剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Wh... That was just a dirty trick?
你... 你逗我玩儿呢
Oh, you're good.
你真行
Well, frankly,
说白了
you have no case, and no shot,
你不可能也没机会赢
and no idea how to blend your foundation at your jawline,
你也根本不知道怎么给下巴上粉底
so you need to back off,
所以赶紧滚蛋
withdraw the case, and save yourself
把案子撤了 省得输了官司
the embarrassment of everyone knowing that you're a loser.
给自己丢人 你个废柴
Okay, let's tone it down.
好了 有话好好说嘛
No.
不
♪ This is real deep beef from way back in the past ♪
♪ 这要说起来我和你的渊源就深了 ♪
♪ Deeper than I'll put a foot up in the crack of your ass ♪
♪ 比你那深不见底的屁沟还要深 ♪
♪ Come on, let's do this ♪
♪ 来吧 我们开始吧 ♪
♪ Your little pals can witness how vicious ♪
♪ 让你的小伙伴见识一下韦斯切斯特 ♪
♪ This Westchester alpha bitch is ♪
♪ 来的婊♥子♥有多毒舌 ♪
♪ I'm straight up malicious ♪
♪ 我毒得坦坦荡荡 ♪
♪ A verbal curb stomper ♪
♪ 俗称路边的践踏者 ♪
♪ Since we were toddlers, I've studied every ♪
♪ 我们还在蹒跚学步的时候我就已经 ♪
♪ Chink in your armor ♪
♪ 洞悉了你所有的弱点 ♪
♪ And between your folks' divorce, and that ♪
♪ 你爹妈离婚的那点破事儿 还有 ♪
♪ Haircut on you, I'm really not sure ♪
♪ 你恶心的发型 我真不知道 ♪
♪ Which one's the bigger shondeh ♪
♪ 哪个让你觉得更丢人 ♪
♪ That means "disgrace" ♪
♪ 意思是 "丢人" ♪
♪ I'm translating for the goys ♪
♪ 我在给非犹太人解释 ♪
♪ Our life lines have been parallel like corduroys ♪
♪ 我们俩的生活本来毫无交集 ♪
♪ But now, we'll see whose bars will prevail ♪
♪ 现在我们就来看看谁的嘴巴更厉害 ♪
♪ In this beef of two hard-as-nails ♪
♪ 在这相互埋怨间比拼 ♪
♪ Shebrews from Scarsdale ♪
♪ 来自斯卡斯代尔的犹太人 ♪
♪ We've got a conflict of interest ♪
♪ 我们之间存在利益冲突 ♪
♪ I'm about to give Levine the business ♪
♪ 我准备给莱文上一课
♪ Spittin' venomous hate ♪
♪ 准备放毒了 ♪
♪ Penetrating her defenses ♪
♪ 冲破她的防线 ♪
♪ It's a JAP battle ♪
♪ 这是一个JAP战争 ♪
A what?
一个什么
♪ A Jewish American Princess ♪
♪ 一个犹太籍美国公主的 ♪
♪ Rap battle ♪
♪ 说唱战斗 ♪
♪ Daughters of privilege ♪
♪ 特权的宠儿 ♪
♪ Spittin' mad flow ♪
♪ 就能随地吐痰了哈 ♪
♪ Find that term offensive? ♪
♪ 觉得被侵犯了吧 ♪
♪ Too bad, yo, oh, snap ♪
♪ 真不好意思 哟 吼 放屁 ♪
♪ It's a JAP battle rap ♪
♪ 这是犹太籍美国公主的说唱战斗 ♪
♪ Look, academically, you could never catch me ♪
♪ 理论上来说 你永远无法超越我 ♪
♪ You were close, but no match scholastically ♪
♪ 你确实很接近 但却永远无法企及 ♪
♪ Nohow, no way ♪
♪ 绝不 绝对不可能 ♪
♪ I put the "O.G." in "5.0 G.P.A." ♪
♪ 老娘的GPA可是有5.0 ♪
♪ Well, speaking of which, are you A.P. graded? ♪
♪ 说到这 你是成等差数列增长吗 ♪
♪ 'Cause these days you look a bit heavily weighted ♪
♪ 因为你最近真是长了不少膘啊♪
♪ And all your book crackin' ♪
♪ 你读再多的书 ♪
♪ Don't make up for the fact that I'm strapped ♪
♪ 都不能弥补一个残酷的事实 ♪
♪ With that killer instinct that you lack ♪
♪ 就是我有杀手的本能而你没有 ♪
♪ Sweetheart, here's what ♪
♪ 甜心 这就是♪
♪ You're not understanding, I'm street-smart ♪
♪ 你不懂了 我熟知当地民情 ♪
♪ You mean, 'cause you minored in Urban Planning? ♪
♪ 就因为你在辅修城市规划吗 ♪
♪ Bitch, I know you ♪
♪ 贱♥人♥ 我就知道 ♪
♪ That tough act's a bluff ♪
♪ 你那强硬的举动只是虚张声势 ♪
♪ So sheket bevaka shut the hell up ♪
♪ 所以你♥他♥妈♥给老娘闭嘴 ♪
♪ Your temper, you lost it, oh, cute ♪
♪ 哟哟哟 生气了 噢 真可爱 ♪
♪ Like you're going to lose this lawsuit ♪
♪ 就像你马上要输了这个案子一样 ♪
♪ Keeping your piehole shut would be quite wise ♪
♪ 闭上你的臭嘴确实很明智 ♪
♪ Though you kept it open wide for the AEPI guys ♪
♪ 而你张着大嘴也只是为了诱惑男人 ♪
♪ And I banged your hedge fund manager fiancé ♪
♪ 我在大学时候的寒假里 ♪
♪ Back in college over winter holidays ♪
♪ 上了你那个做避险基金经理的未婚夫 ♪
♪ Bathroom stall at the matzo ball and honestly ♪
♪ 在逾越节薄饼舞会的厕所里 说真的 ♪
♪ I gotta say ♪
♪ 我只能说 ♪
♪ Really not hot at all ♪
♪ 真不是什么好货 ♪
♪ Finished quick, rotten lay ♪
♪ 没卵用的秒射男 ♪
♪ This is... ♪ ♪ A JAP battle ♪
♪ 这是 ♪ ♪ JAP的战斗 ♪
♪ Bane of my existence ♪
♪ 我存在的痛苦之源 ♪
♪ Your rhymes are facile ♪
♪ 你的尾韵都是随口说的 ♪
♪ From Golden's Bridge ♪
♪ 从金门大桥 ♪
♪ To North Castle ♪
♪ 到北堡镇 ♪
♪ Wipe you off the map ♪
♪ 将你彻底踢出这场 ♪
♪ In this JAP battle rap ♪
♪ 犹太裔美国公主的说唱战斗 ♪
♪ Bunch, you're a curse, you're a blight ♪
♪ 宾治 你就是个诅咒 你是个瘟疫 ♪
♪ We were frenemies at first spite ♪
♪ 尽管起初我们亦敌亦友 ♪
♪ Think your verse is tight? ♪
♪ 以为你的诗写得很紧凑吗 ♪
♪ Then you're tripping like birthright ♪
♪ 结果你就好像生下来就会摔跤似的 ♪
♪ I'll wipe the mirth right off ♪
♪ 我要把你的笑容 ♪
♪ Your ugly mug and fill you full of slugs ♪
♪ 从那张丑脸上扯下 再塞满鼻涕虫 ♪
♪ Like a straight up thug ♪
♪ 就像个地道的恶棍 ♪
♪ Uh, that word is racist, someone ought to tell you ♪
♪ 这话有些种族歧视 该有人提醒你 ♪
♪ Like me, I belong to the ACLU ♪
♪ 比如我 我是美国公民自♥由♥联盟的 ♪
♪ Spare me, I'm a card-carrying member ♪
♪ 不好意思 我也是有卡的 ♪
♪ Plus, I spent a semester in Kenya, remember?
♪ 更何况 我去肯尼亚待过一学期呢 ♪
♪ Well, I volunteered in Ghana ♪
♪ 我自愿去了加纳 ♪
♪ Well, I guess that makes us equal ♪
♪ 好吧 那我俩就扯平了 ♪
♪ Well, it's settled then ♪
♪ 好吧 就这么说定了 ♪
♪ We're both cool with black people ♪
♪ 我们都喜欢黑人 ♪
♪ 'Cause we're liberals ♪
♪ 因为我们是自♥由♥主义者 ♪
♪ Duh, progressive as hell ♪
♪ 废话 我们可是进步新青年 ♪
♪ Though, of course, I support Israel ♪
♪ 不过当然 我还是支持以色列 ♪
♪ Audra, wait we share so many traits ♪
♪ 奥德拉 既然我们有这么多共同点 ♪
♪ Should we shake hands ♪
♪ 为什么就不能摒弃前嫌 ♪
♪ And erase the hate ♪
♪ 握手言和呢 ♪
♪ Created by our mothers pitting ♪
♪ 被我们的母亲设计挑唆 ♪
♪ Us against each other for ♪
♪ 就因为成绩荣誉 ♪
♪ Accolades and grades ♪
♪ 而反♥目♥成仇 ♪
♪ We were egged on like Seder plates ♪
♪ 我们都被怪兽家长一直催逼 ♪
Nah.
算了
♪ In summation ♪
♪ 总而言之 ♪
♪ You left New York ♪
♪ 你为了这么个晒死人的犹太村 ♪
♪ For this sunburnt shtetl ♪
♪ 而离开纽约 ♪
♪ Now you're like ♪
♪ 现在又说 ♪
♪ "Oh, Audra, let's settle" ♪
♪ "噢 奥德拉 我们和好吧" ♪
♪ You want to get salty like the Dead Sea? ♪
♪ 你想变得像死海一样咸吗 ♪
♪ Word, but call off this suit ♪
♪ 准了 但先撤了这个案子 ♪
♪ Or you're dead, see, word. ♪
♪ 不然你就死定了 明白了吗 ♪
Don't smirk at me, Connors.
别冲我傻笑 康纳斯
She's a very angry young lady.
她是个非常狂躁的女人
And so scary.
还很可怕
Are you sure you can beat her?
你确定你能打赢她吗
Of course I can.
当然啦
Now let's get back to compiling evidence
现在让我们接着回去收集证据
and building the strongest case we can.
尽我们的能力把案子做好
There you go.
那好吧
Great. All right.
很好 好了
Go team.
加油哦
I scared.
我害怕
Greg. Hey.
格雷 嘿
Is this the girl, Heather, you were telling me about?
这个叫希瑟的姑娘 就是你跟我提起的吗
This is her.
就是她
Greg says you want to work here.
格雷说你想在这儿上班
Wow, you are really beautiful,
你真漂亮
and you seem super cool.
你看起来真酷
Uh, thanks.
谢谢
Kevin can be
凯文有时候会
aggressively nice, you're not going to like it.
友好得近乎疯狂 你可能不大喜欢
So tell me why you want to work here.
那么告诉我你为什么想在这儿工作
Well, Greg and I thought it'd be fun to hang out
格雷和我希望能多点时间出去闲逛
and spend time together
经常能待在一起
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表