剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
I would have tried this case very differently...
我可能会以完全不同的方式处理这件案子
... but now, I'm a resident of the San Gabriel Valley,
但是现在 我是圣盖博谷的居民
and... all I can do
然而... 我所能做的
is hold myself to the same standard
就是与我所代表的这些人们
of integrity and honesty of the people I represent.
保持同样的正直和诚实
Your Honor,
法官大人
this is a community of decent, hardworking people,
这个社区的人们都努力工作正派得体
and they deserve a voice just as much as anyone else.
他们理应和其他人一样获得发言权
So no matter what happens today, win or lose,
所以 今天无论发生什么 赢或者输
I'm going to continue to fight for them
我都会为它们而奋斗
until they receive justice.
直到他们得到公义
That's all I got.
这就是我的陈述
Did you see that?
你看到吗
She's crazy.
她疯了
Who goes into a courtroom and says all of that?
谁会在法庭上说那些
She's... she's...
她... 她...
Oh, my God, I know what's happening.
天啊 我知道是怎么了
What? Look,
怎么了 看
I've seen a lot of Hallmark movies
我看了许多爱情电影
and the look on people's faces
人们在坦白他们
before they run and confess their feelings,
真实感情的表情
that's... your face.
就是你现在的样子
No, no, no.
不不不
I used to like her, but...
我曾经喜欢她 但...
But... you still do,
但... 你仍然喜欢她
and I don't want to be your backup plan.
我不想当你的备胎
What are you saying?
你说什么
I'm saying...
我是说...
♪ Don't settle for me ♪
♪ 别勉强接受我 ♪
What? ♪ Come on, dude ♪
什么 ♪ 得了吧 兄弟 ♪
♪ Don't settle for me ♪
♪ 别勉强接受我 ♪
♪ Trust me ♪
♪ 相信我 ♪
♪ I know guys ♪
♪ 我懂男生们 ♪
♪ And that look in your eyes ♪
♪ 你的眼神 ♪
♪ Means you're in love ♪
♪ 意味着你浸在爱河 ♪
Love?
爱河
Who are you all of a sudden?
一下子你变成谁了
Shut up and listen to my wise reprise.
闭嘴 听我智慧的重奏
♪ We've had some fun together ♪
♪ 我们在一起有过快乐的时光 ♪
♪ Hold on a second, Heather ♪
♪ 等一下 希瑟 ♪
♪ But I need, like, so much more ♪
♪ 我想要的更多 ♪
♪ I'm way too badass ♪
♪ 我是个不值得你 ♪
♪ To be someone you settle for ♪
♪ 去忍♥受的恶霸 ♪
Go see her, okay?
去见她吧 好吗
Be seated.
就坐
Recess has ended.
休息结束
We are back in session.
重新开庭
Ms. Bunch.
宾治女士
I would like to begin by saying,
首先 我想说
I truly admire your dedication to your clients,
我非常钦佩你对你代理人的所做贡献
and the amount of passion that you have for this case.
和你对这个案子所怀有的热情
But I am afraid that Ms. Levine and her colleagues
但恐怕莱文女士和她的同事
have raised sufficient doubts about your evidence,
有足够的理由怀疑你的证据
and therefore,
因此
I must find in favor of the defendants,
疑点利益归于被告
Greater City Water.
即城市水务局
Thank you, this court is adjourned.
谢谢 本庭到此休庭
Yes!
太赞了
Excellent.
棒极了
Hi, everyone.
各位
Um,
嗯
everyone, I, uh...
各位 我...
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm really sorry.
真的十分抱歉
♪ We have heard the trickling sound ♪
♪ 我们听过冠冕堂皇的话 ♪
♪ It's the faulty faucet of truth ♪
♪ 那是破损的真♥相♥之源 ♪
♪ It's a drip, drip, drip ♪
♪ 那滴滴流水 ♪
♪ That fills us all with pride ♪
♪ 让我们充满自豪感 ♪
♪ Slow clap, slow clap ♪
♪ 鼓掌 鼓掌 ♪
♪ Yes, we never saw the lies ♪
♪ 我们从未见过谎言 ♪
♪ Slow clap, slow clap ♪
♪ 鼓掌 鼓掌 ♪
♪ Until you opened our eyes ♪
♪ 直到睁开双眼 ♪
♪ Now let's ♪
♪ 现在 让我们 ♪
♪ All ♪
♪ 所有人 ♪
♪ Go to ♪
♪ 变成 ♪
♪ Raging Waters... ♪
♪ 咆哮的水流 ♪
I don't understand.
我不懂
They're not mad at me?
他们不生我的气吗
Mad at you?
生你的气
You stood up to the bully.
你对抗恶霸
You gave them a voice.
你替他们说话
I am so proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
Um, I'm just going to pack up.
我去收拾下
I'll meet you outside, okay?
我在外面等你 好吧
Well, it was a thrill going up against you.
好吧 跟你斗还是挺兴奋的
Thank you, Audra.
谢谢你 奥德拉
Especially, because now, I think we can agree,
尤其 现在 我认为我们可以达成一致
that I've just won, in general.
总之 我赢了
Yes, yes, you have.
对 对 你赢了
But here's the thing.
但是 我想说
You beat someone who doesn't exist any more.
你想打败的人已经不存在了
Yeah, I don't care. A win's a win.
好吧 我不在乎 胜者为王
Hey, Audra.
嘿 奥德拉
Take care of yourself, okay?
照顾好你自己 好吗
I know how hard your life can be.
我知道你的生活是怎样的艰辛
Don't forget to be happy,
不要忘记要保持开心哦
'cause... that's really important.
因为...那非常重要
I am happy.
我很快乐
I'm so happy.
我非常开心
This is what happy feels like.
这就是快乐的感觉
This is what happy feels like.
这就是快乐的感觉
Why aren't you happy?
你为什么不开心
Why aren't you happy? Okay.
你为什么不开心 好吧
Oh, wait, wait, wait.
等等
Wait, Josh.
等下 乔希
Look, I am so sorry.
那个 我很抱歉
I'm sorry I asked you to hide.
我很抱歉要你隐瞒
It was not right.
这是不对的
I am bisexual!
我是双性恋
I'm going for drinks with this gay man,
我要和这个我喜欢上的
whom I have a crush on.
同性恋去喝一杯
He's way out of your league... nice job.
他不是你配的上的...干得好
Hey, back off, dude.
嘿 起开 兄弟
He looks like Tom Selleck.
他像男星般性感呢
Sorry about that.
不好意思啊
Well, should we go for that drink?
好了 我们要去喝一杯吗
Yes, we... Right there.
好的 我...这里
Under, yeah, there you go. Okay.
下面 对 这样就对了 好的
Ms. Bunch? I'm Paul Ramirez
宾治女士 我是保罗拉米雷斯
from the metro desk at the paper.
来自于都市报道编辑部
You might have lost,
你可能有点迷茫
but I think you've uncovered the biggest local story
但我认为你揭露了最大的当地新闻
since the City of Bell scandal,
自从贝尔市的丑闻以来
and I promise you,
并且我答应你
we're going to get to the bottom of it.
我们会弄个水落石出的
We will not let this go.
不会放过他的
Great.
好的
Hey, um...
嘿
This should help get you started.
这会帮你开始的
You didn't get that from me.
你绝对不是从我手上拿到的
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表