吧 我们甚至和邻居都不熟
and they clearly are not interested
而且他们显然对赚钱
in making any money.
不感兴趣
Don't you get it?
你听不懂吗
We're just not interested.
我们 就是 没兴趣
Josh, if I get everyone else in the building to sign up,
乔希 如果我让这大楼里的其他人都签了
will you join?
你会签吗
Don't do it.
不准答应
Josh, I...
乔希 我
Bye.
再见
Wow, that is a big bummer.
哇 那真够扫兴
No.
不
Not a bummer at all.
一点也不扫兴
Come on, guys.
走吧 伙计们
Yeah, but she said the neighbors won't...
但是她说邻居们不
You are Darryl Whitefeather.
你是达里尔·威化特
And your people
你这种人遇到过
have been through a lot worse
比那种柔弱的瑜伽老师
than some emaciated yoga teacher, am I right?
更糟糕的人 不是吗
What do you mean, my people?
什么意思 我遇到的人
Chippewa, Darryl.
齐佩瓦族人啊 达里尔
Oh, yes. Yes, yes, yes.
是是是 没错
Those people. Right, right, right.
原来是种人啊 没错
Follow my lead.
跟我指挥
Hello, ma'am, my name is Rebecca Bunch, Esquire,
你好 女士 我是瑞贝卡·宾治 一名律师
and these are my legal associates.
这两位是我的同事
Hello.
你好
Tell me, is your hot water out?
告诉我 你家也没热水了是吗
Yeah, but they said they're going to fix it...
是这样 但他们说会处理好的
May I speak to you for a moment
能不能占用您一会儿的时间
about an important issue?
跟您聊聊这个大问题
A serious problem threatening
这可是个极为严峻的
your right to life, liberty
它正对您的生命 自♥由♥
and the pursuit of happiness.
和追求幸福的权利构成威胁
She's right. It's a big-ass problem.
她说得对 这绝对是本世纪的头等大事
Okay, sure.
那好吧
Wonderful.
太棒啦
♪ There's nothing I love more in life ♪
♪ 我这一辈子没啥爱好 ♪
♪ Than a scalding hot shower ♪
♪ 就喜欢冲个滚烫的热水澡 ♪
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表