剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
from Josh... you're trying to give us a new mission.
你是想让我俩有一个新的目标
God, this is just like that time
天啊 跟上一次我和斯科特
Scott and I decided to have that second kid.
决定生第二个孩子一样
Oh. No, it's not like that.
不不 不是这样的
I'm not trying to distract you from my love life.
我没有想要让你从我的爱情生活中分心
Just one... sorry, one second.
只是一 抱歉 等一下
I'm sorry, just, um...
我很抱歉 只是
Uh, you know what?
你知道吗
I am... gonna head out right now
我马上就出去
to the local pie supply shop...
到当地的馅饼供应商场
Or grocery store.
或者杂货店
Okay, to each his own.
管他的 都去吧
And I'm gonna get
而我会拿到
all of the baking supplies we need to win.
让我们夺得胜利的要素
And don't you worry about this, because I am on top of it,
你就给我少担心 老娘是最棒棒的
I'm all over it, I'm just covered in it.
老娘就是棒 只是我平时深藏不露而已
Mm, you really are awesome at that.
你的床上功夫真好
Good call on the bathroom, by the way.
顺便说一下 在厕所做的想法真棒
Like, really good choice. Thanks.
真是绝佳的选择 谢谢
I used a new app... it shows you
我用了一个新应用 可以展示
where all the nearest public bathrooms are.
所有最近的公共厕所在哪
It's for people with IBS, but it works great for us.
虽然是给有肠胃过敏的人用 不过我们用也蛮适合的
Sorry, we couldn't go to my place.
对不起 不能去我家
Lately my Dad's been, uh...
最近我的父亲...
Living there for 30 years.
在我家住了整整三十年
Yeah, yeah, and, look, I wish we could go more to my place,
嗯嗯 本来我也想说去我家的
but I just don't want Heather to see you coming and going.
可是我不想希瑟看到你在我家进进出出
I think it might be tacky and, you know,
我觉得这会不太好 你懂的
complex, and...and... Shh, shh. Don't worry about it.
很复杂 而且... 嘘嘘 别担心
This is working out great. I love it.
这样也不错吧 老子喜欢
Okay.
好的
Great.
很好
So, um...
所以
You want to text me later?
你等等再发短♥信♥给我
Why don't you text me?
为什么不你发
Oh. I see. So you're the boss now.
所以现在你最大了喔 很棒棒咯
Yeah.
是的
Okay. Well...
好吧
I will text you, then.
那么 我等一下就发短♥信♥给你
Oh, I'm gonna text you just how you like it
噢 我发信息时会带上一大堆表情
with a ton of emojis...
就照你喜欢的
There's gonna be, like, a pizza
在字里行间 加个披萨
and a rocket, and you're gonna go be, like,Mmm
加个火箭 包大爷你满意
Mmm. These candles are amazing. Smell.
这些蜡烛闻起来真香 闻闻看
And how cute
这些帽子
are these hats?
好可爱啊
Ah. It is such an honor that your sister asked me
你姐姐让我帮她挑选她婚礼上用的礼品袋
to do the gift bags for her wedding... I can't believe it.
真是太荣幸了 我真是不敢相信
Yeah, I'm happy you're happy, babe.
是的 你开心我就开心 宝贝
I love weddings.
我爱婚礼
Two people coming together,
两个人终成眷属
pledging their devotion for the rest of their lives
在所有的朋友和爱人面前
in front of all their friends and loved ones.
宣誓余生相爱相伴
Yeah. That's a wedding.
是的 那就是婚礼
It is so great that this wedding can remind us about
婚礼能够提醒我们什么才是真正重要的
what truly matters?
这真是太好了
We have been tested, and now we're stronger than ever.
我俩经历过考验 现在我俩的感情比以往更牢固
Yeah.
是的
We know where we're headed.
我们知道我们的目标
We know what the future is.
知道未来的走向
We don't have to worry about Rebecca anymore.
也不用再担心瑞贝卡会插手
Nothing and no one can come between us ever again.
没有任何事物 任何人可以再次插足我俩之间
Right?
对吗
Okay, mama, I'm ready to bake.
好的 女士 我准备好烘焙了
I got so much fun stuff!
我买♥♥了这么多有趣的东西
I got every single flour imaginable.
所有你能想像的面粉我都买♥♥了
I got buckwheat flour and...
我买♥♥了荞麦粉和
Spelt and almond flour...
斯佩尔特麦粉和杏仁粉
Oh, my gosh, wait.
天哪 等等
This is my favorite one.
还有我的最爱
Cricket flour.
蟋蟀粉
Nope.
不要
Yes. It's actually highly proteinaceous.
要的 这也算是高蛋白啊
That is a word, incidentally,
巧了 这个词我今天
that I played today in Words with Friends,
在和朋友玩填字游戏时也用到了
and I got a ton of points for it. Ah.
因为这个词我还得了好几分呢
Which friend? Oh, it was a random play.
哪个朋友 就和霍兰德的几个姑娘
Yeah, some girl in Holland... uh, Goudagirl1♥8♥9♥.
随便玩的... 乖乖女1♥8♥9♥号♥
Are you sure?
你确定
Are you sure you're just playing with... a friend?
你确定只是和朋友... 玩玩儿
Y-yeah. What are you talking about?
对 对啊 我听不懂你在说什么
Uh, then why are your...
是吗 那为什么
panties in your pocket?! What?
你的内♥裤♥在口袋里啊 什么
Paula, okay, ew.
宝拉 好了
Paula, just... okay,
宝拉 别... 行了
All right, okay,
好吧 行了
let's talk about our boundary issues, okay?
你别太过分啊 好吗
Come on, fess up... who are you sleeping with? Come on.
得了 你就承认吧... 你跟谁睡了 说吧
Okay, you know how horny I am,
你知道我有多饥渴
and I am totally on board
我已经准备好来
for some post-heartbreak gettin' down,
听你心碎后的堕落史了
so tell me, who is it, who is it?
说吧 那个汉子是谁 是谁
Who is it? Who is it?
汉子是谁啊 到底是谁
It's no one. Really, it's no one.
没谁 真的 没谁
I'm not having intercourse with anyone. Yeah.
我没和任何人睡 真的
Baby...
宝贝
If you are getting your butterfly smashed,
谁要进你的水帘洞
I am all for it...
我都没意见
As long as it's not Greg.
只要不是格雷
Greg? Why would you say... Why would you even, like,
格雷 你为什么说... 你没事干嘛
mention his name? That's weird. Because he's
又提他啊 真奇怪 因为他
always buzzing around you... he's, like,
总是围着你团团转... 他就像
this sexy Italian fly, and you're, like,
一只性感的意大利苍蝇 而你就像
this old meatball in an alley.
巷里的肉丸子
You know what? I'm not sleeping with Greg.
我再说一遍 我没和他睡
Good. Look, I like the guy, I really do,
那就好 听着 我挺喜欢他的 真的
but he is not romance material.
但他天生就不是玩浪漫的料
Okay, he is a booze hound, he is completely shut down,
他就是个醉酒的疯狗 他根本不开窍
and he is angry.
而且他现在很愤怒
He's kind of like that Star Wars villain.
他就像星球大战里的反派一样
You know, the new one,
你知道吗 就是那个新来的
with the, like, the really great hair?
就是那个 那个发型很帅的那个
Paula, I get it. You don't like Greg. Okay?
宝拉 我明白了 你不喜欢格雷 行了吧
Hey, not to mention, he is Josh's best friend, okay?
更别提他是乔希的好哥们儿了
And if you sleep with Josh's best friend,
你要是和乔希的好哥们儿睡了
that ruins any possibility for when you finally
你们俩就彻底玩完了 等你清醒过来
come to your senses and realize that you are meant for Josh.
发现你和乔希才是真爱时 你后悔都来不及了
Okay, okay, Paula, Paula, listen.
行了 行了 宝拉 宝拉 听着
I promise...
我保证
Nobody, including Greg,
没有人 包括格雷
is smashing my butterfly.
要进我的水帘洞
Oh, God, do it! Smash my butterfly!
我的天哪 来吧 狠狠插♥我♥的水帘洞吧
What?
啥玩意儿
So, the butterfly metaphor.
这个 水帘洞的比喻不错啊
Oh... yeah,
噢... 这个啊
it's just a little something I picked up on the street.
只是我在街上随便想的
Well, if we're going with obscure metaphors,
好吧 如果我们要来隐晦的比喻
I'm right there with you.
我已经准备好了
Oh, really? Lay some on me.
是吗 放马过来吧
I don't know if you can handle it.
不知道你能不能受得了啊
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表