剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
I don't make the coupons.
又不是我做的优♥惠♥券
Oh, man, it expires tonight.
哦 今晚到期
Oh, I kept meaning to use it.
一直想用掉的
I wanted to take Trent,
想和特伦一起去
but he's working late tonight.
但是他今晚工作到很晚
Here, you want to take it?
你想要吗
Uh, take Valencia.
带瓦伦西亚去
Oh, thanks. Yeah.
谢谢
That'd be great.
太棒啦
Thursday night.
周四晚上
She has back-to-back classes.
她整晚都有课
Oh, no, she's also working tonight.
不行 她今晚要上班
Okay, well, this'll go unused, no harm, no foul.
好吧 就用不了它了 也没啥损失的
Good-bye, coupon.
再见了 优♥惠♥券
Wait, hold up.
等下
If your date is busy
你男朋友没时间
and my date is busy,
我女朋友也没时间
and the coupon expires tonight...
优♥惠♥券今晚到期
... should we just go together?
不如我们一块去吧
Oh. Oh, I hadn't thought of that.
这我倒没考虑到
Um, yeah, that sounds good. Yeah.
好吧 听起来不错
Houston, this is Apollo.
休斯顿 这里是阿波罗
Jalapeno Jack's is a go.
杰克尖椒店计划成功
Repeat, Jalapeno Jack's is a go.
重复 杰克尖椒店计划成功
And that's how you land a plane.
而这就是成功着陆
We did it, we did it!
我们做到了 我们做到了
We did it.
我们做到了
Oh, we did,
做到了
and it was pretty easy.
那蛮简单的啊
Yay, we did it.
我们做到了
You have a dinner plan.
你成功约他去晚餐啦
Now you and Josh
现在你和乔希
can get back on track.
能重回轨道了
Get back to where you were a couple weeks ago,
回到几周前
when you were practically about to bone.
快要从暧昧转为情侣的时期
Oh, it's gonna be so romantic,
一定会非常浪漫啦
just the two of you,
只有你俩
in a cozy corner booth
在一个舒适的角落位置
snuggling over a pitcher of margaritas.
相互依偎共喝一杯酒
Nice.
很棒
This looks like fun.
大家看起来很开心啊
What are we feting?
我们在庆祝什么
And speaking of feting,
说到庆祝
and, uh, feeling good
呃 感觉不错
and other words that start with the letter "F"
总之就是一堆以"F"开头的嘛
um, like fitness...
例如 健康
Rebecca, how well do you know White Josh?
瑞贝卡 你有多了解白·乔希
Uh, I barely know him.
我不怎么认识他
I was just wondering, um,
我在想
do you think he would be open to new...
你认为他是否接受一个新的
... clients?
客户
At the gym, I mean?
就是健身房♥的客户啦
'Cause, uh, I need a trainer.
我需要一个教练
Darryl, I literally know nothing
达瑞尔 我对白·乔希
about White Josh.
确实了解的不多
Why don't you just ask him yourself?
你为什么不自己问他
Okay, okay, I just thought I'd ask around
好吧 好吧 我就是随便问问嘛
before I got in bed with a new person.
跟别人上♥床♥前也得问清楚嘛
Gym, that is.
上健身房♥...
A gym bed, is what I meant.
我指的是健身房♥的床
You know, there are no beds in gyms.
你知道在健身房♥里没床的
Yeah, I think there should be.
我认为应该要有
Okay, well, I got to take off.
好的 我要走了
Uh, hi, two.
嗨 两个位子
Oh, sorry.
噢 抱歉
We'll have it ready in about 15 minutes.
我们十五分钟内准备好
Water conspiracy?
水质阴谋论
Water Truthers?
水话实说者
You're nuts, Bert.
你疯了 伯特
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello, so I have a couple questions about the menu,
你好 我对这个菜单有点疑惑
The El Potato Soupo, is that, like, a mashed potato dish?
这个萨尔瓦多土豆 是像土豆泥一样的吗
It's soup.
它是汤
Cheesy soup, has a lot of, like, cheese in it.
是奶酪汤 里面加了很多奶酪
Okay, good to know, that's maybe a little heavy.
幸亏知道了 这太油腻了
Now, what about the Quesadilla Saladita.
那卡萨迪亚头盘呢
What happens there?
这是什么
Um, it's a salad with,
那是沙拉 然后
like, stuff on it.
上面配了很多东西
Okay. Okay, good to know. That's on the list.
好吧 好吧 很高兴知道了 就点它吧
Uh, now, eventually
最后
at the end of the meal, we're gonna want
用餐完毕之后
the passion fruit souffle, but I have a query.
我们想要百香果舒芙蕾 但我有个请求
Could I get mango
能给我用芒果
instead of passion fruit? Because my friend
代替百香果吗 因为和我一起来的
who's joining me, he really loves mango.
朋友 他真的很喜欢吃芒果
Also, hold that answer
还有 先别回答我
for one second, I think
等等 我想
we're probably gonna want to start out
我们想先来杯
with the Margarita Mas Grande,
大杯的玛格丽塔酒
with salt on the rim, but only half of the rim,
边上撒盐 但只撒半圈
because too much salt makes my friend bloat.
因为我朋友盐吃多了会胃胀气
I'm gonna give you a few more minutes.
我再给你几分钟好好想想吧
Okay, great.
好的 很好
I can't believe this is free.
我不敢相信这竟然是免费的
Yeah, I know, right?
就是说啊 对吧
So, as you were saying about your apartment...
你刚说你公♥寓♥什么来着
Oh, yeah, I haven't had hot water in, like, weeks.
噢 对 我公♥寓♥已经几周都没有热水了
I'm showering with freezing cold water.
我都在冲凉水澡
No hot water, that's terrible.
竟然没热水 太可怕了
You should complain.
你该投诉啊
Yeah, I don't like to complain about stuff.
我不太喜欢投诉
Valencia is better at complaining...
瓦伦西亚比较擅长
... and since she's not on the lease,
但她又不在租约里
she can't give the landlord a hard time.
所以她不能说房♥东什么
Wait, Valencia's not on the lease?
等会儿 瓦伦西亚没在租约里
She has bad credit.
她有不良信贷记录
She took a loan out to sell diet supplements,
她之前贷款去卖♥♥营养补充剂
and it turned out they were rat droppings.
结果发现它们全是老鼠屎
Yeah, gross.
是的 恶心
Man, it's really good to catch up.
哥们儿 很高兴能和你聊聊
I've, um, I've been kind of lonely lately.
我最近 我最近都挺孤独的
Oh, but you're seeing someone...
你不是在和人交往吗
Right. Right, right, right, right, right, Trent.
对 对 对 特伦
Trent. Yes.
特伦 是的
I've been lonely, save for Trent.
我孤独是因为我在为特伦特守贞
No, Trent's amazing.
不 特伦太好了
Trent and Rebecca,
特伦和瑞贝卡
we have the greatest couple name, actually.
我们还有情侣昵称呢
Trebecca. Oh. Yeah.
特伦贝卡
I want to get it monogrammed on a towel.
我想把它印在毛巾上
Yeah, that sounds romantic.
听起来真浪漫
Uh, yeah, it's-it's pretty romantic.
是啊 是挺浪漫的
Oh, no, Hector's here.
噢 不 赫克托来了
I mean, aw, nah, it's Hector.
我是说 天哪 赫克托来了呀
What's up? What's up, dude?
怎么样啊 怎么样 哥们儿
It's so weird that you guys are here.
你们俩怎么在这儿啊
What? Oh, my God, more people here.
什么 天哪 大伙儿都来啦
White Josh,
白·乔希
and some other guys
还有一些
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表